It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Nuclear Deal Concludes In Historic Announcement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's sad to see that Iran bowed-down to foreign pressure. My understanding is that it takes much less resources to produce a bomb than it does to produce enough power to meet demands. Iran would still have the capability to do so. So this deal means very little other than Iran will be limited on the amount of energy it can produce.

Let's not forget that the only reason sanctions were placed on Iran was over fear. There was no proof they had a bomb, wanted a bomb, or were seeking one.

But we must do what Israel tells us, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Even Israels intelligence was saying Iran was not building a bomb. It was a nutjob with a cartoon bomb that scared the average citizen into believing that, along with fear in the government.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

What could the UN do? The IAEA was not permitted access to some places because they were on military bases.

In this deal the IAEA will be able to inspect military bases.

Every country's intelligence was saying that Iran was not building a bomb, even Israel's, so why does the average citizen believe it?

Because the average citizen is stupid. They do no research and just blindly believe everything that Benny and the Israeli firsters in our government says.
Like right now Benny is crying how this deal is mistake of historic proportions how many people will ask if this deal is as big a mistake as the one where Benny told our congress that getting rid of Saddam would have such positive effect on the ME.

edit on 6360000005331America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jul 2015 09:16:53 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
there is another way of looking at this Iranian nuke agreement. It is a setup.
The London banking elite can see that the Holocaust story is getting frayed about the edges and Israel is seen as the worlds number one nuclear troublemaker. ..time to renew! According to Bibi, 6 million Jews now live in Israel. what better time to eliminate the banksters bad press and take out Iran...Nuke Tel Aviv and blame it on the Iranians. Voila! Another 60 years of Zionists as victims and aggressors.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
Does that deal give the IAEA that ability just in Iran or in all countries now? Did they put in an Israel-if-you're-going-to-complain-let-us-check-your-nuclear-stockpile clause? Seriously, the biggest bark came from a country that won't allow anyone to inspect them...

Seriously though, I wonder if this would set a precedent for the IAEA to be able to inspect any members military bases.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus
This is exactly what Obama and his handler Valerie Jarrett were installed for, agenda completed .

What they have done is give the ability to people that live each day looking to become martyrs the ability to destroy the world on there way to 72 virgins.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just watched Netanyahu's speech from Israel . He ended with "Israel will always defend itself" . I don't know what everyone is celebrating about. After watching the text and meaning of his speech it is all but guaranteed Israel is going to strike Iran .
edit on 14-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Just watched Netanyahu's speech from Israel . He ended with "Israel will always defend itself" . I don't know what everyone is celebrating about. After watching the text and meaning of his speech it is all but guaranteed Israel is going to strike Iran .

Israel and North Korea must have secret meetings where they decide who is going to look nutty this month.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I think I agree with you on this.

No matter what deal is reached, Israel will still say it is a bad thing and use it as a reason to strike out at Iran.

I think that has always been the plan with them.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"Israel will always defend itself" . I don't know what everyone is celebrating about. After watching the text and meaning of his speech it is all but guaranteed Israel is going to strike Iran .

Why do Israel need to do it? Iran now has been conned into an agreement, when they break that agreement they WILL be Iraqified. Iran has stepped into a trap. Israel will be laughing their socks off behind all the rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Nah, pure saber rattling. Destabilizing the middle east has been part of the plan for a long time. Perhaps the picture isn't in focus yet, but I have a feeling it soon will be.

Bring ISIS and it's growing presence into the picture, and how they appear to be thrown the blind eye? I think Iran will soon have it's hands full fighting off ISIS.

Who knows? The game of global governance is sure getting interesting.......

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

Israel and North Korea must have secret meetings where they decide who is going to look nutty this month.

Humorous response but very doubtful. The one thing I can almost guarantee many people are going to do about my statement. Is ignore it, not address it even though it could have earth shaking consequences .

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

"Israel will always defend itself" . I don't know what everyone is celebrating about. After watching the text and meaning of his speech it is all but guaranteed Israel is going to strike Iran .

Why do Israel need to do it? Iran now has been conned into an agreement, when they break that agreement they WILL be Iraqified. Iran has stepped into a trap. Israel will be laughing their socks off behind all the rhetoric.

Never gave any motivation for Israel I just thought that information needed heard .

As for Iran. This is a win win deal for them. If they break the agreement we will never get sanctions again . The next story out of Iran is the flood of oil they're going to put on the markets and prices will drop significantly again .
edit on 14-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

As for Iran. This is a win win deal for them. If they break the agreement we will never get sanctions again . The next story out of Iran is the flood of oil they're going to put on the markets and prices will drop significantly again .

True, cheap oil on the horizon. Wow that does sound good. Maybe holidays in Iran too, it does look a fantastic place, would love to go there. Just better do it before Israel cooks up something

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
Sorry, I thought you were joking.

This will never happen and if it does Israel will all but guarantee its destruction, as well as the start of a world war, by its own hands. The average citizen there knows that Iran isn't a threat as well. Just the crazy leaders and the uneducated populace. Most people will actually check and do even the tiniest bit of research after being told to fear something.

The US would never allow Israel to strike Iran first, too many alphabet agencies (around the world) say Iran isn't a threat.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: lambros56

I just don't get how people can become so manipulated into thinking if Iran were ever to get a nuke, they'd suddenly attack another nation.

Who would have thought the mindset of people in the Mideast would allow them to use people as bombs and randomly blow up groups of people?

True but while some world leaders may sound crazy they are not above self preservation. These same world leaders are not the ones going on the suicide missions its their little minions they send out. Even religious leaders are not suicidal , hence they sacrifice goats and their minions instead of themselves.

The leaders know the minute they use a nuclear bomb it would be committing suicide. North Korea despite its rhetoric every other week to blow up the world hasn't used it.

IMO Nuclear weapons are a good method to gain economic aid from the world. It has worked rather well for NK and Iran.

edit on 39731America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jul 2015 10:39:27 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yep I did a threat A month ago stating this obvious scenario. Nobody paid attention to it, I'm waiting for the prices to start dropping today to bump it again .

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
and for those with the gift of foresight...its clear that this 'nuke deal' is going to work out and that detractors are going to be really pissed in the near future. me thinks some of y'all have backed the wrong team.

its not that Iran doesn't want nukes, its more accurate to say that Iran can't get nukes or that their nukes will be ineffective and not worth the expense...with or without regards to the agreement; the politicians involved have simply decided to pad their resumes with the reality they have no ability to overcome.

its called being owned, I think. something related to 'on Earth, as it is in Heaven.'

but, it'll be fun watching Netanyahu bang his head against a wall trying to stop it, as he is obviously incapable of accepting that Israel has no real influence in the United States. its what happens when you are unfaithful.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux
The 'nuke deal' is funny because they weren't pursuing it in the first place. Sanctions don't hurt governments, they hurt the regular people living in that country and all it winds up doing is creating hate for the countries that enforce the sanctions. It's ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
PEACE IN OUR TIME! part 2 complete. thanks obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join