It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says:I'm not anti-marriage equality, it’s a plan to make us ‘asexual humanoids’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orifiel

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
i would say when you haven't event started understanding yourself, homosexuality could very well be a choice.

That's exactly the kind of lies that must be fought fiercely.

Homosexuality is as much a "choice" as your personal "choice" of being attracted to the opposite sex.

Saying it's a choice (even at a young age) is utter nonsense.

The point your missing, or deceptively ignoring, is that people were peer pressured for decades into straight relationships...
Historical Fact!!!

So why is it so above and beyond that others wouldn't indoctrinate gay into someone, or as I call them, closet heterosexuals!!!
Absolutely Plausible!!!

There is definitely misinformation on this topic, and it's gushing from both sides.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Alex Jones should be a banned source and name on these forums. Actually, all over the internet!

The dude really pisses me off and is a complete nutjob. He makes conspiracy theorists look bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Alex Jones should be a banned source and name on these forums. Actually, all over the internet!

The dude really pisses me off and is a complete nutjob. He makes conspiracy theorists look bad.

Shut down what you don't like or can't appreciate...

Good, good, let the liberal flow through you!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The point your missing, or deceptively ignoring, is that people were peer pressured for decades into straight relationships...
Historical Fact!!!

So why is it so above and beyond that others wouldn't indoctrinate gay into someone, or as I call them, closet heterosexuals!!!
Absolutely Plausible!!!

There is definitely misinformation on this topic, and it's gushing from both sides.

Are you suggesting that explaining to children that homosexuality exists is the same as gays keeping their homosexuality a secret because of social pressure?

Is it really what you are suggesting?

Explain to me how do you "indoctrinate gay into someone" if you are not trolling this thread.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Orifiel

The same way straight was indoctrinated into people... For decades.

No I wasn't suggesting that an explanation would lead to a case of the gay...

I'm talking about a societal shift in pressure from certain people.
Very possible.

Nice word twisting though.
That's become a skill in this subject, by both sides again.
edit on 14-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The same way straight was indoctrinated into people... For decades.

This never happened.

Gays were not "indoctrinated straight". They were simply too afraid to openly display their true sexual orientation. They were lying about it while still being gay.

People don't change sexual orientation because of peer pressure. It's ridiculous you could suggest something like that.

Nice word twisting though.

Let me return the compliment to you for being able to suggest people can be pressured into a sexual orientation with a straight face.

I'm not sure you really understand how sexual attraction works. No matter how hard you try you will never make someone have a boner for guys if he's attracted to girls and vice-versa. It's not something you train, it's an instinctual response.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Re; the above...

The only alternative is, is that it's only possible to nefariously brainwash someone if you're straight...

That's sounds nice and equal doesn't it.

Barf.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Pressured into a life choice, not an orientation...
You're going full hog with this word twisting aren't you...
That's expected when someone doesn't like opinions on this subject.

No. Emphatically.

As for your lame boner argument...
How about all those homosexual fathers who lived a lie...

Where did their boner come from...
How did they ejaculate if it's about attraction???

You see you have no answer to your own conundrum, as classified by your response...

Unless you're prepared to do some mental gymnastics now... You defeated yourself.

Furthermore, you have no idea what can be accomplished with brainwashing.

Are 99% of homosexuals born that way...
I can easily say yes...

Are 100%...
That's impossible to say.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

that it's only possible to nefariously brainwash someone if you're straight...

Please show us where in history there has been any account of succesfully brainwashing someone into changing his actual (not displayed) sexual orientation. Otherwise your point is moot.

Also lol you seriously compare the pressure to be "normal" (like the majority of the population) with an hypothetical plan to turn people into homosexuals. This is crazy.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Orifiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

People don't change sexual orientation because of peer pressure. It's ridiculous you could suggest something like that.

Actually, teenagers do this quite a bit since sexual encounters are largely ambiguous and fleeting. I know of dozens of young people who dabbled in same sex relations, thought they were gay, and later discovered they were not.

For you to claim that it's black and white for everybody is a bit ridiculous.

Gay people aren't immune to being deceptive , to having nefarious ideas, thoughts and subsequent actions.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thank you for respectfully conversing my somewhat harsh appearing sentiment...

I'm not suggesting people are not born gay, Orifiel...
Nor am I suggesting that people are turned gay...

I'm merely stating that it's entirely plausible that, much like many closet homosexuals, congenital heterosexuals could be deceptively led to the conclusion they're unnatural from a young age...

Both homo and hetero could in turn be indoctrinated in the future into an asexual position, closeted because they've been brought up, brainwashed rather, into believing they're not normal...

While the population is hypothetically 98% straight, that may seem implausible, but statistics and minorities change yearly...
I think it's pertinent not to allow nefarious "education"...

Explaining what gay, straight and lesbian means to children is not nefarious...
Anything other than that, you decide.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Did these teens finally decided if they were straight or gay or bi through their own experiences or through peer pressure?

I never claimed it might not require a bit of experimentation to finally decide if you are straight, gay or even bi. I sincerely hope people are able to tell by themselves to whom they are attracted to.

If you guys are right and it's possible to influence someone into preferring a sexual orientation regardless of his own feelings then I guess Alex Jones is right of being afraid that children might be pressured into becoming homosexuals.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Explaining what gay, straight and lesbian means to children is not nefarious...

Well thanks for clarifying because as far as I can tell it's the only thing happening regarding what Alex is criticizing and the rest is IMHO wild speculation.

While the population is hypothetically 98% straight, that may seem implausible

Exactly so we should probably treat such wild speculation as such until the statistics are really starting to change to give it some validity.

The problem is that many people will read that speculation and see in it a confirmation that there is indeed some sort of elusive "gay agenda". God I can't understand how some people can claim that with a straight face.

It would be funny if it did not remind me of how the Jews were said to secretly plot to take over the world.

Homosexuality existed since the dawn of mankind, and depending on cultures it was either accepted, hyped, rejected or hidden. No matter how societies treated homosexuality I think we can safely say that it never changed the fact that humans are overwhelmingly at least heterosexuals both practically and socially.

Even if people tried to make "asexuality" the new accepted norm people would still have sexual urges because of their hormones and the vast majority of them will feel sexual attraction to the opposite sex.

People can make paranoid theories about a gay agenda all they want. The very idea of it is ridiculous from a critical perspective and I can only treat it as such.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Read my post above please, Orifiel...

I agree with you, not Alex Jones...

My perspective has been a miscommunication because the angle I came from is never ventured.
I think it's worthy of discussion though.

Edit: Late response. Dismiss.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My perspective has been a miscommunication because the angle I came from is never ventured.
I think it's worthy of discussion though.

I think so too and thank you for clarifying.

I do have to admit I was a bit surprised when you used the words "indoctrinate gay into someone"

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

That's my poorly architected and crass writing comprehension...

Nothing untoward.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
With the rise of sexual awareness about orientation these days, it might as well be out of empathy, sympathy, or population control simply because they can't reproduce and they pick their orientation out of choice.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Perfect...

Westboro, Alex Jones, Presidential Candidates, States lowering flags... the more this happens, the more absurd rhetoric that gets tossed around the less people want to associate with that "fringe" Group think mentality

I've wondered why i've been reading similar things here lately, seems his followers just repeat nonsense

Rainbows and love everyone

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Did these teens finally decided if they were straight or gay or bi through their own experiences or through peer pressure?

I'm saying their initial experiences in same sex relations may have been brought on by it being 'cool'.

We all know kids go through these fads. At one time in my city it was the 'cool' thing to do to be bisexual. All the popular kids were doing it.

This quickly faded after high school or during for that matter.

It's the same way that parents can influence their children's gender identity by starting those discussions and subsequent processes too early.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have no issue with kids discovering who they are having various experiences, whether it's because it's cool, forbidden or ridiculous. That's what we all did.

The more you tell a kid he can't do something the more he will want to try it.

As far as I'm concerned if they have same-sex relationships and enjoy them it's their own business.

But I still doubt very much that someone who would normally not enjoy same-sex relationship would start enjoying it because society thinks it's "cool". Maybe I'm being naive but it's beyond my understanding how someone would start enjoying something just because of social pressure.

People TRY new things all the time because of social pressure, it doesn't mean they will like them because of it. This could apply to everything else, food, music, style, hobbies etc. When a teen doesn't like something you can try as hard as you want to change him, explaining how cool it is and everything, it won't change a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join