It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I am not trying to justify all abortions, I am asking you how would ensure that the women are protected... and of course both you and beezer don't seem to give a darn about them,
I go and look at the places that have abortion banned and well it doesn't seem like they give a darn either.
well that is unacceptable to me. and well, I sure hope the heck that if there is ever a ban, that once the stories start hitting the papers about women dying well, most of the women come to the conclusion that it's just not worth it and decide not to have sex... even the happily married ones! Then the real fun can begin when society has to come to terms with too little population growth.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When the pro-lifers all stop eating meat and start demanding an end to animal cruelty, I'll take their convictions more seriously.

As it is, I find nothing wrong with the sale of this tissue from donations. If it's for medical progression or stem cell use, that's great! We have a serious overpopulation issue and I see dozens that probably shouldn't have made it to term on the internet every day.
edit on 15-7-2015 by gottaknow because: Added the word "start" before "demanding" to add clarity to my sentence.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I can understand having an option for an abortion for medical emergencies and even rape. I don't deny that those circumstances are beyond difficult and I would never wish them on anyone. However, there is a bigger picture at play. I've tried many times to find the percentages of pregnancies that are from rape and compare with a normal pregnancy. I've also tried to find the percentage of pregnancies develop into a life threatening pregnancy. I was unsuccessful at finding such statistics.

All that said, I am willing to bet that the statistics of rape and medical emergencies aren't even a 10th of normal pregnancies.

So my question to you is, what about all the abortions from pregnancies that result from consensual sex? Where does the responsibility lie then?

You say maybe people will come to the conclusion that it isn't worth it and decide not to have sex. I say GOOD! People don't need to be going out and casually having sex if they're unwilling or unprepared to accept the potentiality that their actions will result in a child... regardless of preventative measures in place.

Abortion shouldn't be birth control.

edit on 7/14/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Hate?

Because you can't form a defensible argument for your belief that some lives are sacred and others aren't?

Hate, because you want to assign every one else's beliefs without taking responsibility for the outcomes of your own?

The only "hate" I see here is the attitudes toward anyone that somehow isnt found worthy, like women, gays, etc...

And that's not so much hate as plain old hypocrisy.
edit on 23Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:47:56 -050015p112015766 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

There is nothing wrong with planned parent hood selling dead baby parts. What would be wrong is letting the dead baby parts go to waste. Recycling is good. Its a waste of land and resources to spend money on people that are dead like cemeteries, or throw something away that can help people.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya know under those circumstance, I wouldn't have sex, even if I wanted a kid!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

See there, society would benefit from stricter abortion laws.

Give the baby rights and all of a sudden sex becomes something to be taken seriously.

edit on 14-7-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: dawnstar

okay, then, just remember then if someone comes at you with a knife and you happen to manage to kill him before he kills you...
you've committed murder.

If it is an unborn baby coming at me with a knife, I'll just call you to take care of it.

I think instead of 'sanctuary' cities there ought to be 'sanctuary' wombs.

And stop the deportation of those future voters.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Mankind never surprises me. Utter depravity. Repent, America.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Then I wonder why most of the countries with stricter laws are considered to be less than winner societies?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

no, more like if you place the rights of an unborn baby above the mother's health and well being and people see a bunch of needless deaths because of it, sex becomes something you avoid like the plague!! as in what dear, you want me to have your baby?? okay, let's go adopt one! what, you want to have sex, okay, go find yourself the whore down the street!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: infolurker
Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

Abortion is murder, you don't need a person in a black robe to dictate common sense to you. As a leftist your just manipulated and ill informed. Maybe you should read up on the reason PPH was founded and the Nazi eugenicist Sanger who founded it.

It always amazes me how one can justify murder if it fits their politics ideals.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pyramid head

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: infolurker
Yes, it is... disgusting

Murder is a LEGAL term. Murder is against the law. Abortion is not murder, as it is legal.

Abortion is murder, you don't need a person in a black robe to dictate common sense to you. As a leftist your just manipulated and ill informed. Maybe you should read up on the reason PPH was founded and the Nazi eugenicist Sanger who founded it.

It always amazes me how one can justify murder if it fits their politics ideals.

Date of founding of Planned Parenthood(Brooklyn, NY): October 16, 1916

Date of founding of Nazi Party (Germany): February 24, 1920

Facts rather than belief; amazing what can happen.
edit on 0Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:42:46 -050015p122015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
When the pro-lifers all stop eating meat and demanding an end to animal cruelty, I'll take their convictions more seriously.

As it is, I find nothing wrong with the sale of this tissue from donations. If it's for medical progression or stem cell use, that's great! We have a serious overpopulation issue and I see dozens that probably shouldn't have made it to term on the internet every day.

I'd be glad to see the pro-life movement working to adopt more kids, provide for those that they can't adopt, and end the death penalty.

I am not, be it noted, holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
A book I'm working through refers to these think tanks as political 'outriders'. I think the term suits. It details how politicians and corporations use these groups to control public opinion. Assumedly, that's what's going on here. They will establish groups, pretending to align with their targets ideals. They want abortion targeted and it'll probably work.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

When I see the thousands of children being sent from Central America into the US year after year it makes me question if their abortion bans have been in anyone's best interest.

It makes me wonder if bans were to take hold in the US where would the kids be sent to then? Canada?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You are free to consider it whatever you likebut it doesn't make it so.
Womans choice men have no right to preach to them when it is all their own choice.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Funny how so many cry freedom but want women to be slaves to their own body.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I look at this issue like I look at many issues in a constitutional way.......Life has constitutional rights and one of those rights is the right to live. The stain this leaves can never be washed or rationalized away........It is permanent.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why does anyone have a problem with this? Abortions are legal, it is just cells not a human, might as well use the "its" for something good. Why would not everyone agree?

My statement above is not towards those who think a fetus is actually a human or are against abortions. Why is this any different than using the body parts of a person who has passed away?

edit on 15-7-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join