It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchip releases medicine in the body every day at the right time for many years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I don't like the sound of this. It's here and what else will it be used for?

For purposes such as 'insulin' release if you are diabetic, would be a great idea. I just don't know what else could come with that chip! it also says 'for many years' inside.

interestingengineering.com...

Everything invented to do good can be used to do evil with too. Why and how do we trust them when they want to reduce the population to 500 million.

Think about the potential of companies to add even more illness and disease to your body and you would never even suspect a thing. they gotcha by the short and curleys

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nanotechnology could actually be amazing to find and destroy cancer cells, to regenerate tissue, regulate or deliver hormones, etc. This new technology is actually not that new, and it has been tested since the 90s.

It was only in testing stage before... now it is reality and here.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

As with all man made and with technology, things tend to malfunction at one time or the other, the human body been a entity of its own when it comes to its biological make over also plays a big part on no wanting what is not suppose to be there as a foreign object, it happens, I will see this new venture killing more people than helping them, but heck we will not find what is in it until is in full working order, right?

Yes. At least it could be proven in Court if this chip malfunctioned but that wouldn't be much warmth for the person who lost someone close.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey it's a great idea for eliminating unwanted pregnancies, I.e. abortions. Stick a chip in every newborn, turn on the contraception at puberty, and only turn it off when the adult proves they are ready to have a child. Perfect.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As someone that has never been obese, exercises regularly, is now nearly 40 - 2 years ago I got surprise diabetes (type 1) and nearly died, although I'll bitch about getting catheterised more
I heartily welcome this.

Whilst diabetes is a totally manageable condition (for me), it is a pain - I spent a lot of time getting used to figuring correct doses and learning to live with the condition, I got hospitalised 3 more times in the first year due to my slow learning curve with managing insulin. Not that it's much of a claim, but I'm a fairly educated person and am keen to never spend more time in hospital. For people that may not have capacity to well-manage their health problems this really could be an absolute boon - children, elderly, learning disabilities.

Yeah this technology could be used with bad intentions, like most technology - I'll take the chance cheers.
Yeah this could go wrong, but at least one thing can be said for big pharma - they don't like getting sued and like other medicines and med(s)-systems it will be going through a lot of testing before hitting the market.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join