It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm 15 Begins Tomorrow: Thoughts and Predictions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I dont know about the walmart connection. My Mom sold 40 acres of lant to Sam Walton in Illinoise to the tune of 40 grand per acre. Our family bought if with my grandmas chicken and egg money she made after the depression. Next to nothing. You guys are missing the point....... 35 years. No military on the rails. Now there are. Got it? Hello?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So you've watched the rails 24/7 for 35 years?

Name once when this much equipment has had to be replaced and rebuilt in the last 35 years.
edit on 8/6/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 You are correct Bro. My company does run 24/7, but I only work 12 hours a day. Well actually I work a bit over 12 hours a day. Its true I do take a lunch, and I dont see the tracks at all times during the last 35 years. You are probably right. They are sneaking by when Im not looking.... For the last 35 years, and I just happened to catch them this time. I feel relieved now after your post Brother. You put everything into perspective. I was just tweaking.......Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Name one time in the last 35 years that several thousand vehicles and tanks have had to go for refurbishment or replacement at the same time. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There's video all over youtube of trainloads of military equipment being moved around. I'm not buying this refurbishment either. Refurbishing sounds like disinfo to me. What did they have a recall?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58Didnt we just give them to ISIS? We could just send them parts and they could refurbish them. Im very let down by your comments Aphod. You are trying my great respect for you Bro

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

We didn't give anything to ISIS. We left some for the Afghan government, and some for the Iraqi government and destroyed some. And replaced or refurbished all of them that came back. That doesn't count the ones that never left the states and had to undergo scheduled Depot time.

I'm not going to start yelling that they're planning martial law just because someone sees something they've never seen before, especially when there are other explanations for it. If that means you lose respect for me, so be it. I'm going to continue to post other explanations for what people are seeing that are far more logical than what I've been seeing lately.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

They just spent years fighting, in rough terrain, getting hit by small arms, and IEDs. What, you think that doesn't cause damage at a structural level that needs to eventually be repaired? I seriously need some of those vehicles then.
edit on 8/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ive worked there 35 years and this is the first time they have ever passed on this rail.

So you claim you have been watching that line 24/7 for 35 years.... Do you realise how silly that sounds?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce Well hello bruce! What were you doing in 1980? 85, 90, 95, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, and all years in between? Did you hear what I said? Yes I watch the tracks, and always notice trains and their cargo. I had model trains as a child. When I was 8 years old my dads friend who worked on the Calavaras cement train took us on it. They slowed the train down so we could jump off and rockhound for agate. On the way back, they sounded the horns, and slowed the train so we could jump back on. This was in the early sixties. I was then taken to the engine and put ion the engineers seat and given instruction as I drove the train most of the way back through the hills and small cities. The next day I went to school and told my classmates what I did. Guess what they said?

Go ahead Bruce guess.......

"Do you know how silly you sound saying that"
Some flat out called me a liar

Well guess what? They all ate crow and shut their damn pie hole mouths after the film was developed and brought for the teacher to confirm and to show everyone at show and tell.

Yeah I sound silly dont I........ It wouldnt be the first time. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
There's video all over youtube of trainloads of military equipment being moved around. I'm not buying this refurbishment either. Refurbishing sounds like disinfo to me. What did they have a recall?

Every year with those videos. Every years somebody thinks it is the first time. Until next year and its starts again. Where in the conspiracy world do people think this stuff is going? I mean every state already has Reserve and National Guard units with their own equipment.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

one quick question where do you live,just south of Sacramento CA you say.well it just so happens that the army has one of the biggest if not the biggest depot just about 200 mile north of there near Herlong, California

here is their web site and Mission statement.

What We Do (Core Competencies)

The Secretary of the Army designated Sierra Army Depot as the Center for Industrial Technical Excellence (CITE) for all Petroleum and Water Distribution Systems (PAWS):
An extensive maintenance capability that includes: Fabrication, reset, rebuild, machining, corrosion control, COSIS, multi-media blasting, painting, and extensive welding (MIG, TIG, ARC)
Modern organic transportation network, capable of supporting all military and commercial aircraft, rail and trucks able to respond immediately to all requirements world-wide.
The Army's largest facility dedicated to equipment / asset retrograde and reutilization / redistribution.
Long term storage, preservation, and parts reclamation from donor assets of Army Ground Combat and other vehicles through the End of First Life Center
APS and Operation Project Stocks (APS/OP Stocks): Receipt, accountability, storage, COSIS, RESET, upgrades, system configuration, kitting and assembly, and world-wide shipping.
Continuous process improvements - We have robust Lean Six Sigma and Value Engineering programs that are part of our workforce culture which provides exceptional value to our customers saving money, executing work faster, with excellent quality.
Over 36,000 acres of no cost storage with a vast expansion capability ICW the Bureau of Land Management.
We have an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management certification and we are certified under the ISO 14001:2004 environmental standard. We are on track to become a VPP Star certified installation.

Responsibilities

New system assembly, reset, COSIS (APS/OP Stocks), repair, rebuild, fielding support, New Equipment Training (NET)
Provide a focused, disciplined strategy, using a fleet approach, that provides maximum value to the Army at the end of the equipment life cycle (contingency fleet/APS, reset/FMS, parts pull, platform harvest)
Sierra offers a unique capability to receive, identify, classify, bring to an accountable record, store, manage, and rapidly ship assets world-wide. These reclamation activities clearly provide a readiness and operational value to the Army and the nation through management and controlled redistribution to meet urgent demands.

Sierra Army Depot (SIAD)

now i'm not calling you a lair, or saying what you claim to untrue, but it is hard to believe that in 35 years you've never seen any military transport on the rail road next to where you work seeing how that depot has been there since 1942 and equipment goes out all over the world from there on rail trucks and air. plus it's only like 200 miles away from you.

edit on 7-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: this from the wiki.

Mission
Core customers include the Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, the United States Army Medical Materiel Agency, the Soldier Biological Chemical Command, the U.S. Army Field Support Command, and the Operations Support Command. During the 1970s and 1980s, SIAD was also used for the storage of unarmed nuclear weapons. These weapons and their storage and maintenance areas were protected by the 980th Military Police Company as a part of DARCOM.
Sierra Army Depot (SIAD)

edit on 7-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
Well, the WalMart right down the street from my house that I visit often is now closed. Thanks, Jade Helm.

Thanks is right.
Wal Mart will kill you without inward pointing barb wire.
As a matter of fact, that may be the most humanitarian action the MIC has given an American since 1955.
edit on 7-8-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: 55 was a good year to be an American

edit on 7-8-2015 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad It must be a new mission. As Ive stated repeatedly..... Ive been here next to the tracks for 35 years. There is actually 3 sets of tracks and a spur that is right outside my office, 15 feet away. I have never seen any millitary vehicles before on these tracks. Heres your clue.... They made cool hand Luke here. But they didnt post any bridge heights under the delta bridges for the the stunt men..... LOL ( I added that last part for Zaphod) I live in Hollywood north. Thats what they used to call my area. They were filming seens for Sons of Anarchy a couple miles from my house

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Update! We witnessed two more millitary trains. That makes 3 on the same tracks that we have seen, within 4 days. Never in 35 years prior have any of us seen a single one before. The true number is probably double or triple that, as we dont watch the tracks day and night

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Employees were late to work today due to waiting for a very long millitary train with everything on it including Army bulldozers, Humvees, and armored personel carriers. Probably hundreds. There were also army enclosed boxes, like ship containers, and lots of them

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Update! We witnessed two more millitary trains. That makes 3 on the same tracks that we have seen, within 4 days. Never in 35 years prior have any of us seen a single one before. The true number is probably double or triple that, as we dont watch the tracks day and night

Sounds normal to me.
Our troops and equipment are returning.
Equipment is being refurbed and redistributed.
I'll bet the seaports are very busy too.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent
I live and work near near one of Cal's major rail lines, and my drive to and from is on a road parallel to the tracks, less that fifty feet away.
Last week A train came through with a load of vehicles, that in and of itself is not out of the ordinary, but usually its new vehicles of one type, I would imagine they are one the way from mfg to a distribution depot.
But this time it appeared to be a complete unit, mostly wheeled vehicles but with a few tracked vehicles, and it was a long train at least a mile long.
There were a lot of strykers, a handful of bradleys, a couple of M1's, ambulances, comm vehicles, what looked to be some sort of field service vehicles, it had winches and a small boom crane, and a couple of multiwheeled truck types im not familiar with and what appeared to be an anti aircraft system mounted on a wheeled vehicle.
They also seemed to be recently painted, but not newly, in a different color scheme than we have seen in the past few years, not desert/arid country tans and browns, but a green/tan and black cammo.
If I didn't know any better I would say they were on their way to deployment, somewhere green.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Prior to 2001 most units used European camouflage. Then switched to desert when thru started rotating everyone to the Middle East, now they're switching back since they aren't going to the desert anymore.

The European scheme works in most places that aren't desert so it makes more sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Yes,
the cammo they wore would be right at home in eastern europe

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join