It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:
(post by Masterjaden removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: introvert

I just said it shouldn't matter ...if it's true

Pretty self explanatory , the source shouldn't matter if the report is true

If it's not please supply

Thanks for the clarification.

The problem I have is that we cannot tell if this story is true if the sources we have to educate ourselves are known propagandists that sell lies to the gullible. When these sorts of sources are used, it's best to remain skeptical until better sources are found.

I'm not saying it true or false. I'm saying the source you provided is junk.

It's FRIGGIN video of the person STATING they are selling the body parts and describing HOW they keep the right parts intact and viable.... This isn't a column in the center section of the enquirer with doctored photos for Christ's sake.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Then is 238 black people being killed by police each year statistically insignificant?

I don't know. How many people are killed in total by the police each year to compare it to?

If 10,000 20+ week old fetus killed each year by abortion is statistically insignificant?

Then how miniscule is the insignificance of the number of blacks killed by police?

I don't know, I need another number to compare it to.

Is your indifference equal to the insignificance of the occurrences?

You apparently don't understand how statistical analysis works...

Are you outraged at 238 blacks killed by police in the US,
but not outraged at 10,000 feeling babies being cut up alive?

How do you justify the disparity?

Because I understand how to perform statistical analysis. It's not about how BIG the number is, but how the number compares to other similar numbers. As I said, that 10,000 number is insignificant considering that it only makes up 1% of the abortions in the United States. If you were to give me a number saying that the total number of police slayings in the country was, say, 400 people, then that puts the percentage of black deaths by police officers at 60% and thus would make that number statistically significant. If however, the total number of police slayings was, say, 5000, then that puts the percentage at just under 5% and thus insignificant.

Ok, let's look at it in terms of plain ordinary numbers.

Are you outraged that 238 blacks were killed by police last year?

Are you outraged that 10,000 20+week old babies who feel pain were dismembered alive last year?

Statistics aside.

Killing 238 human beings who feel pain
or dismembering alive 10,000 human beings who feel pain
(I dare to to look at the pictures and tell me they are not human beings)

Which makes you angry?
Which do you think is good for society?

Which do you support?

Which do you condemn?

How about if ambulances were rushed to the scene of the 238 people killed
and surgeon cut out their organs before they were not "fresh" enough?
Would that enrage you?

How is cutting out organs of 10,000 dead less of an inhumanity than
cutting out the organs of 238 dead?

Once again:
Where are their rights not to be torn
limb from limb alive and in pain?
Where are their rights not to have
their brains sucked out alive and in pain?
their heads bashed in alive and in pain?
Where are their rights not to be harvested
like a weed, as one poster called them?

edit on 3Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:20:10 -0500pm71507pmk153 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: IAMTAT

Whose advocating racial genocide? More projected hyperbole, on your part!

Since you've asked me so nicely:
That would be Margaret Sanger...founder of Planned Parenthood, white supremacist, extreme racist,...and famous advocate of the ridiculous notion that black people, immigrants and indigents were inferior and needed to be aborted in order to maintain the purity of the human race.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

If you're so worried about the pain the fetus may experience during an abortion, I'm sure there are doctors who can be persuaded to proved a local anaesthetic to prevent fetal pain. I know that it has been done in the past, to alleviate the concerns of parents who find themselves in such a position.

The following month, Sam Brownback, Republican of Kansas, presented to the Senate the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act, requiring doctors to tell women seeking abortions at 20 weeks or later that their fetuses can feel pain and to offer anesthesia “administered directly to the pain-capable unborn child.” The bill did not pass, but Brownback continues to introduce it each year.
www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, so pro-lifers want to prevent abortion because it causes fetal pain, but they're opposed to alleviating that pain. Figures!

Birth, I'm told, is also a painful process for infants. I'm afraid that no one is capable of shielding children from pain. However, many late term abortion, performed on terribly deformed fetuses, are done to prevent the inevitability of a painful and short life.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Whose advocating racial genocide? More projected hyperbole, on your part!

Since you've asked me so nicely:
That would be Margaret Sanger...founder of Planned Parenthood, white supremacist, extreme racist,...and famous advocate of the ridiculous notion that black people, immigrants and indigents were inferior and needed to be aborted in order to maintain the purity of the human race.

Margaret Sanger's white supremacist and racist plans are working. She has succeeded in black genocide.

Close to 4 times as many black babies are aborted each year than any other racial group in America.

PP is achieving Sanger's goal of black genocide, for which it was founded.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If you're so worried about the pain the fetus may experience during an abortion, I'm sure there are doctors who can be persuaded to proved a local anaesthetic to prevent fetal pain. I know that it has been done in the past, to alleviate the concerns of parents who find themselves in such a position.

The following month, Sam Brownback, Republican of Kansas, presented to the Senate the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act, requiring doctors to tell women seeking abortions at 20 weeks or later that their fetuses can feel pain and to offer anesthesia “administered directly to the pain-capable unborn child.” The bill did not pass, but Brownback continues to introduce it each year.
www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, so pro-lifers want to prevent abortion because it causes fetal pain, but they're opposed to alleviating that pain. Figures!

Birth, I'm told, is also a painful process for infants. I'm afraid that no one is capable of shielding children from pain. However, many late term abortion, performed on terribly deformed fetuses, are done to prevent the inevitability of a painful and short life.

They can prevent the pain for the fetus, but they don't, because they don't care at all about the fetus, or if it feels pain, killing the fetus is their only goal. They care not one bit about the pain of being cut into pieces while alive and feeling pain. That is the reality of 20+ week abortion. Do you care about the ghoulish inhumanity of cutting up someone alive?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

CBO: 20+ Week Fetuses Aborted at Rate of 30 Per Day; Saves Money for Government-Run Health Care

By Terence P. Jeffrey | July 8, 2013 | 2:29 PM EDT

I guess in your mad scramble to overdramatize things, you forgot to check the date that your source article was published. No need to even read it to know that it's completely irrelevant two years later...might want to find some more recently published numbers there grandma...just a suggestion.

Oh and you might want to edit out the personal identifying information listed on those ultrasound pics if they don't belong to you.

No one said anything about a 24 week fetus being a "blob of tissue"...that is ridiculous. And yes, late-term abortions are actually quite rare and usually due to direct threat to the mother's life.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Why should I disregard proper statistical analysis methods in favor of your approach? So it looks like you actually have a point? No you just need to understand that your reasoning is flawed and you are pushing a false equivalence fallacy.

Are you outraged that 10,000 20+week old babies who feel pain were dismembered alive last year?

Well without the statistical analysis, we are now comparing apples to oranges. So irrelevancy.

Statistics aside.

It doesn't matter, these aren't comparable things.

Which makes you angry?

I don't care about that. Again I try to stay emotionally unattached from my debates.

This is a loaded question since you brought up police killing black people in a vacuum even though we don't know how often this occurs compared to other police slayings and we don't know how many of those killings were justified police actions.

Which do you support?

For the record, I don't like late term abortions, but I can see their purpose for extenuating circumstances like matters of the mother's health (these are primarily the reasons late term abortions are performed anyways). Here's a question for you, is it wrong to perform a late-term abortion on an expectant mother who would die otherwise?

Which do you condemn?

Again, this is a loaded question because there isn't enough known about your numbers to make a rational decision about it.

Would that enrage you?

I really don't care about what happens to organs of a dead body, no matter how "fresh" it is. Dead is dead. It's not like the dead person needs them anymore.

How do you cut the organs out of a fetus exactly? Last I checked, the organs aren't fully formed and are completely useless outside of research applications as just tissue.

Once again:

They don't have any.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Do you care about the ghoulish inhumanity of cutting up someone alive?

It would seem that many don't care.

But I saw a woman that has had abortions burst into tears when she witnessed a cat (not her cat) get run over by a car.
Anecdotal, I know, but I found it to be weird.

edit on b000000312015-07-15T15:32:04-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jul 2015 15:32:04 -0500300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

They can and do, if it's true that the fetus CAN feel pain, give anesthesia to the fetus during abortions, if parents who ask for it can afford it. But a law requiring it is continually being rejected.

edit on 15-7-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How do you cut the organs out of a fetus exactly?
Last I checked, the organs aren't fully formed and are completely useless outside of research applications as just tissue.

The website (linked early in this thread) that sells the donated parts lists fetal organs for sale, so they must have found a way to cut them out.

edit on b000000312015-07-15T15:35:23-05:0003America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jul 2015 15:35:23 -0500300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks for not wanting to murder my son.

I appreciate that.

You are the one who suggested that your son would have been a good candidate for abortion because he is blind, not me and not anyone else, so why would you be thanking me? You're the one announcing to the entire thread that you think your own kid is defective...I personally do not believe in abortion unless it is due to an emergent situation, and certainly do not think that blindness is a "defect".

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

Drugs are against the law. Oxycontin is not a drug, as it is legal.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Even if that were true, Sanger died in 1966. Well before Roe V Wade.

Abortion is not genocide, as it doesn't target a specific race. Abortion is personal decision made on an individual basis by a woman, her loved ones and her doctor. It's not some kind of edict that one must follow based on skin color, economic status or religion.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Apparently there is a book out there called 101 uses for a dead baby according to this site. I mean there is a market for dead fetuses, just like there is a market for pretty much everything else, whale blubber industry is not the only one out there.

Link
"Mrs. Brown said this development isn’t especially surprising to her, recalling that her group published a book in 1981 called “101 Uses for a Dead Baby,” in which author Olga Fairfax wrote that fetal tissue could be used for skin care products and even to grow new limbs."

I knew for a long time some of it goes into cosmetics, so how about that. First they abort it then it gets processed and sell back to females in a cozy 150$ bottle anti aging cream, with the latest new stem cell technologies. And ya there would be plenty of other uses for aborted fetuses other then research. Besides who do you think is doing some of this research and why and what for? Maybe its coincidence, maybe its a secret, or maybe its maybelline.

How about the irony of that, these females are wearing the remains of there aborted fetuses on there faces while they get ready to get jiggy and maybe get a new little bundle of joy. The magic of life goes on.

Were there is a market for anything and you can set a price, you bet it will take off, you best believe it. Call it what you will as its been called and done and loopholed already, donations, or even a more fancy words, but if it has a price and it can be sold and there is a market, well you do the math. And at 150$ a bottle I would say even for a bit of dead infant skin that is a market, and never mind the other parts, livers, lower extremities, and the whole parse and parcel.

Now I am all for women doing what they want with there bodies or the leavings that come out of there bodies. But not so sure about making a new markets based on this. May not be such a good idea, so though I dont agree with the whole pro lifers on a lot of things, on this I do.

Besides it does not set a good represented to let this business get to big, who knows were it will lead. Though it seems selling in bulk and through clear channels is more profitable, but next we will have females trying to sell there aborted fetuses as well, when they find out they can get more then a bit of chump change it would not suprise me. It would be like the coke bottle buyback thing, only instead of getting 10cents for it, it would be much more.

I mean what is the market value on a aborted fetus? In what and how many ways can it be used and it is used already? I suppose with a bit of searching you can find what and were it all goes and in what products they are used on. Like everything else you follow the money and it will lead you to the truth. Contexts or taken out of contexts, money does speak its own language to people, females are far from removed from being influenced by it. In fact they are the most easily influenced when it comes to such things in most circumstances.

Now I seen this little story on my Facebook some weeks ago. Lets hope this chick never learns that she can get at least a few hundred dollars for her aborted fetus. I think it was said she did it to prove a point in this pro life thing going on, but me thinks if somebody did offer her 1 mill it would be sold and a done deal quick, and looking for the next score.

However looking at it though, at most it would be worth a few thousand, 1 million is way above the market value of what an aborted fetus is worth.
Link

edit on 3pmWednesdaypm152015f3pmWed, 15 Jul 2015 15:47:51 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

CBO: 20+ Week Fetuses Aborted at Rate of 30 Per Day; Saves Money for Government-Run Health Care

By Terence P. Jeffrey | July 8, 2013 | 2:29 PM EDT

I guess in your mad scramble to overdramatize things, you forgot to check the date that your source article was published. No need to even read it to know that it's completely irrelevant two years later...might want to find some more recently published numbers there grandma...just a suggestion.

Oh and you might want to edit out the personal identifying information listed on those ultrasound pics if they don't belong to you.

No one said anything about a 24 week fetus being a "blob of tissue"...that is ridiculous. And yes, late-term abortions are actually quite rare and usually due to direct threat to the mother's life.

You haven't read all the pages and posts.

Quite a few people on the thread have called the fetus' a blob of tissue

One went to far as to call a fetus a weed.

Do you really think that over 10,000 women per year are having a late term abortion to save their life?

Why not induce labor instead and give the baby a chance to survive or a C-section and give the baby a chance to survive along with the mother? How is a C-section not the answer to saving her life?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why should I disregard proper statistical analysis methods in favor of your approach? So it looks like you actually have a point? No you just need to understand that your reasoning is flawed and you are pushing a false equivalence fallacy.

Well without the statistical analysis, we are now comparing apples to oranges. So irrelevancy.

Statistics aside.

It doesn't matter, these aren't comparable things.

Which makes you angry?

I don't care about that. Again I try to stay emotionally unattached from my debates.

This is a loaded question since you brought up police killing black people in a vacuum even though we don't know how often this occurs compared to other police slayings and we don't know how many of those killings were justified police actions.

Which do you support?

For the record, I don't like late term abortions, but I can see their purpose for extenuating circumstances like matters of the mother's health (these are primarily the reasons late term abortions are performed anyways). Here's a question for you, is it wrong to perform a late-term abortion on an expectant mother who would die otherwise?

Which do you condemn?

Again, this is a loaded question because there isn't enough known about your numbers to make a rational decision about it.

Would that enrage you?

I really don't care about what happens to organs of a dead body, no matter how "fresh" it is. Dead is dead. It's not like the dead person needs them anymore.

How do you cut the organs out of a fetus exactly? Last I checked, the organs aren't fully formed and are completely useless outside of research applications as just tissue.

Once again:

They don't have any.

Why not do a C-Section or induce labor instead. Both are equally as hard on the Mother as abortion and they can allow the Mother to live and give the baby a chance to live also. The only reason to abort in the last trimester is to disgard the baby.

The only way to get the harvested organs that PP is "giving away for donations" is to harvest them from babies old enough to have them.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If they stood back and did nothing to intervene in a life-threatening situation, they'd be allowing harm to come to that patient.

Life threatening abortions wasn't my point at all. But you already knew that.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

They can and do, if it's true that the fetus CAN feel pain, give anesthesia to the fetus during abortions, if parents who ask for it can afford it. But a law requiring it is continually being rejected.

The law requiring it is being rejected by whom?
Those who support abortion in the last trimester?
Those who would have to expend money to keep the dismemberment of a live human comfortable?

If abortion supporters don't care about the pain and the dismembering alive of human beings,
then why would they support pain management for the dismembering and brain sucking and
head smashing?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join