It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
a reply to: Aazadan

Do you deny that at 20+ weeks the fetus
feels pain? Is it not cruel to dismember live?
Is it not cruel to suck out the brains alive?

Trimmed the quote a bit since it was long.

Have you ever looked at what we do to animals on farms? They feel fear and pain when they die and suffer immensely while alive in the case of factory farming.

The definition I use is one of self awareness, which happens in humans at between 1.5 and 2 years old. I'm not saying that that means we have license to kill 1 year olds because they're not people, but that up through partial birth abortions I'm pretty comfortable with it because there is a lot of leeway there.

If I were severely injured in a car accident, particularly if it was to the point where I could never recover I would be fine with my brains being sucked out. It's kind of like the case of Terri Schiavo where her loved ones prolonged her suffering so that they wouldn't have to let go.

In the case of a severely impaired 10 year old, I feel much the same way. I think that in many of these cases they experience a lifetime of suffering because their parents couldn't come down on the other side of what must be a very difficult decision to accept.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Straws.

Go ahead and grasp at them.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: reldra

Yes I did. And didn't you see in the last 300 posts sources showing it is not true? Showing that they don't sell body parts? That they operate within federal law? That the viseo was edited from 2 hours and 42 minutes to 7 minutes to make it look like something it is not. I did most of the research finding it. I do have the gall.

There is over 300 posts. In there, you will find the answer.

i really doubt it. First of all, you don't even know why the video was edited to make it shorter... i guess it didn't occur to you that the conversation could have drifted to something else entirely for a while... Guess that never happens according to you...

Second of all, just because many in the pro-choice crowd don't want to believe this is happening doesn't make it so...

The woman CLEARLY talks about abortion procedures, how to make sure that "body parts" and organs are left intact during the procedure/murder, and other vile comments...

And of course there would be those among the "pro-choice" crowd in power who would claim these clinics are operating under the law despite evidence of the contrary.

It is a law that no body parts can be sold in this country... The selling and buying of body parts from aborted fetuses is punishable by 15 years of jail and a fine of $500,000 which imo is very low in both the jail sentence and the fine...

This woman talks about puting a price to the body parts of human fetuses that have been aborted... She talks about how "a lot of people want intact body parts, and organs from aborted human fetuses"... She even gave a number... The interviewer even asked again to make certain of what she said, and then the video is edited to show the part where she talks about it again...

This was an undercover recording... The woman didn't know she was being recorded so she could have been changing topics now and then...

You seem to think that she knew she was being filmed so she would stay within the topic the whole time. That's not so.

I have had business conversations before, thankfully nothing of this vile nature, and a business conversation will shift often time to other topics for different reasons.

This wasn't a scripted interview... So, of course the video would have to be edited.

Look up the law mentioned in the video. Donations are permitted as well as reasonable fees associated eith preparing, preservation, transportation, etc. You can find that in section E of that US code. That is what all medical facilities follow, including hospitals.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
thank you...
it seems like everytime we turn around we have to rehash the same thing over and over...the original video isn't telling the whole story!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Not on individual transactions maybe but how much money do these companies who receive donated fetuses or profit from fetal research donate to PP? How about their owners individually? Or execs or boards?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Not on individual transactions maybe but how much money do these companies who receive donated fetuses or profit from fetal research donate to PP? How about their owners individually? Or execs or boards?

I think you asked that before. I don;t know. PP posts a yearly report, it can be googled. I have done a plethora of research ans sourced so many things for this and it's not my thread. The only people not looking for sources are the people arguing that this illegal (it is not), it is not even different from procedures at hospitals for organ donation. Maybe you could find that? I understand you imagine there is a conspiracy there. If there is, please find it. I think a super moderator can come up with 1 source.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I have to get to my online game. I have spent enough time doing real source legwork.
edit on 14-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Look up the law mentioned in the video. Donations are permitted as well as reasonable fees associated eith preparing, preservation, transportation, etc. You can find that in section E of that US code. That is what all medical facilities follow, including hospitals.

And look up what she said, "when you, or the affiliate is determining what that MONETARY... She lingers in what she wanted to say, but it was obvious she was talking about MONETARY VALUE of the body parts... about $30-100 per body part... That's not a donation...

You do have to wonder how low some people's humanity has fallen when they don't seem to mind that aborted human fetuses are being used as if they were products... Even if they are being exchanged for $1 dollar each...
edit on 14-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It is the costs incurred to deliver a viable specimen. Please look at the law that governs this, it allows for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

A woman in Utah gave birth to twins. When one was stillborn, she was arrested and charged with criminal homicide based on the claim that the woman’s decision to refuse cesarean surgery was the cause of the stillbirth. Several hours after giving birth, and immediately after suffering the death of her child, she was forcibly taken from her hospital room to a jail cell.

After a hearing that lasted less than a day, a court issued an order requiring a critically-ill pregnant woman who was refusing surgery in Washington, D.C. to undergo a cesarean. Neither she nor her baby survived.

A judge in Ohio kept a woman imprisoned to prevent her from having an abortion.

A woman in Oregon who did not comply with a doctor’s recommendation to have additional testing for gestational diabetes was subjected to involuntary civil commitment. During her detention, the additional testing was never performed.

A Louisiana woman was charged with murder and spent approximately a year in jail before her counsel was able to show that what was deemed a murder of a fetus or newborn was actually a miscarriage that resulted from medication given to her by a health care provider.

In Texas, a pregnant woman who sometimes smoked marijuana to ease nausea and boost her appetite gave birth to healthy twins. She was arrested for delivery of a controlled substance to a minor.

A doctor in Wisconsin had concerns about a woman’s plans to have her birth attended by a midwife. As a result, a civil court order of protective custody for the woman’s fetus was obtained. The order authorized the sheriff’s department to take the woman into custody, transport her to a hospital, and subject her to involuntary testing and medical treatment.

Even now when abortion technically remains a constitutionally protected right in the United States, hundreds of women have already been jailed for violating the rights of fetuses. If the far right wing succeeds in criminalizing abortion, millions of women could be jailed for having miscarriages or self-aborting. Women in the United States will continue to seek ways to end unwanted pregnancies.

personhoodforwomen.org...

and well, we just won't talk about what is happening in other countries where abortion is banned...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I find it ironic that almost everyone on ATS despises the MSM (ie CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS/ et al) yet demands sourced evidence from the MSM regarding such information in the OP. Truly crazy town.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

It is the costs incurred to deliver a viable specimen. Please look at the law that governs this, it allows for that.

Uh-hu, so the law was made to look like it was banning the selling and buying of human body parts, but then gives a loophole on how to get around that "inconvinience" and still sell them for a profit?...

When you are paying for the handling, etc of human body parts you are still buying them and selling them... You are still paying for the horror doctors who make these procedures to take out as many body parts, and organs intact as possible...
edit on 14-7-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lanisius
I find it ironic that almost everyone on ATS despises the MSM (ie CNN/FOX/NBC/CBS/ et al) yet demands sourced evidence from the MSM regarding such information in the OP. Truly crazy town.

I also don;t like sources that jumped on the bandwagon of the doctored video in the OP. One put it up., 75 conservative sites followed suit without vetting it. There is a problem there.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not the apologist. I think it's wrong on the surface, regardless of the transaction particulars.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Abortion performed by choice of the mother = HEINOUS DISGUSTING MURDER!

Abortion performed by choice of the mother because the mode of fertilization was against religion (incest, rape, etc) = NOT MURDER

Abortion performed by choice of the mother to save her own life = NOT MURDER

REALITY: Same -unborn- same -potential humans- different justifications-

LOGICAL QUESTION: How can the same act be HEINOUS DISGUSTING MURDER in one context and NOT MURDER in other exactly similar circumstances?

ANSWER: Belief Structure. (And mind-numbing hypocrisy)

MORE REALITY: About 50% of all fertilized eggs are spontaneously aborted by the mother's body.

edit on 21Tue, 14 Jul 2015 21:52:38 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I also don;t like sources that jumped on the bandwagon of the doctored video in the OP. One put it up., 75 conservative sites followed suit without vetting it. There is a problem there.

I also don't like how certain people keep trying to act as if such business was normal...

Heck, is not like they are only paying $30-$100 UD per murdered human fetus... The price is per body part and organ, so the numbers go much higher when you count everything that is being sold per murdered human fetus. There is 5 major organs in the body, plus then the small and large intestine, the different body parts, etc... The sum can go into over $1,000 USD per human fetus...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh geez. LoL! There's another thread for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Gryphon66

Oh geez. LoL! There's another thread for that.

The logical facts and blatant hypocrisy are part-and-parcel of this "discussion" as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lanisius

Haha, good point. Damage control in full effect.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
MORE REALITY: About 50% of all fertilized eggs are spontaneously aborted by the mother's body.

Yeah, talk about hypocrisy, trying to make it look like "spontaneous abortion"/miscarriage is the same thing as the willful murder of human fetuses...

Yeah, we do need a reality check alright.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Murder is murder.

But dealing in the body parts of those who have died naturally is an ethical dilemma because it may actually save a life.

Nonetheless, I find it a repugnant act and would assume that there are laws in the United States that prevent such unethical behavior.

Is this being or has it been prosecuted?

PP is acting within federal law guidelines. It was investigated and PP was found to be acting within the law. The same law hospitals and other medical facilities follow in regard to these donations.

I posted the law that governs this. many times in this thread and the relevant parts. It is designed to stop organ trafficking...meaning selling organs to the highest bidder without oversight to the tune of 50K+. These are donations where costs are covered, in accordance with federal law. The fees are about $30-$100.

Thank you.

I understand the ethical issues but I still have an unreasoned horrified reaction that this kind of thing occurs.

What kind of thing? The donation of the dead to science?

Yes, especially if they are donated to science.

Less so if they are used for transplantation/saving a life.

I suppose it is the "industry" around the procedure that disquiets me the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join