It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You're the one holding the straws. Perhaps that means you've already reached your limit?

Yes, the outcomes are the same. A fetus is no longer viable.

You don't claim that the mother "killed a baby" in the case of spontaneous abortion or stillbirth, yet, the outcome is EXACTLY the same.

I know the logic is lost in belief.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well, I imagine NOT!!

Just go and see what happens if you mercilessly savage an animal or human, or do it "by accident" in a public place and you would have your answer.

Apparently in the courts it always matters too, they want to know HOW and WHY, makes a huge difference for some reason.

Although, that is changing fast now is it not!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Well, I imagine NOT!!

Just go and see what happens if you mercilessly savage an animal or human, or do it "by accident" in a public place and you would have your answer.

Apparently in the courts it always matters too, they want to know HOW and WHY, makes a huge difference for some reason.

Although, that is changing fast now is it not!!

So, pro-life means life is only valuable in some circumstances and not others?

If you judge that "a life" was taken justly, then that doesn't trouble you?

"Pro"-life seems to be an odd description for such a way of looking at things.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

How did you edit without edit tags??

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You're the one holding the straws. Perhaps that means you've already reached your limit?

Yes, the outcomes are the same. A fetus is no longer viable.

You don't claim that the mother "killed a baby" in the case of spontaneous abortion or stillbirth, yet, the outcome is EXACTLY the same.

I know the logic is lost in belief.

The outcomes are the same, the pain and savagery are quite different, along with the INTENT.

I should see how you would feel if I hunt you in the bushes and torture you to death, compared to you just suffocating of natural causes, I am sure you would refer back to your logic of the "Outcome".

I think the Artificial Intelligence is kicking in now.

link   

so we should just sacrifice our own lives when threatend by another and the only option is to kill them before they kill us....
okay...
I'll adopt that mindset just as soon as our politicians stop telling us how we should send our troops hither and thither because of whatever threat they decide to make up this week!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You seem almost gleeful over "hunting me in the bushes and torturing me to death."

That seems odd for someone who is "pro-life."

Just an observation.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How can a life be taken justly ???

If it has no choice in the matter it CANNOT be just from any viewpoint, you do not know whether it deserved it or not.

Pretty wild stretches have been had in this world to imagine that this could ever be done "NICELY".

"For the GOOD"

link   
a reply to: stosh64

don't think I did with that post...
I reformated it some before I posted it because it didn't copy that well, but I didn't edit it after I posted, I don't think...

link   

Gleeful that you would certainly be thinking differently than you are now.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

One is a natural occurance, the other, a deliberate act.

You are attempting to muddy the waters here.

Nice try, but ultimately a fail.

I guess you missed my post where I stated that people will never change their minds. You just keep on believing that it is okay.

Keep on justifying it.

I consider it murder and always will.

A pity that you are so feverent on gay rights and so quick to deny rights of the unborn.

A pity.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I know someone who recently miscarried her second child. She was twelve weeks along when she went into labor. After a few hours, she gave birth to a live baby boy. They named him Sawyer and only had a few hours with him before the inevitable as twelve weeks is still too young for him to have had any real hope of survival.

Children like him are summarily executed every day in this country because they are an "inconvenience."

And people scream at the thought of restrictions set at 20 and 21 weeks ... What kind of people are we?

Sorry (not sorry) but I call total BS.

No way a fetus was born ALIVE at 12 weeks gestation. Either you're making this up, your "friend" was way further along than 12 weeks or they made it up and told you a tall and impossible tale.

Whichever it is, I don't know and I don't care. What I do care about is anyone believing that this BS is true or actually happened because it absolutely cannot.

This type of BS is precisely why I haven't been on ATS lately. If I wanted to read about the evils of abortion, I'd go to the Right to Lifer sites. BTW, why is this all of a sudden becoming such a popular topic on ATS??

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

so we should just sacrifice our own lives when threatend by another and the only option is to kill them before they kill us....
okay...
I'll adopt that mindset just as soon as our politicians stop telling us how we should send our troops hither and thither because of whatever threat they decide to make up this week!

I have said very little to nothing about every situation in which human death occurs. Those are your comments.

I do not believe in sacrificing a human life, period.

Politicians and warmongering are a tangential subject.

What is curious is the squirming I see taking place over a simple observation: abortion=bad, abortion in the case of incest or rape=okay.

Either it's wrong or it's not.

Once that issue is settled, a judgement regarding farcical, dishonest, ludicrous situation premised in the OP becomes clear.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
You should take into consideration the quote by Leonardo Davinci that you have at the bottom of your post, about your views on abortion and it not being evil.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No big deal, might have been my old eyes. Was just curious.
Carry on.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Nope. The outcomes are precisely the same. The means are virtually identical.

I'm not interested your evaluation of the argument.

You act like you're bestowing permission to believe as we will.

Do you allow for abortion in the case of incest or rape or danger to the mother?

Then you don't consider it murder.

There are many pities evident here. You try to bring gay rights into every conversation but deny the rights of women.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This has been roundly exposed as untrue - why on earth is it not in the hoax bin?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I do not believe in sacrificing a human life, period.

well since I don't believe that you or anyone has any right to force anyone into making a sacrifice (after, once it is force, it's no longer a sacrifice is it), I guess abortion is okay in all cases, since well, to bring a child in the world is either a sacrifice or an obligation and I tend to want to look at it as a sacrifice, especially when it requires more than most of the pro-life would probably want to endure, regardless of what they claim on forums.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nope. The outcomes are precisely the same. The means are virtually identical.

I'm not interested your evaluation of the argument.

You act like you're bestowing permission to believe as we will.

Do you allow for abortion in the case of incest or rape or danger to the mother?

Then you don't consider it murder.

There are many pities evident here. You try to bring gay rights into every conversation but deny the rights of women.

No-one needs to lose their rights in order to bestow rights upon another.

(I think I saw that somewhere)

But keep up the hate and the approved , legal killing!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join