It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda and/or Fake-News ... Does It Work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes propaganda media works. However it was 2002 when I realized that the media was using propaganda, and 911 was a fine example. I have not turn on the News since then. I found out, going to alternative News websites that do not sensor their News and have exposed many of the propaganda on Main stream media. Many alternative News sites show their credible sources. My advice is turn off mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Look around you. Check out the popular websites. The moment any controversial video or a news item is posted, it is off to the races.

The reposters don't even bother to read or fact check the information. The next thing you know the information has gone viral and there is no putting the genie back into the bottle.

No amount of facts, or declarations of inaccuracy, or proof, will change the mind of those that boarded that first train. It is a most powerful and effective tool in manipulating and controlling the masses.

It has nothing to do with sharing of information, facts or truths. It is about control, and we each have become nodes within the grids of the global network. Even if you think you are incognito, a dark street light amid a thousand lit ones, stands out like a sore thumb.

Disconnecting isn't enough anymore. Welcome to the Prime Collective.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.crossroad.to...

The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision. 

Hegel's dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda. The Marxist's global agenda is moving along at breakneck speed. The only way to completely stop the privacy invasions, expanding domestic police powers, land grabs, insane wars against inanimate objects (and transient verbs), covert actions, and outright assaults on individual liberty, is to  

a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I also gave up on the so called news since 911 thats why I am here todays so called news is for MORONS simple.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join