It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

The list of questions is much simpler than that, and I'd like to hear your answer:

When is abortion the choice of the pregnant woman and when is it the choice of the State?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Heres an interesting take on this: www.latimes.com...=1

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is my deeply held belief that it is neither.

My belief also comes from experience, as this kettle is black. I've been personally involved with 2 abortions.

They are evil. Wrong in EVERY instance.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
LATimes HaHaHa!

First Paragraph: "Planned Parenthood, America's most Important reproductive healthcare provider"

*Puke*

Oh ya? What about her own doctor? REAL doctors, who try to save lives, not snuff them out for profit.

I need a shower.

a reply to: doclec

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
LATimes HaHaHa!
Source? CNN lol. Ill get back to you on this.

Don't bother. Not interested. "If you can't debate the topic intelligently, attack the source"...

You're the one "bouncing between subjects". It's sometimes effective to change the subject when you're losing a debate. Good luck with that.
edit on 7/18/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It is my deeply held belief that it is neither.

My belief also comes from experience, as this kettle is black. I've been personally involved with 2 abortions.

They are evil. Wrong in EVERY instance.

No one has a choice in the matter? That seems irrational and absurd. What do you mean specifically?

(As far as anecdotal experience, I've been "involved" in about seven situations in which abortion had to be decided. To state that anything is "evil" is a personal summation.)

So what are you saying? Abortion is never acceptable?
edit on 9Sat, 18 Jul 2015 09:08:30 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The whole thing was a heavily edited video in which the woman depicted was discussing shipping costs for fetus parts to be rightfully disposed.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Abortion is never acceptable, by any living human being's standard, in any circumstance. Period. It's not our right. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

But the reality is, they do occur. It's legal. I'm not blind. I used to be pro choice. I killed 2 of my children. It is the worst mistake I've ever made in my life.

I am now pro-LIFE. Until the day I die. All life, everywhere, at every stage. Abortion is evil. At its' root is Satan.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Abortion is never acceptable, by any living human being's standard, in any circumstance. Period. It's not our right. 2 wrongs do not make a right.

But the reality is, they do occur. It's legal. I'm not blind. I used to be pro choice. I killed 2 of my children. It is the worst mistake I've ever made in my life.

I am now pro-LIFE. Until the day I die. All life, everywhere, at every stage. Abortion is evil. At its' root is Satan.

Ah.

I understand and sympathize with your situation and your emotions. You are clear on what your choices should be, and you should have the ultimate choice to make that decision.

As should every other woman. Period.

You can't decide for everyone else.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Hilarious post. That was my point!!! People here bounce all over the place when discussing this topic. I was simply highlighting that I can do it also.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I killed 2 of my children. It is the worst mistake I've ever made in my life.

So, YOU were free to choose, but no one else should be... Got it! The clarion call for the religious right: "Freedom for ME, but not for YOU!!"

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
obviously, the state made the wrong choice for this women...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes, that's what it was like here in the days pre-Roe V Wade.

People think it's absurd to ban flags (which I agree with), but they want to ban personal medical choices about a woman's body, as if female reproduction is the business of the government.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Of course I can't decide for anyone else. That is not the reality. It's the law. Yes, I had a choice, you have a choice, everyone does.

My testimony is that it's the wrong choice.

When my kid goes running into the street after a ball, I yell at the top of my lungs. STOP! I don't sit there, and try to explain to him why, how he's so small, that the car speeding down the street cant see him, etc. I'm the adult, he's the kid, I know the ramifications.

Here, I WILL take the time to explain why you shouldn't run into the street. Pro-death folks wanna just talk about their freedom to run into the street.

Go ahead, run into the street, but I'm tellin ya....it's not a wise choice.

P.S. I don't like the term "pro-choice". For me, you will see pro-life vs pro-death. Lets not beat around the bush.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

P.S. I don't like the term "pro-choice". For me, you will see pro-life vs pro-death. Lets not beat around the bush.

You need an education.

I am anti-abortion, but pro-choice. People who think we should all have the freedom to choose are "pro-choice". I'm not surprised you don't like the term (although you used it yourself to describe yourself) because now you are, in fact, "anti-choice".

So, according to you, we shouldn't have the choice, rather we should let the government choose for us... So much for "smaller government" and "personal responsibility"... "Make more laws" and "let the government choose for you!" No, thanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
or if you are a women who's been told she's likely gonna die carrying the baby to term, well, pro-life=pro-death in her perspective.
oh, but they're such a small minority their rights don't matter, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Source? CNN lol. Ill get back to you on this. CNN is PP's media wing.

Let's just "red herring" things and make them up as we roll merrily along.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

So, you're against the death penalty?

So, you're against law enforcement use of deadly force?

So, you're against US intervention on foreign soil that results in either enemy casualties or "collateral damage"?

I'm just going with your logic of your being pro-LIFE ... do I have those positions correctly?
edit on 10Sat, 18 Jul 2015 10:14:10 -050015p102015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That's an interesting case, i will have to follow this to see the outcome. Medical decisions like this are extremely complex, and we'll never know all the details of her actual medical condition, the quick decisions that must be made, etc. That's a tough business to be around.

The last line of the article, "if there's a heartbeat, we can't do anything.." Umm, ya, cuz that's a little human heartbeat!! Those folks are there to preserve, hopefully, that babies life, as well as the mothers. In fact, most expecting mothers actually have 2 doctors. Her own, and the baby's doctor also. That baby has as much a right to live as the mother's, wouldn't you agree? Does the doctor ONLY have to consider the wishes of the mother? What if she were comatose for some reason? Oops, problem! Kill the baby!! Nope, that's not how it works.

It is not morally unacceptable to terminate a pregnancy to save the life of the mother. Any procedure, treatment or medication that directly treats a known pathology in a pregnant woman, and that can't wait until that baby is born, but unfortunately kills the baby, is morally acceptable. So, we'll have to wait and see how this turns out. It's happened here in the States, quite a few times. There's precedent.

a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
No, its not the governments choice., thats insideous.

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join