It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERES. Contact May Have Been Made.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisper

I knew it! Damnd...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
JUST A REMINDER

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

edit on Fri Jul 17 2015 by Jbird because: hyperlink

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Is that a shadow the long line you think?

photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

dawn.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

whatever that black stuff is , it's darker than some of the deepest shadows on that picture , even a trench would show signs of light gradation, maybe its a huge deposit of Onyx or something far darker

the links to the pictures drop up a lightbox slide show , is there somewhere to download the pictures in the highest res possible ?

funbox

edit on 19-7-2015 by funbox because: double luminated wolf carcass

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

he links to the pictures drop up a lightbox slide show , is there somewhere to download the pictures in the highest res possible ?

You are always my source of such answers. I just grabbed those links from this thread.
Second one may be a homestead...sprinkled with glitter so they can find the way home

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

the second picture , with the sat says its an artist conceptualization on the site , so if that's an artists concept of your first picture , well it speaks for itself

funbox

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

the second picture , with the sat says its an artist conceptualization on the site , so if that's an artists concept of your first picture , well it speaks for itself

funbox

yes but

as seen in images from the mission.

The other one does this not show it is a NASA photo?

Ah is this the better pictures?
edit on 19-7-2015

Oh this is it full res right?
edit on 19-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

much better res

seems like a different area though, what is that ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It seems there is luminious material (or objects) scattered throughout the terrain. This picture in particular grabs my attention.

If you look closer there are numerous areas of interest in and around that crater.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
My thinking is the very bright spot in the middle is the object, and the collection of bright spots to the right are reflections. What is the sun reflecting off of? Who knows. But whatever it is, it's highly reflective.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
May have been said a million times but an artificially illuminated city would not light up like that in daylight unless it was covered in a mirrored dome.

Although if I were building a domed habitat I would build it in the center of an impact crater because the lower odds of being hit by another meteor like lightening striking same place twice.

Any other reasons the middle of a crater is a good place to build? Shelter opposed to non crater? Maximum daylight providing you must build inside the crater.

Lowest place accumulates most moisture/heavier molecules?

Btw I don't think it's artificial, will happily eat my hat, but I'm going for ice/glass'type impact heat reaction or the planet is made Of Quartz and we are about to discover more gold that will trigger a gold rush 21st century style with prospectors trying to fire themselves there in homemade rockets and scuba tanks!
edit on 20 7 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Here u go:

Guys n gals... I found something else while staring at goats:

Any suggestions (except that I am -indeed- completely nuts)?
edit on 20-7-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

There are bright spots all over, similar to those you posted.

Here is an image that was re;eased last month that shows other areas that are overexposed to the point of looking much like similar "bright spots". I've marked them with arrows in the image below:

Full image (without arrows):
PIA19570_hires

Edit to update:
Here are cropped enlargements of the other bright spots marked by the arrows on the PIA19570 image above:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

much better res

seems like a different area though, what is that ?

funbox

Phoenix rising?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of Casper the silhouetted friendly unicorn, do you know if there will be anymore pictures from this oddball moon ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If the lights show a city, then we can suppose they are aliens and know we are photographing them and so either want us to know they are there or they don't care.

Or...It's a prison colony and they know less than us.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of Casper the silhouetted friendly unicorn, do you know if there will be anymore pictures from this oddball moon ?

funbox

dawn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Just the NASA news site but you can vote on what the spot is here :-)
www.jpl.nasa.gov...#

Like this one page 3

dawn.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 20-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

cheers for the links , where was 'alien city'? . 'luminous fungal growths?' , there lack of imagination in this fun poll is telling

funbox

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

cheers for the links , where was 'alien city'? . 'luminous fungal growths?' , there lack of imagination in this fun poll is telling

funbox

"Other".

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

exactly my point

funbox

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join