It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Nuclear Deal Concludes In Historic Announcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
it appears that the United States will be justified in whatever happens in the future with regards to the disposal of its enemies.

Historic in Fact!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

NUKES aren't even the top of the weapons FOODCHAIN anymore.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Exactly! People either have short memories or refuse to acknowledge how our invasive foreign policy has caused more upheaval in the middle east and the rise of ISIS. The U.S. caused all this turmoil. If we would have kept our noses out of the middle east, we wouldn't have the kind of terrorism we have today.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Who do you think is a needed ally in the fight against ISIS? A Shiite Iran. The enemy of my enemy is my friend or some such - This is a Geo political decision to adapt to a changing political situation in the middle east. If you can keep the Shiites and Sunnis busy battling each other, western nations are less of a target.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is it safe to assume that the biggest loser in this agreement is Reza Pahlavi?

Is it safe to assume that it is on his behalf, certain lawmakers and "allies" are in such an uproar?

It was on behalf of his father that the CIA overthrew the Iranian government in 1953...is it reasonable to conclude that they now hope to serve his son in the same capacity?

Does Pahlavi count on Israel and certain congressmen to reassert his Throne because he can't do it himself?

edit on 14-7-2015 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: superman2012

NUKES aren't even the top of the weapons FOODCHAIN anymore.

Exactly! That's yet another reason why people that bought into this ridiculous fear deserve to be laughed at!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
I just don't get how people can become so manipulated into thinking if Iran were ever to get a nuke, they'd suddenly attack another nation.

I don't get how America one day got a nuke, and nuked Japan.

America will not be the only country to deploy a nuclear device in war for much longer. It's only a matter of time and circumstance before it happens again.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I don't get how America one day got a nuke, and nuked Japan.

We used it because Russia was becoming too strong and we wanted to throw a little fear into them.

America will not be the only country to deploy a nuclear device in war for much longer. It's only a matter of time and circumstance before it happens again.

Yes it will happen and chances are good that the nation that will use it is a little ME nation that doesn't allow inspections will be the one to use it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Problem is, I also read that the deal didn't require Iran to allow inspectors in. So while you're insinuating that Israel will use them because they don't allow inspections, just know neither did Iran.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Obama: This deal is not built on trust, but on the ability to verify.

Actual deal: Iran can refuse any and all inspections and nothing can be verified without their permission.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
AND IRAN may deny any inspections as they please.
This "agreement" is just another lie.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

AND IRAN may deny any inspections as they please.
This "agreement" is just another lie.

I like your posts.....Direct and to the point and YA you are right. They have to give a 14 day notice before inspections........Really. This is all lies wrapped up in progressive feel good propaganda for the sheep that buy into it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I am afraid we will see Israel pull another OSIRAK type mission, THE MOMENT Iran denies one inspection.
AND THEY WILL.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I am afraid we will see Israel pull another OSIRAK type mission, THE MOMENT Iran denies one inspection.
AND THEY WILL.

Israel is having some serious PR issues around the world and if they did this it could lead to being cut off from money and military hardware in the future. That being said........They are all nuts but Israel is a little less nuts in my book.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Where would they have a choice?
If Iran cheats they would know first.
THIS president will be leaving soon,if Iran lies again this time WE MAY elect a HAWK.
Could you imagine TRUMP in the whitehouse? I think we know VERY well what HIS decision would be.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
We used it because Russia was becoming too strong and we wanted to throw a little fear into them.

We used them because a ground war to take Japan is not doable and nukes were the only thing to break their sprite. Hell the fire bombings were worst than the nukes, but were not effective to put them on their knees in an unconditional surrender.

edit on 15-7-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Have you ever heard of a dirty bomb?
Not to mention Iran can just give nuke material for terrorists to walk it across the border of said country and blow it up.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Russia had plans to invade Japan, and after they absolutely destroyed the japanese army in manchuria (north china/korea?), they even took some northern islands above japan. They basicly moved their army after berlin to the east by railway. The U.S. did not like a communist Japan and nuked it ASAP. Japan would have fallen eventualy, Stalin was an all or nothing guy. Not saying that an communist Japan would have played out great though. Can you imagine veteran Japanese becoming communist fanatics...

Now about this Iran agreement; I dont really see the problem, its a beautifull country and considering what its neighbours are doing the world should focus on them and not the Iranians.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: Echo007

Have you ever heard of a dirty bomb?
Not to mention Iran can just give nuke material for terrorists to walk it across the border of said country and blow it up.

yes they could. But so could the United states. Why would they do it?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
All part of the plan.

Congress screws around whining over Iran having freedom to operate in the world then goes to president propaganda mode for a year before the election.

What was all the evil stuff Iran has done to recently to be labeled such a 'bad country'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join