It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me I'm completely wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You may call me a paranoid, anti-Semitic, deranged mental midget, but I cannot help thinking we are in for another 911-style false flag attack very soon.

Israel is a tiny country. Iran just got given the green light to build a nuclear bomb. Israel will do ANYTHING to stay on the map. The Mossad are enviably masterful at their trade, and a false flag attack is well within their capabilities. Most of the American populace is if not completely stupid let's just say easily manipulated, and would scream for war even against Iran if an American city succumbed to a "terrorist" nuke that could be linked, however loosely, to that unfortunate country.

Is anybody else connecting the same dots?

(Hey, I am NOT anti-Semitic, by the way)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You are completely wrong. Hey You said please!

edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/11/2014 by Goldenwilys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olddognewtricks

You're a completely wrong , paranoid, anti-Semitic, deranged mental midget.
Hope that helps.

On the substantive point , I don't see that happening but it's a mad world we live in so who knows , although I'd seriously doubt it.

I'd be more concerned with IS or Daesh as they are now being called.

edit on 14-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You can be sure Israel will use their 'Samson Option' eventually. That's what it is there for. For me, the dots are coming thick and fast when you take into account the rest of the world. America convulsing over a flag, terrorist attacks in Europe, ISIS, the Middle East mess.. it's as though the world has gone insane! I'm actually surprised there hasn't been a false flag already..

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Maybe.
Maybe not.
Either way, one can shout at the top of their lungs and nothing will change it.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Iran just got given the green light to build a nuclear bomb.

Iran has been 3-months away from building a bomb since the early 90's - around the same time as Desert Shield coincidentally enough.

Anyway, the nuclear deal is for Iran to allow weapons inspectors into their facilities in exchange for the lifting of Sanctions.

eerily reminiscent of not too long ago - around the early 90's.

Bibi gets the bombs too you know, thanks to the US government.

The world is not as gullible today, thanks to sites like ATS, as it was even 20 years ago. We can see the game they are playing, some of us are no fools.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Thank you! I was actually getting worried there for a minute. Feeling a bit silly but, on the whole, tremendously better now.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Iran got the green light to build THE bomb? Huh?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

According to Netanyahu.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

According to Netanyahu.

He even has a picture of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rebelchildoflight2202

What I keep coming back to is that Isreal is always having to hold the wolf by its ears in order to guarantee Israel's continued existence. War is never far away for them, both literally and figuratively. You cannot tell me there are not a lot of people in their government who are thinking of doing something drastic and pre-emptive as I write this.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You're completely wrong.

Those who back Israel and pull all the strings have decided to lift sanctions on Iran and Iran have agreed not to do any naughty nuclear mischief in return, but only for ten years. Netanyahu will moan on and on about it because that is his job, but he has no choice but to be on board no matter how reluctantly. Iran has been spared the fate of Iraq, for now.

Your words suggest that you believe Israel carried out the terror attacks against the United States of America, who just so happen to be Israel's closest ally and protector, without whom Israel would be finished. I don't think so.

edit on 14-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

ran just got given the green light to build a nuclear bomb.

They been accused of that for years.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What does our American politicians say, like Obama, who are actually working on the deal? I wouldn't listen to Warhawks like Bibi. According to him Iran is only weeks away from the bomb since the mid 1990's. Basically, he's a liar and his own Mossad confirm Iran has no bomb and isn't working on a bomb.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What does our American politicians say, like Obama, who are actually working on the deal?

America makes deals to break them. Talks, then agreements, followed by violations, sanctions, intervention and subjugation. Iran isn't stupid, they know they are next on the greatest hits list.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

We'll see

and

I wouldn't put it past them. I mean, remember the USS Liberty?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

Well there are several that are or at least were in their upper branches of government who have stated that they will never allow Iran to have a nuke. I guess it is all about perception...if they perceive it as a weapons program I think Israel would absolutely strike. That country does not mess around...they sank an American ship for observing them during a conflict once just because it got too close...they have self preservation or once again the "perception" that they need to self preserve themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Exactly.

And if Israel could finesse the US into a war that would significantly degrade the biggest threat to their own country with one well placed briefcase-nuke..

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You may call me a paranoid, anti-Semitic, deranged mental midget, but I cannot help thinking we are in for another 911-style false flag attack very soon.

The problem with this statement is the assertion that 9/11 was a "false flag" attack on the US, when there is no compelling evidence to prove that conspiracy theory, even after 14 years of people determined to find some proof of that belief.

Israel is a tiny country. Iran just got given the green light to build a nuclear bomb.

Factually wrong.
Iran has agreed to a proposal allowing them to further the development of NUCLEAR POWER, not the development of a NUCLEAR BOMB.

There is a big difference between the two.

You can argue all you like about the possibility of Iran wanting to develop a Nuclear weapon, but that's not what has been agreed, not even close.

Israel will do ANYTHING to stay on the map. The Mossad are enviably masterful at their trade, and a false flag attack is well within their capabilities. Most of the American populace is if not completely stupid let's just say easily manipulated, and would scream for war even against Iran if an American city succumbed to a "terrorist" nuke that could be linked, however loosely, to that unfortunate country.

Your assumption is that Israel would be able to do something like that without the most powerful military and intelligence organizations in the world discovering who is responsible.

You seem to think that Israel is somehow more advanced than the US when it comes to intel, when that's entirely untrue and based on nothing but belief to support your own theory.

Lets not forget that it was the US positioning itself as the world leader in all Internet traffic, making it able to intercept the communications of basically the entire planet. Don't you think that if Israel was somehow the global leader in such things it would have managed to be the one to intercept absolutely everything?

Is anybody else connecting the same dots?

No doubt some are equally suspicious and paranoid about what might happen in the future, but I doubt there are many out there who actually think Israel could get away with something like that without being found out by the world leader in intelligence gathering.

(Hey, I am NOT anti-Semitic, by the way)

I know some seem to think that criticism of Israel is the same as antisemitism, but it's not. It's no more antisemitic to criticize Israel as a nation than it is racist to criticize the government of Robert Mugabe.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

You're completely wrong.

Those who back Israel and pull all the strings have decided to lift sanctions on Iran and Iran have agreed not to do any naughty nuclear mischief in return, but only for ten years. Netanyahu will moan on and on about it because that is his job, but he has no choice but to be on board no matter how reluctantly. Iran has been spared the fate of Iraq, for now.

Your words suggest that you believe Israel carried out the terror attacks against the United States of America, who just so happen to be Israel's closest ally and protector, without whom Israel would be finished. I don't think so.

Maybe you should check out the uss liberty. I think that was the ships name. Or read up on how they got the bomb in the first place.

So Isreal has used terror against the US to further their agenda, AND, we barely hear a peep about it.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join