It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Psyho neighbor strikes again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You can bypass the cops completely and go to the court commissioner and swear out a written criminal complaint against him. The court commissioner gives the complaint to the local assistant states attorney and if he thinks there is enough evidence he will bring charges against your neighbor.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
1. First of all, filing a complaint is a valid suggestion that the cop gave you. They have a tendency to build up and matter more when submitted by multiple people in the community. If you can get a group of people in the community to file a mass complaint, that holds a lot more value.

2. Bad people sooner or later show themselves and generally create their own ruin. There was a guy I know who had a crazy one that terrorized the neighborhood he lived in for years; mainly going WAY off on people for exceeding the speed limit(minute or non-existent speeding) of the private drive that he considered to be his own road and other vile misdemeanors in the neighborhood. He died recently of his own accord, once again letting his crazy go too far.

3. Sometimes, when waiting for the person to string himself up seems like an endless and vain pursuit, little things can be done to help hurry that along. Simply playing the game a little better than him and using subtle provocations can help him reach that tipping point that much sooner, freeing you to get a new neighbor that much faster. Unstable people are called that for a reason. Sometimes, all they need is a banana strategically placed on the floor.
edit on 14-7-2015 by gottaknow because: changed "are" to "is"

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow

3. Sometimes, when waiting for the person to string himself up seems like an endless and vain pursuit, little things can be done to help hurry that along. Simply playing the game a little better than him and using subtle provocations can help him reach that tipping point that much sooner, freeing you to get a new neighbor that much faster. Unstable people are called that for a reason. Sometimes, all they need is a banana strategically placed on the floor.

Yes, torment the mentally unstable person in hopes they will self-destruct. That will help solve the problem because mentally ill people are just a nuisance.

OP it might be worth contacting a social service agency locally and getting this person on their radar. While I understand how much a mentally ill person can disrupt your life it ultimately comes down to us on a personal level to deal with it because governments don't seem to. I know it's hard but try to remember this is a person and they likely don't want to be the way they are.

It's really uncomfortable to deal with. It's sad that the government doesn't deal with this. The police are not equipped for this kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
My friend literally sent me a news video of his neighbors fight where one was stabbed to death . In the news report he said the police should have know about this earlier and intervened.

File the complaint. Start the ball rolling. Then keep filing the complaints.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not all unstable/awful people are folks with mental illness that want to change. Just as there are many in need of help that never goes provided, there are quite a few genuinely awful people on this planet. I'm sure the OP can determine where his neighbor falls on the scale. And even IF this person has a mental illness, that is not a free pass to get away with terrorizing others without consequence.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not all unstable/awful people are folks with mental illness that want to change. Just as there are many in need of help that never goes provided, there are quite a few genuinely awful people on this planet. I'm sure the OP can determine where his neighbor falls on the scale. And even IF this person has a mental illness, that is not a free pass to get away with terrorizing others without consequence.

I agree that it isn't a free pass. The problem is that the mentally ill are largely left to fend for themselves when they are clearly incapable of doing so. The long term solution for op is not to incite this person and potentially get somebody hurt. Long term this person needs treatment which would hopefully make them a decent neighbor or cause them to be placed in a home.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join