It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High bird strangeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I live in Logan City just south of Brisbane Australia in a leafy green suburb which attracts rosellas,magpies,asian minors,crows,pee wees the odd kookaburra and a few others today not only do the birds seem exited there are several species one normally doesn't hear sounding off today and the pigeons are just going on and on....now it is a bit cooler than usual but this is unusual is there any weird activity in your area.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I think it is good to share these things, one day it may be a useful precursor and warning. I am not from Australia so I am not much help. Glad you are keeping watch in Australia I am right on the Juan de Fuca Plate in CA myself.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Thanks for responding I honestly thought there might be a few more replies perhaps theres so much going on people have put the blinkers on they dont want to know nor perhaps care maybe its hand held technology who knows,we live in a time of great changes but people seem to be in denial.
edit on 15-7-2015 by khnum because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
In other bird weirdness: at Seahorse Key, a bird sanctuary off the coast of Florida, tens of thousands of birds of many species up and flew away. They all left at once, every one of them, leaving their nests and eggs behind. The entire island is dead quiet, with broken eggs scattered on the ground. This happened in May, but the articles I've seen on it have been within the last week or so.

I find this very unsettling.

Seahorse Key Abandoned, Nests Remain

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Crows magpies rooks are getting more numerous around where I live.
They are up to something.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Birds are worth watching
Birds can sense extreme weather events and storms more than 24 hours in advance
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Scary one
Study finds 70% decrease in the seabird population since 1950s
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We usually have three or four brown recluse spiders in this house every year. This year I haven't seen any, not even in the basement. I thought we'd see them for sure when we cleaned the basement out, but not even then.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
We usually have three or four brown recluse spiders in this house every year. This year I haven't seen any, not even in the basement. I thought we'd see them for sure when we cleaned the basement out, but not even then.

Interesting thing, a couple years ago all of our normal spiders disappeared and we had a ton of hunter spiders which had never been here at all before. This year all of the Hunters are gone and a strange new big bodied long legged ground and rock spiders are all over the yard, we also had blackwidows for the first time in my over 20 years here they seemed to to pop up and suddenly were everywhere, I have seen none since winter in my wood pile.

Things are changing things moving in odd ways I wonder if they somehow move because of the weather. If so it is all amazingly fast!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No spiders here either. I usually spend a fair bit of my time catching them in a jug and throwing them outside, but I haven't seen any for weeks?/months? Hardly any moths. It's summer! Where are they? Not that I'm complaining.

new topics

top topics

join