It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: queenofswords
In other words, "while I have chosen to kill this particular human growing in my womb, please accept its tissues and organs and any other pieces you may find useful, and give it to scientific research that can help save lives."

Yeah. I don't see a problem with that. People donate their OWN organs all the time. Why not donate an aborted fetus' organs to research? I'd do it. Of course, I'm not hung up about abortion. What people do with their bodies is up to them.

But that baby is NOT your body.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

oh for crying out loud!! Just what rights has anyone lost by giving gay couples the right to marry?????
is anyone gonna die from it??
is it gonna make anyone sick???
blind them?

when you are talking about a pregnant women, you have two sharing the same biological system, the mother and the child to be. and it's quite possible that what is best for the child is the direct opposite as what is best for the mother, like in the case of the girl with luekemia! in that case the child's rights trumped the girls and both ended up dying because of it. but well, there is no way that the two can have equal rights in such a case!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

neither is a dead spouse but the living spouse will be asked to donate the body also.
personally I didn't feel like it was that appropriate myself. I had just been put into a state of shock by the sudden death of my husband then some lady calls to ask me if I want to donate his body....

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
This has been roundly exposed as untrue - why on earth is it not in the hoax bin?

I don't know. Why am I being accused of "having no soul" because I responded to that BS post about someone's friend having a miscarriage at 12 weeks gestation and them claiming the fetus was not only born alive, but lived for "hours" after that?

And, on top of that, their "no soul" post getting stars?? Like, WTF? Don't the owners and mods get what is going on here? In the past few weeks there's been a ton of threads started about abortion. I don't come to ATS to read about that as I am not interested in it. Women have the right, thank God, in THIS country to CHOOSE what they do with THEIR bodies.

It's not my business or anyone else's, honestly. So, I haven't been visiting ATS as much lately because of it. Today I decide to make a response because that post was just total BS. It's hogwash-right-to-lifer-fantasy-lies-and-bull#. Period.

I know this because the age of viability has been the same for many years. The youngest micropreemie I have seen live was born right at 23 weeks gestation. Thats nearly 6 months pregnant. Not three...and I do know about these things as I work in one of the best hospitals in the world when it comes to saving these wee tiny babes.

But, I have no soul? WTF? That is harsh.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Does it really matter? The babies were unwanted anyway. If people don't care about them before they abort them, why should they care what happens after?

That article makes me want to vomit. On a side note, it really affirms my belief that if there is intelligent life in the universe, they've opted out of contacting us. I mean, who the hell wants to make contact with a civilization that has such low regard for life.
edit on 7/14/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

oh for crying out loud!! Just what rights has anyone lost by giving gay couples the right to marry?????

None.

And that's my point.

Giving equal rights does not mean that someone has to lose theirs.

In the case of unborn children, women will lose their right to kill them, but I was hoping that people could move beyond enjoying the right to murder with impunity.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

and how would you ensure that the sweet little darlings don't kill their mommies before they are born? or is it that you just don't care about them?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

and how would you ensure that the sweet little darlings don't kill their mommies before they are born? or is it that you just don't care about them?

Unlike their mothers, their actions would not be thought out and done on purpose.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

nad that didn't answer my question...so I'll just assume that you don't care about them unless you say otherwise!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And how many pregnancies, with modern medicine, end up with the death of the mother? The answer is that it isn't enough to make your statement worth anything outside of that rare circumstance.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

nad that didn't answer my question...so I'll just assume that you don't care about them unless you say otherwise!

Changing the narrative and twisting definitions won't change the fact that you are denying rights and justifying murder.

Embrace it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Beezzer you know you need to take a firmer stance on this abortion issue, because we can't figure out were you stand.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

okay, then, just remember then if someone comes at you with a knife and you happen to manage to kill him before he kills you...
you've committed murder.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

okay, then, just remember then if someone comes at you with a knife and you happen to manage to kill him before he kills you...
you've committed murder.

When is the last time you've seen a baby wield a knife with the intent to kill?

I sure haven't.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
and part of that modern medicine that is preventing those deaths is ABORTION!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Beezzer you know you need to take a firmer stance on this abortion issue, because we can't figure out were you stand.

Sometimes I'm too subtle. Apologies. I'll try to verbalize my stance a little better.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

you've committed murder.

If it is an unborn baby coming at me with a knife, I'll just call you to take care of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: EternalSolace
and part of that modern medicine that is preventing those deaths is ABORTION!!

And like I said, it's too rare of an occurrence to make any meaningful difference.

People use rape and medical emergencies to justify all abortions because outside of those two circumstances, there is no logical ground to stand on. It's pure desperation.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
why, I'll let it just kill you!!

I take it that you don't care, not your problem, so what, the rights of the baby trumps the rights of the mother..okay...

ya know under those circumstance, I wouldn't have sex, even if I wanted a kid!!!

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join