It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleaned my roommates bathroom! Before and after pics.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
lol uggh yeah...

I always feed him and give water on time though.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
lol uggh yeah...

I always feed him and give water on time though.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
I think your toes are really really long...

I agree it looks like she could hang from a tree limb with those things? Lol
edit on 14-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As a landlord and someone who has evicted many of slob from drugs addicts to partying kids, I would be upping the rent asap at the very least. I only need to give 24 hour notice to inspect the place. I bet if you took a black light to the place you would puke.

Cats are about the worst when it comes to property damage. Likely replacement of all the floors will be required and will costs much more than the security deposit. Garnishing wages for damage and overdue rent is not that difficult. I do not mind dogs as much because usually the most damage they will do is scratch the doors up. $5 in putty and I always repaint the place anyways. Not like $1200 in flooring.

I have evicted slobs worst than this. I usually just get snow shovel and everything goes in the trash. I do not events bother trying to clean the floors. Cat piss is something that has a very strong smell and a chemical composition that makes it nearly impossible to removed once set. For the next tennants healthy sake I would just short of gut the place.

For your own health and financial sake I would get out of there's asap.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alphastrike101
I can't exactly do that... These townhomes were built 45 years ago. but, obviously I need to do a deeper clean on the bathroom but everything else is fine for the most part.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No permanent stains, and maybe some pure essential oils could help, and you cant smell any cat pee.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Just wait for a hot muggy day and the smell will comes out. Maybe spend the day outside to deacclimate your self then go in and you can tell.

I have saved carpets and floors in the past but it is a process so I usually just get all new and when it exceeds security deposti I file a claim and within 30 days I show the judge pictures and recipes and get a favorable judgment.

As far as my advice on saving the floors, get a black light and chalk out the spots. Once all spots are located you needs to use an enzyme product.
I use a two part product. The first parts is a clear spray, use liberaly then cover in plastic to keep from evaporating, let sets for at least 24 hours. Next parts is a white powder that is spread over spots and scrubbed in with a corse brush. Hardwood/tile you can use a fine brush to get in all the cracks. Let that site 24 hours. Then rent a wet vacation and removed the powder. Repeat as nessary untill black light shows its removal. I have had sucess with as little as two cycles.

You needs to use an enzyme product. Anything else will not work and only compound the problem.
It is because the cat piss is a very unique chemical composition.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I hate roommates and am so glad I found a small basement apartment for one that I can afford. I was the dishmaid.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Do you have some recommendations for products I can buy?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I also use kaboom (the astringent smell of that will knock you out) and the white powder you mean Comet or Ajax.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Long long time ago I had a roommate who was a grot. After repeatedly agreeing to keep the shared areas clean, i.e. namely the kitchen and bathroom, I came back from a work trip to Europe to find the hell mouth in my house.

I put on rubber gloves picked up the filthy wet clothes in the tub the wet towels, the fungus growing plates on the kitchen bench and rotten coffee milk in cups and promptly dumped them on her bed.

She was gone.....

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

i think the piss and # stains are disgusting
yup

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Yikes!! I can't.... and I clean my kitchen after every time I cook and almost everyday.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Nature's Miricle is the only thing I have found to remove odors. Works great, got it on Amazon Amazon.com

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not, do not use comet or anything like that. It will compound the problem. You needs to use an enzime that is basically a microbe that eats the cat piss. The products you use should say enzime on them. They are tailored for such things.

These are specialized products. I got them at lows.
They are two parts products made to be used in conjunction with each others.

If you just want to cover it up you can use fabreeze but that will not removed the piss. Covering up the smell does not address the health factors. As someone who wants to provide a good/healthy place I have found that the end results are directly related to the effort put in.
edit on 14-7-2015 by alphastrike101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

www.planeturine.com...

This site includes a video.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations; Guten Tag- A couple of observations because You asked..

#1) The feline is acting out due to jealousy. See the other cat's pic? (upper left pic #1)

#2) Excellent job in cleaning the area. You typed that an 'agreement' has been reached re: cleaning of the Head/toi toi/Loo. Was this before or after the roommate rented the room out to an acid rock band?

I typed a couple but... I like the avatar

namaste

P.S. If Your roommate is male of the species, tell Him to either sit down to pee or detach any loose hairs to the opening of the urethra so the urine doesn't 'spray'. If the roommate is female You might remind Her to sit down for both #1 and #2... What does the kitchen look like?

EDIT: Remove the picture of "Snowball" and watch the projectile fecal matter cease to exist/stink/stick to the wall(s)...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: I added a tip for dealing with pet jealousy issues.In this case a feline.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Photographic evidence of one of the reasons that I dislike cats.

Hehehe
...And i saw no evidence the cat was even cleaned.....

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
lmao!! of course!, why didn't I think of that!! get rid of the little white cat picture.

oh god x.x

My kitchen... is much better but not perfect. but I might have to get the roommate fixed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join