It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Nuclear Deal Concludes In Historic Announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It'll be fun watching Netanyahu standing up on his soapbox screaming about this every second day now in the MSM.

I predict many false flags will start happening in the middle east over the next 12+ months... coincidentally, of course.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

Don't BE rediculous IRAN would NEVER attack another country...they have CLIENTS that do that,Hamas,Hezbola,they can pick and CHOOSE who they want to give the bomb to...
THEY wouldn't want the blowback from such a overreaching act.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As I have observed about this Nuclear deal. Future Generations will speak of the USA the way we speak of the lost continent of Atlantis. We chose Dishonor. We will get War.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PGTWEED
As I have observed about this Nuclear deal. Future Generations will speak of the USA the way we speak of the lost continent of Atlantis. We chose Dishonor. We will get War.

You expected something different from a country that elected Obama to the White Hut.....not once, but twice?
And BTW, "we" didn't choose Dishonor......the "America" that put Obama in the White Hut chose Dishonor.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Just watched Netanyahu's speech from Israel . He ended with "Israel will always defend itself" . I don't know what everyone is celebrating about. After watching the text and meaning of his speech it is all but guaranteed Israel is going to strike Iran .

Benny always sounds like that. If Israel does anything it will be a hit and run attack. There is no way that Israel will start a war with Iran because the military leaders in Israel has told Benny that Israel doesn't stand a chance against Iran by their lonesome. This is why Benny has been trying for decades to get America to fight that war for Israel.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There is nothing more dishonorable than starting a war based on lies. This agreement is to stop another useless war from starting.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I agree that Benny sounds like that often. But did you watch his remarks today there seem to be a lot more meaning in the words.

I don't think they'll start a war with Iran but I do believe they will bomb and attempt to disable the infrastructure. Remember there are claims they're in negotiations for the massive ordnance penetrator .

I pretty much found that is soon as Israel starts talking about something they already have it .

I won't debate with you on the superior ground forces Israel or Iran. I will just let history speaks for itself .

edit on 14-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
All world wars in the modern era have been started thru deception.

Just a matter of time, until it happens, the COUNTRY, or alliance of countries, try a maneuver that out wits their enemy..

Sorry folks but we are just not going to see world war 3 happen..

I believe thou It will start in the middle east obviously

After D.C gets nuked by subs on the east coast of the U.S.

All our major city for that matter, that would totally create chaos, and destroy our infrastructure, A majority of our population is overweight and lazy, so our enemy will not fear our fighting capacity shocked and scared and unhealthy..

The irony is America is indeed vulnerable and the only trump card we hold is the nukes in our backyard we swear to use on the planet if we get attacked....

THAT IS IT.

Our enemy's are mobilizing and catching up to us technologically, and are healthier and have a culture...

By the time America unites together to fight, as Americans it maybe to late...

edit on b452015-07-14T14:45:18-05:00America/Chicago73176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

This deal validates their nuclear program, allows them to continue nuclear arms after a decade, and imposes inspections that have never worked. This deal will be a BAD deal...

And for those of you saying otherwise, Bill Clinton made a similar deal with North Korea in the 90s, they were to dismantle their nuclear program and receive tons of money and have sanctions lifted, however they just took the money and ran their nuclear program underground...it seems we have not learned from our past mistakes

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: lambros56

Don't BE rediculous IRAN would NEVER attack another country...they have CLIENTS that do that,Hamas,Hezbola,they can pick and CHOOSE who they want to give the bomb to...
THEY wouldn't want the blowback from such a overreaching act.

Yes, it is funny when people call them a backwards country. They have watched and learned from the best of them! If there was a past terrorist organization who wanted to use a nuke, they would have by now. Unfortunately, it isn't as easy as just owning one.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56
A reply to Britguy..

I agree with you.....
I just don't get how people can become so manipulated into thinking if Iran were ever to get a nuke, they'd suddenly attack another nation.
How stupid do people think a country who are under as much observation by the whole of the western world and Israel could be ? It'd be like going into a gunfight with a peashooter !

Iran have no plans to build nukes to attack the world.........

You only need 12-20% enrichment to make fuel for a nuclear reactor. Why then are they wanting to go past that percentage? I realize the deal states that they cant enrich past 4% according to some news sources, but they been spinning their centrifuges well beyond that for a few years already.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

There is nothing more dishonorable than starting a war based on lies. This agreement is to stop another useless war from starting.

Lol yea right. I'll remember that when the ME arms races really starts.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
It'll be fun watching Netanyahu standing up on his soapbox screaming about this every second day now in the MSM.

I predict many false flags will start happening in the middle east over the next 12+ months... coincidentally, of course.

Why does if have to be a false flag? There has always been tension between Sunni's and Shiites, let alone with Israel.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The hasn't been a 'friend' in that area in the last 40 years that hasn't been sold down the river by the USA,Israel is just a blowhard,a civil war started by the CIA and State Department or outright war at some future stage with the US bombing Iran is much more likely than Israeli action ,its the American signature that probably isnt worth the paper its written on not the Iranian one.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Species maturity ACCEPTED

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Lets make it all about Israel...
coz their the chosen ones

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: lambros56
A reply to Britguy..

I agree with you.....
I just don't get how people can become so manipulated into thinking if Iran were ever to get a nuke, they'd suddenly attack another nation.
How stupid do people think a country who are under as much observation by the whole of the western world and Israel could be ? It'd be like going into a gunfight with a peashooter !

Iran have no plans to build nukes to attack the world.........

You only need 12-20% enrichment to make fuel for a nuclear reactor. Why then are they wanting to go past that percentage? I realize the deal states that they cant enrich past 4% according to some news sources, but they been spinning their centrifuges well beyond that for a few years already.

Many reasons to enrich further, including, but not limited to, their claim. That they were enriching to that point for medical research.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: buster2010

Lol yea right. I'll remember that when the ME arms races really starts.

What arms race? This agreement doesn't give Iran the right to build nukes. They had no nuclear weapons program going even before this agreement and every intelligence agency ob the planet even said the same thing. The only people crying that Iran had a program going was the Israeli butt kissers in Congress and that idiot from Israel.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Every time the IAEA was sent to inspect Iran's facilities and violations were found, there were no consequences enforced!

Stuxnet was an enforced consequence.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Simply from a strategic perspective aren't today's events a step in the right direction if you are a savage warmonger or blood thirsty politician?

One false move and ... Whammo! No more Iran.

All you bravehearts aren't going to convince me you'd be upset if Iran actually was stupid enough to pull a slick one...

Israel's response and their dogs in Congress cant use Iran to accomplish their real objective...throttling the United States.

Americas real enemies are revealing themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join