It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Nuclear Deal Concludes In Historic Announcement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: haman10

HOWEVER if NO inspections ARE DENIED then we MIGHT be able to finally trust Iran.
I will see.

Yes if they comply i agree.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What if the lifting of the sanctions lead to a more westernised nation (as I believe they once were) which leads to the Islamic Republic becoming the Republic of Iran and the nut job mullah religious nuts power is Weiner because the people seeing that following a moderate gives them more fun and freedoms and safety, what if we went even more moderate and cooked off the religious leadership and left it as a religion with no political/ militar /legal power?

Win for Iran!

Open doors to be an ally.

Oh my naivety hold no bounds!

My thought, if they break this agreement, opened doors to B2, cruise missile campaign bombing campaign like you have never seen.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

If we elect a HAWK 1st sanctions again THEN work up to bombing
If it's Obama,let Israel hit them and blame it ALL on them.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

HOWEVER if NO inspections ARE DENIED then we MIGHT be able to finally trust Iran.
I will see.

I'm sorry but i really don't care if anyone trusts Iran .

this is a big win for Iran no matter some nutjobs in congress like it or not . if your intentions are only and only "not seeing nukes in Iran's hands" then its a good deal for u as well . i'm not sure if thats truly the case here .

also , one might raise this question as well :

who the hell are you to even talk about non-proliferation when the only country who has use a nuclear weapon is you ?

genocidal governments like that of US have no say in these issues .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

I will see.

this is a big win for Iran no matter some nutjobs in congress like it or not . if your intentions are only and only "not seeing nukes in Iran's hands" then its a good deal for u as well . i'm not sure if thats truly the case here .

who the hell are you to even talk about non-proliferation when the only country who has use a nuclear weapon is you ?

ACTUALLY.....any NAtion that has developed them and tested them has "used them" SO actually the US and other nuclear nations are just trying to be good stewards of the power.

ALso using the Nukes was not a genocidal action on japan.They were given many oppurtunities to surrender. ALso a invasion would had been a genocide though on both sides. the japanese civilians were taught to be suicide fighters and never surrender. a example of this suicidal mindset. Japanese garrison /civilians on one island was 270,000. nearly half were killed in direct fighting the rest suicided. almost 80-90 percent of the islands japanese died instead of surrendering.

ALso Your Great leader is guilty of murder himselfand backing terrorist. Now IF he denounced them and de funded them I would believe he wants peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

How is this any different than north Korea having nukes? Unlike Iran, you actually see threats sent by Kim, yet he is largely ignored. Least by mainstream.

Don't get me wrong though. I do wish anything nuclear to be teleported into the sun. I feel there are other better alternatives to energy. Instead o relying on something that poisons the environment everyday. (Fukushima prime example).

Just saying with possible conflict with Russia. Iran is the least of our worries.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I will see.

ACTUALLY.....any NAtion that has developed them and tested them has "used them" SO actually the US and other nuclear nations are just trying to be good stewards of the power.

ALso using the Nukes was not a genocidal action on japan.They were given many oppurtunities to surrender. ALso a invasion would had been a genocide though on both sides. the japanese civilians were taught to be suicide fighters and never surrender. a example of this suicidal mindset. Japanese garrison /civilians on one island was 270,000. nearly half were killed in direct fighting the rest suicided. almost 80-90 percent of the islands japanese died instead of surrendering.

ALso Your Great leader is guilty of murder himselfand backing terrorist. Now IF he denounced them and de funded them I would believe he wants peace.
Great post .

what does a good "steward of power" mean ? US is like a little kid with access to big guns , nothing more . in your whole 300 years of history you had leg in almost all of the wars happened in the world .from WWs to vietnam , Iraq , Afghanistan , korea , libya , pakistan , ..... you've committed massacres and genocides ( i don't know what you call vaporizing 300,000 soul s at once and even more without nukes) . in our whole 7000s of domination - Iran was the most powerful country on the planet for thousands of years and is one of the oldest civilizations on planet - we did not make such massacres and brutal genocides .

yeah , japan was not a genocide . not at all . F those 300,000 people . they were given time to surrender and they didn't . who cares about them narrow eyed people anyways ? (racial slurs were very common by your countrymen at the time)

Yeah my leader is guilty of murder (say what?) . he supports the mass murdering hezbollah . just a bunch of maniac terrorists . how dare you defend your people ? you should let american best bud to conquer you and invade your homes .

US can have nukes and can test them whenever they want - just recently the performed one - but God forbid others try to protect themselves . hypocrisy ? nah . its called non-proliferation .

US can support FSA and Anusra and give them ATGMs to behead people more effectively in Syria . but God forbid others provide hezbollah ( the opposite party who is fighting ISIS , FSA and anusra at the same time) with weaponary . them terrorist tards .

I am really tired of this hypocrite world man . its a disgusting and repulsive world we live in .

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I will see.

Great post .

what does a good "steward of power" mean ? US is like a little kid with access to big guns , nothing more . in your whole 300 years of history you had leg in almost all of the wars happened in the world .from WWs to vietnam , Iraq , Afghanistan , korea , libya , pakistan , ..... you've committed massacres and genocides ( i don't know what you call vaporizing 300,000 soul s at once and even more without nukes) . in our whole 7000s of domination - Iran was the most powerful country on the planet for thousands of years and is one of the oldest civilizations on planet - we did not make such massacres and brutal genocides .

yeah , japan was not a genocide . not at all . F those 300,000 people . they were given time to surrender and they didn't . who cares about them narrow eyed people anyways ? (racial slurs were very common by your countrymen at the time)

Yeah my leader is guilty of murder (say what?) . he supports the mass murdering hezbollah . just a bunch of maniac terrorists . how dare you defend your people ? you should let american best bud to conquer you and invade your homes .

US can have nukes and can test them whenever they want - just recently the performed one - but God forbid others try to protect themselves . hypocrisy ? nah . its called non-proliferation .

US can support FSA and Anusra and give them ATGMs to behead people more effectively in Syria . but God forbid others provide hezbollah ( the opposite party who is fighting ISIS , FSA and anusra at the same time) with weaponary . them terrorist tards .

I am really tired of this hypocrite world man . its a disgusting and repulsive world we live in .

I should had included the US leadership as well as all the rest of the nuclear nations with Irans supreme leader. All of them have blood on their hands.

Also i said all nuclear powers are trying to be good stewards of the power(not that they are doing it though lol)
And Iran, and the US both need to stop supporting proxies. HEzbollah needs to stay in IRAN and not operate outside it anymore. Same as the Other nations proxies.

Also the US didnt test a nuclear bomb lately it was not active. I was talking about IF a COUNTRY TESTED A LIVE NUCLEAR BOMB that it has no room to say the US IS WRONG FOR TESTING A INERT ONE. Russia has no room to talk.

Im all for Iran having nuclear power but not having balllistic missiles with nuclear warheads one day.

As for Japan.The death toll would had been much much higher had the US invaded. Also those people were non comissioned soldiers in the japanese army and were assets to its war effort. Living ammunition basically against a invasion. The US did what it did to save lives that a invasion would had snuffed out.
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: expounding something

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join