It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me I'm completely wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
You may call me a paranoid, anti-Semitic, deranged mental midget, but I cannot help thinking we are in for another 911-style false flag attack very soon. ... Is anybody else connecting the same dots?

Israel is just a history theme park for TPTB. Nice to have, some have family there, dual passport second life option...

The only thing that makes them shiver is equal rule of law for everyone. 2001, New Economy was broken, Enron, Worldcom, pentagon book keeping, a lot of evidence burned on 9/11. After a crash the rule of law is the natural enemy of overly greedy investors. So they needed a scapegoat, poor little Saddam.

When the Lehman paper money tower fell they knew the new prez knew, do what you want but do not stock pile evidence against us. He didnt. How many of those greedy douchbags went to jail for the cdo ponzy stuff? Did .gov stockpile banksters in jails? Not really, Obama had learned his lesson. He received record low price money, they buy the US debt.

Next time some othe us.gov stockpiles evidence against them again you will see a new false flag.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

Truth is neither wrong or right until it becomes a fact because it is subjective. That being said fear is the real enemy and worrying about stuff like this can be very self defeating and causes a jaded attitude over time.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In my humble opinion it could go either way, Iran is controlled by America Hating loons of that there is no doubt. Israel is constantly in question, to many theories to name them all. Everything from NWO Jews taking over with a bankers cabal and everything else. I think though if Iran did build a bomb and go after anyone it would not the US, they want Israel. It was said before we should worry more about the CIA's latest monstrosity ISIS, that is the easier scape goat for anyone trying to pull off a false flag op.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Or the lifting of sanctions allows Iran back into the family of nations, increases their engagement with the rest of the world, and actually reduces tensions in the region, as the iranian people get used to a higher standard of living, and get to really enjoy the benefits of peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
You may call me a paranoid, anti-Semitic, deranged mental midget,......

why thank you.

you are a paranoid anti-Semitic deranged mental midget.

And you are also completely wrong.

Glad to have ben able to help.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You’re probably wrong on this occasion... but the world is doomed
through religion and greed.

The World seems to me on a collision course with doom.
Even at he height of the cold war.. there wasn't this much danger of
a devastating nuclear war.

Something has to change soon or the end is coming for life on this planet.
Something would quell much of the danger is the American Christian relationship with SS Israel.
To me Israel ranks as one of the top 3 threats to world peace today.

edit on Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:57:37 -0500574America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

You’re probably wrong on this occasion... but the world is doomed
through religion and greed.

And that has been the case for 5000 years of recorded history!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Read Wildfire by Nelson DeMille. It's great fiction and it'll scare the pants off of you.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Israel is good at what is does only in the region, at the global level the few places it operates it is nothing special. And they have been wrong as often as right. Missing the fact they were about to invaded during the Yom Kippur war despite being warned by Jordan the Mossad claimed war was not an option for the Arabs, the complete misread of the geo-political state of the world including the US during the Suez Crisis, completely wrong about Hezbollah's strength and locations during the last war in Lebanon, no idea about the tunnel system in Gaza during the last conflict and so it goes. They have about the same record as everybody else.

Were they "just wrong" or "intentionally wrong"? I am pretty sure all these mistakes were rather convenient to justify their proactive actions.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut

Israel is good at what is does only in the region, at the global level the few places it operates it is nothing special. And they have been wrong as often as right. Missing the fact they were about to invaded during the Yom Kippur war despite being warned by Jordan the Mossad claimed war was not an option for the Arabs, the complete misread of the geo-political state of the world including the US during the Suez Crisis, completely wrong about Hezbollah's strength and locations during the last war in Lebanon, no idea about the tunnel system in Gaza during the last conflict and so it goes. They have about the same record as everybody else.

Were they "just wrong" or "intentionally wrong"? I am pretty sure all these mistakes were rather convenient to justify their proactive actions.

Yom Kippur nearly cost them the country, the misread of the US during Suez nearly cost them US aid, screw ups in Lebanon not only cost more Israeli lives but tarnish the invincible reputation they covet for both the military and intelligence community. The Mossads reputation is far greater than its abilities and they like it that way. Just as the CIA is thought to in control of every event on earth, something they use toward their advantage. Israeli intelligence suffers from that same problems others do, the enemy always adapts.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Seems to me that it's all a show being put on for our entertainment. These days it's cheaper and easier to create an EMP weapon, or more specifically, a HEMP. Nuclear seems like a poor choice in comparison.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yes we are close and a false flag attack will be the least of your concerns.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Whoa whoa! I am NOT anti Semitic I swear!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Find out when was the last time Iran warred against a NON MUSLIM nation .

There you fill find your answer .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yom Kippur nearly cost them the country, the misread of the US during Suez nearly cost them US aid, screw ups in Lebanon not only cost more Israeli lives but tarnish the invincible reputation they covet for both the military and intelligence community. The Mossads reputation is far greater than its abilities and they like it that way. Just as the CIA is thought to in control of every event on earth, something they use toward their advantage. Israeli intelligence suffers from that same problems others do, the enemy always adapts.

Nearly is the key word. And I'm pretty sure intelligence agencies have no interests in having any kind of reputation. In fact I'd say being seen as inept is a great advantage.
I do completely agree that they suffer the same problems of others, however they only ended up not having to pay for their mistakes except for the lives of those people that every government consider expendable (ie military personell and civilians).
Sometimes it is more important to achieve an objective rather than saving the face. I do believe mistakes happen as much as I do believe that those who have to take a decision are often aware that a mistake can be fruitful. It's either an intentional mistake or somebody exploiting "possibly errouneous intel".

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Al Qaeda isn't enough to go full blown authoritarian so ISIS will be used as an excuse to wrench up the whole "we must give up liberty for security" nonsense.

They're already starting in with this crap. All over FOX news and even MSNBC. Thousands of people die in car accidents each year- I'm not going to believe we need to give up civil liberties to stop it.

Even if Islamic terrorism "exploded" within the USA it would be "nice" if they could just focus on, you know, possible radicalized Muslims in lieu of hundreds of millions of Americans.

Either way the Internet and technology gives them the opportunity to spy on everyone and they will use it to do so no matter what.

Even further, their crappy wars and interventions feed all this. The USG created this issue going back more than 75 years. That's another thread topic o suppose.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Whether or not Iran has a nuclear weapon
is not the question (they don;t)
Would they use nukes if they did ?
The answer is no .

Iran is not looking for a war , and has had no recent conflicts
with anyone . They have enough land and resources to
remain independant of globalist plans .eyeroll here
They do however want nuclear power,
and this issue won't go away.
Iran has promised NOT to pursue