It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Ban Star Wars Princess Leia Action Figure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:48 PM

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: infolurker

Just announced, Quentin Tarantino is directing Star Wars: Episode VIII Leia Unchained.

Carrie Fisher on here role:
"How great is it to be able to kill all the empire people?"
I'm still scratching my head over how Jamie Fox got away with his remark substituting White people for Empire.
Yes, hilarious Mr. Fox. Knee-slapping funny.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
Next they will Ban

Han Solo as a Contraband Smuggler ! in which he was! just what type of Smuggling he did! ??

Next they will Ban

Chewbacca Looking Like Bigfoot .. and Hairy Naked!

Next They Will Ban

The Empire Looking like Nazis (which They do ) and Speaking with a English Accent ! which The English Conquered Half Of the Earthen WORLD! ( which they DID )

Next They Will Ban

the Light Saber Toy ! as being way to Dangerous for Reality even tho it just a play toy!

Next They will Ban

The Empires insignia ( Imperial Crest ) of a Symbol of Hate !

Next They Will Ban Jawas
.. looking like Evil Dimensional Midgets from Phantasm !

Sorry for the Rant

it so sicking what America is becoming !

America is Doomed !

Land of the FREE MY #ing ASS!!!

well People get all your Scifi Fantasy and Horror Movies now Collect the # out of them

They might just be Banned in this country !
or all
Scifi, Fantasy, Action, Adventures and Will have a Rated R rating !

And Darth Vader a Mass Child Murder Twice !
Entire Sand people Village with woman and children & and a group Little Jedi Trainees !
and Kills his Own Wife all for the Dark Side!

whats next?

all E.T. Action Figures will be Banned because E.T. is Naked!

in 1982 ! and I still have it !

Im Blessed that I grew up in the 80s .. the 80s was more fun !
edit on 22015TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago7194 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
OMG what year is this? LOL

They had princess Leia slave costume action figures with the chain around her neck waaaaaaay back when the original movies came out.

The only thing I agree with is that they shouldn't be labled/marketed to 4 year olds.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:13 PM

whats next?
all E.T. Action Figures will be Banned because E.T. is Naked!
in 1982 ! and I still have it !

Im Blessed that I grew up in the 80s .. the 80s was more fun !

Your too late. In the 20th anniversary re release of E.T. they removed all the guns from the FBI and Police in several shots and replaced them with walkie talkies. The fans did not react well and they were put back in for the 30th anniversary release. Even Spielberg admitted it was stupid.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:53 PM

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Isn't this a classic example of religious conservative or right wing political correctness? Ban Barbie, ban Teletubbies, ban Halloween, Bratz Dolls.

Here is a list of some other banned toys and why:

Lucifers toy chest

Omg, this is the funniest thing I've read in ages!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:20 AM
Next PETA will be going for the Rancor Monster toys.
That animal was obviously mistreated.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:54 AM
hahahahhaha hahhahahahhah ahhahhahahahhahahha
hahahahahahahha hahahahahahahah hhh ahahahahah
hhahaha hahahahha hahhahahah hhhhhaaaaahhahaha
hahahahahahahahaha haha ha ha ha hahhha hhha haha

OMG - I can't stop laughing .. I am out of tears already... hahahhahaha

What the F*** is happening .... hahahhahahhahaha hahahhaha

hahhaha ahha ahha ahahahah ahhhhaahahahahhahh haha.

I swear these stories are all made up to bring the sane to insanity.. I don't know how else to describe it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:32 AM

originally posted by: jamsession
apart from the slave bit, i wouldn't spend a single dime on that doll, it's so badly crafted it is beyond belief. if anything, carrie francis fisher should sue the makers for depicting her that ugly in the first place.

^This. It's unfortunate appearance is more offensive.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:01 AM
This is it. This is the sign from god. Forget Jade Helm. Forget the dollar crashing, Forget Greece, Forget Russia, Forget ISIS, Forget earthquakes, volcanoes, and droughts. Forget it all

God came to me in my bedroom, he had a translucent glow about him. He was wearing layers of white linen that was coverd by a darker robe. He was an older man with a beard, but had some strikingly similar features of an old Scottish gentleman long in his years. He spoke to me softly, with a quiet English accent, almost sounding like Alec Guineas.....He told me of the coming apocalypse, and that I've been chosen to deliver this sign from heaven to warn the true believers.

He said the sign will come to me soon, and when I see it I'll know it. He also mentioned once I come across the sign it will try and take from me my most precious gifts and that I need to help save others that share the same gifts.

I told him that I will do my best, and what precious gifts could be taken from me. He then told me a story. The reason I was chosen is that I have "the sense" and the sense runs strong in my family, my father has it, i have it , and my sister has it. The sense was distributed through population, but over time it was lost on most people, and we have become a society that has been over sensitive.

As god left, he mentioned to me some weird thing about the fourth of may that I didn't quite get. He did mumble something under his breath about a Jew Baker needing a hair cut and friend Han had some sort of Yodel Solo or something like that.

Fast forward until right now and the sign of the apocalypse has shown itself. There was a man without his two senses of humor, common sense. Complaining about a plastic doll with a chain around its neck. Not just SOME plastic doll a princess freakinLaia doll. The image of her in the slave bikini should be on the ten dollar bill, not removed for content. I watch those movies every year on FU**ING VHS! Slave Laia gave me carpal tunnel syndrome. I was younger than his daughters when I had my slave Laia star wars toy.

That's it my friends, god showed himself to me in the image of Obi wan. Forget about nukes and global warming or anything mentioned above.
The force is no longer with us. Our oversensitive, PC, no sense of hummer having, common sense forgetting population is far more destructive and deadly than anything else out there. This is the beginning of the end my friends.

told me that the first sign of the apocalypse was

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:29 AM
Ban the U.S..

No... really! Ban anything and everything from, to or to do with the U.S., and the world will be a better place.

Don't believe me? Well, try it and see!

edit on 15-7-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:33 AM
Good thing this guy never saw the remastered edition of empire.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:17 AM
I'm surprised no one has posted a doll picture yet. This may not be the one in question, but close enough for comfort. I am so offended I will only look at it sideways, and with a filter over my sunglasses.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:21 AM

originally posted by: Aleister

I'm surprised no one has posted a doll picture yet. This may not be the one in question...

No, that is Eating Disorder Leia, the one in the Original Post is different.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:26 AM
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Hutt's hairstylists have got game going on. How did I miss collecting these dolls to add to my S&M Barbie stable.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:32 AM
Remember... if the action figure has been taken out of its original packaging, it won't be worth as much to collectors.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:34 AM
People lose sleep at night over the dumbest sh**.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:40 AM
a reply to: Kromlech

Yeah... I woke up from a nightmare where my toilet overflowed. The psychologist in me thinks it represents a concern with the world being choked by plastic crap like this Leia figurine.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:45 AM
a reply to: beezzer

I just love your replys beezer! laughs...
edit on 7/15/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:53 AM
speaking of Darth Vader... hehe

http:/ /

I don't know why this made me laff so much but it did, i think it's awesome.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:56 AM

originally posted by: MrSpad
First why would a news channel broadcast this? What one guy things of a toy from a movie in 1983. How is this news? Do they just wander around stores and ask random people how the feel about whatever product they are looking at?

Slow news day.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>