It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me I'm completely wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft
Anyway, the nuclear deal is for Iran to allow weapons inspectors into their facilities in exchange for the lifting of Sanctions.

well since you put it that way , there should be no problem

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

You are completely wrong. There I told you.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I can imagine Netanyahu kicking at stones while mumbling under his breath.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Israel is more advanced than IS in terms of Intel. I am talking real and effective intelligence, clandestine operations, and subterfuge. Our CIA is a complete joke and has been caught with its pants down time and time again from the Bay of Pigs all the way up to 911 and"weapons of mass destruction." Israel on the other hand has been perfecting the dark arts since Begin was making DIY 9mm bullets out of lip sick cases back in the 1940's.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yes I do. What a disgrace that was.

However, the USS Liberty was not a manipulative tactic of blaming the enemy to start a war. Israel have always maintained it was a mistake. I have thought about that incident and I can't fathom what kind of intentional purpose it would serve to Israel, U.S or Egypt to further their objectives.

Israel would be finished if they harboured such a dark secret. On any account such a terrorist act would be Israel's death warrant in the world. Who would want to be an ally of that country if they were known to turn even on their best friends for political gain? What would the U.S people think if it was discovered that Israel were to blame? Would any puppet master of International Politics gamble with such odds?

Perhaps the real world is shared by gangs and not nations. I think these days certain International cliques are operating world wide. Certain states are loyal to certain cliques. Yet we are all the prey of the world dominators.

edit on 14-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

America has already placed sanctions on Iran so why make a deal to place more sanctions? Makes no sense and I don't believe the Obama administration is setting Iran up for failure with this deal.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Makes no sense and I don't believe the Obama administration is setting Iran up for failure with this deal.

Neither do I , I think he's looking for a legacy as his term reaches its end and stopping Israel attacking Iran is a pretty good choice , that's a match up none of us want to see.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You're not completely wrong...

You're not even slightly wrong...

The only problem is when it does indeed happen, nobody will have the balls to blame Israel, just like 9/11...
Nobody significant anyways.

Anyone enjoy Netanyahu and Bennett both calling Iran the "Islamic State of Iran"...
Something they never did until the Islamic State of Israel showed up...

Just another "look over there" fallacy by the warmonger elite.
Satan's Chosen People.

Barf!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The false flag won't be to start a war in the middle east, it will be to initiate marshal law in the U.S.... the second part of the agenda for which Obama and Jarrett were installed.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
I think Israel is more than ok with harbouring such a dark secret. That is way more survival than the dangers, real or perceived, that they face everyday. If you are living with a knife to your throat, or think you are about to get nuked by a bunch of lunatics next door, your sense of proportions is very different.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a nuclear bomb

Besides the logic that any gov't that uses a nuclear bomb would be in fact be committing suicide. Note, even religious leaders are not suicidal , hence they always send other people at the bottom on suicide missions and they sacrifice goats instead of themselves.

The world governments are run by financial motives. One of the biggest benefactors in gov't is the dreaded Military Industrial Complex.

Their is more money to be made by creating wars that require lots of weapons,bullets,equipment etc to sell and buy then to use a nuclear weapon that wipes an area clean and ends conflicts that will interrupt financials streams.

Bottom line: There is no motive that makes sense to use nuclear weapons. Hence N Korea hasn't used them despite their rhetoric to blow up the world every other day. While some world leaders may sound crazy they are not above self preservation.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I don't think you're getting my drift.
I am talking about a small weapon used to monger a war.

And have no doubt: the prospect of war with Iran will initially look tantalizingly profitable in the eyes of America's military- industrial complex.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I am talking about a small weapon

If it has any trace of nuclear , it would still be suicidal IMO.

But the problem with a full out war with Iran or any country is that the money stream is short term. Small conflicts here and there is long term ROI .

Think of it like the Pharm industry , their is more money on treating symptoms than curing the disease.

But who really knows? I just try to look at it from a financial point of view and it looks like to me that a long drown out conflict is far more lucrative then full out war that wouldn't last as long.

edit on 12731America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jul 2015 10:12:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Your thinking is not out of line with what could happen. Israel would be the most likely country to start a war with Iran as they have no hopes of countering the growth and abilities of Iran once it gets back on its feet after the sanctions are lifted.

On the other hand, I don't trust Iran to NOT build a bomb. I feel that they will. And Israel will react in some manner.

Bottom line, the US knows this. It's Obama's strategy. Iran's nukes get taken out early and the US won't necessarily back Israel in full in the ensuing conflict. This is the other reason Israel has its back to the wall. Its friends are disappearing.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

You're completely wrong.

Those who back Israel and pull all the strings have decided to lift sanctions on Iran and Iran have agreed not to do any naughty nuclear mischief in return, but only for ten years. Netanyahu will moan on and on about it because that is his job, but he has no choice but to be on board no matter how reluctantly. Iran has been spared the fate of Iraq, for now.

Your words suggest that you believe Israel carried out the terror attacks against the United States of America, who just so happen to be Israel's closest ally and protector, without whom Israel would be finished. I don't think so.

No, you are completely wrong. Well, not completely, but you are wrong on Israel's backers, especially in America, choosing Iran over Israel.

Evangelical Christians in America are diehard supporters of Israel, but for reasons other than most may think. To put it simply, there are many wealthy, radical Christian powers in American politics who want Israel to engage in a war with Iran. This war, according to their baseless, imbecilic beliefs, will lead to the battle of Armageddon, wipe out some two-thirds of the Israeli population, trigger the rapture, and usher in the second coming of Christ.

These nut-jobs have snugly secured themselves a high seat in American politics; all that belligerent rhetoric about how Israel is our greatest ally, and the ridiculous amount of aid we give to Israel to build a robust war machine, is a directly related to this Evangelical Christian prophecy of rapture.

Of course, Israel recognizes how bat-s*** insane and moronic the Evangelical Christian lobby in America is, and they really play into their agenda. For Israel, it's a ton of easy support, for mentally impaired ultra-conservative Christians in America, it's the second coming of Jesus.

Anyway, the point being that, even though American politics is somewhat divided on their die-hard support for Israel, it is very unpopular to speak publicly against Israel; it will likely result in you losing your seat in public office. However, actions speak louder than words. We see some of our elected officials putting Israel aside to further international relations with Iran, a country who has not invaded another country in centuries. We also see others fighting the deal like rabid curs, screaming that Israel's safety is compromised and spreading propaganda about Iran being a terrorist state.

Iran developing a nuclear weapon is not the end of the world. Pakistan, a country with an abhorrent human rights record and well documented ties to terrorism, has nukes. Israel, a war-crazed nation with genocidal tendencies, has nukes. Iran is pretty tame in comparison to both.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: destroydestroydestroy

originally posted by: Revolution9

You're completely wrong.

Those who back Israel and pull all the strings have decided to lift sanctions on Iran and Iran have agreed not to do any naughty nuclear mischief in return, but only for ten years. Netanyahu will moan on and on about it because that is his job, but he has no choice but to be on board no matter how reluctantly. Iran has been spared the fate of Iraq, for now.

Your words suggest that you believe Israel carried out the terror attacks against the United States of America, who just so happen to be Israel's closest ally and protector, without whom Israel would be finished. I don't think so.

No, you are completely wrong. Well, not completely, but you are wrong on Israel's backers, especially in America, choosing Iran over Israel.

Evangelical Christians in America are diehard supporters of Israel, but for reasons other than most may think. To put it simply, there are many wealthy, radical Christian powers in American politics who want Israel to engage in a war with Iran. This war, according to their baseless, imbecilic beliefs, will lead to the battle of Armageddon, wipe out some two-thirds of the Israeli population, trigger the rapture, and usher in the second coming of Christ.

These nut-jobs have snugly secured themselves a high seat in American politics; all that belligerent rhetoric about how Israel is our greatest ally, and the ridiculous amount of aid we give to Israel to build a robust war machine, is a directly related to this Evangelical Christian prophecy of rapture.

Of course, Israel recognizes how bat-s*** insane and moronic the Evangelical Christian lobby in America is, and they really play into their agenda. For Israel, it's a ton of easy support, for mentally impaired ultra-conservative Christians in America, it's the second coming of Jesus.

Anyway, the point being that, even though American politics is somewhat divided on their die-hard support for Israel, it is very unpopular to speak publicly against Israel; it will likely result in you losing your seat in public office. However, actions speak louder than words. We see some of our elected officials putting Israel aside to further international relations with Iran, a country who has not invaded another country in centuries. We also see others fighting the deal like rabid curs, screaming that Israel's safety is compromised and spreading propaganda about Iran being a terrorist state.

Iran developing a nuclear weapon is not the end of the world. Pakistan, a country with an abhorrent human rights record and well documented ties to terrorism, has nukes. Israel, a war-crazed nation with genocidal tendencies, has nukes. Iran is pretty tame in comparison to both.

Sorry, but you're completely wrong about me being almost
completely wrong.

I'm actually not seeing how you are saying anything that contradicts what I wrote. I'll leave you to your synopsis of Christians somehow doing all this to bring on the Christ. I am not saying Israel have been forsaken by the U.S, but that the U.S have changed tact from the bomb it now ask questions later course of action. I am sure you will agree that it mattered greatly to broker this deal with Iran. For some reason they don't want to do to Iran as they did to Iraq and other states. They have gone to enormous drawn out lengths to secure this deal.

Who knows how the future will transpire. For now a decade long agreement has been reached. What that is good for who knows. Will an elected Jeb Bush see things differently? Only a few years back John Kerry and his wife were out for dinner with Assad and wife. The next thing we know is the U.S wants Assad's head on a platter.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You are completely wrong or please be wrong

we take a chill pill together when the world is about to end

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks
a reply to: Rocker2013

Israel is more advanced than IS in terms of Intel. I am talking real and effective intelligence, clandestine operations, and subterfuge. Our CIA is a complete joke and has been caught with its pants down time and time again from the Bay of Pigs all the way up to 911 and"weapons of mass destruction." Israel on the other hand has been perfecting the dark arts since Begin was making DIY 9mm bullets out of lip sick cases back in the 1940's.

Israel is good at what is does only in the region, at the global level the few places it operates it is nothing special. And they have been wrong as often as right. Missing the fact they were about to invaded during the Yom Kippur war despite being warned by Jordan the Mossad claimed war was not an option for the Arabs, the complete misread of the geo-political state of the world including the US during the Suez Crisis, completely wrong about Hezbollah's strength and locations during the last war in Lebanon, no idea about the tunnel system in Gaza during the last conflict and so it goes. They have about the same record as everybody else.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
Hmmm...
Good points

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Iran has had the bomb for a long time. This news is just a ruse for an official acknowledgment from TPTB.

BTW! It's going to cost you taxpayers also.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join