It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jewish teacher fixing up my grades, Jewish favouritism - end result

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I was senior in high school and will never forget my science class,

If I deserved grade B, I would get an A

If I deserved grade C, I got a B

My Jewish teacher who I have nothing against, he was ok teacher. Thought that I was Jewish because one time I was doodling Star of David in my notebook out of sheer boredom, that plus my German sounding last name, my teacher saw it and concluded I was Jewish.

I didn't mind the special treatment, it felt good to always get more than I deserved on tests and assignments.

But in this favouritism and non-assimilation lies the problem.

If you can only merry Jew
If you only hire Jews
If you only do business contract with Jewish owned business

Eventually others will start resenting you for it, same thing with blacks or Irish or Italians

Building barriers at some point leads to hate, it doesn't happen suddenly, it builds up over the years, even centuries.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Thank you for posting this.... this is an inherent problem of religion.
If you go to various facebook pages that are jewish oriented, you can 80% of the time read jews talking about how happy they are that they married jewish and not outside jewery.
But that just underlines the problem with a religion like Judaism...... the problems that come when you marry a gentile doesn't occur because you marry a gentile, they occur because EVERYONE ELSE CHOOSES to disrespect you because of your choice.
Now if a religion is setting up rules to follow and rules for behaviour if someone doesn't follow the rules, then you are forcing yourself into a smaller world... a narrow minded one.

The only reason judaism is succesful is because the jewish parents who raise up their kids in the religion brainwashes them into thinking life is worse if they don't stick to their religion, completely omitting that everyone else who are not jewish or even atheists have perfectly happy lives, free from nepotism and such, and this without the constraints and expectations of religion or atleast extreme religion.

I think people who are being brought up in a religious environment should ask themselves if their family and friends would appear to love them just as much if you choose to go another way, if the answer is no, then those people don't really love you in the first place. Choice of religion or philosophy is NEVER a prerequisite for love... NEVER.

That brings us to your "problem" because I honestly think it's a problem. Would your teacher have given you a higher grade if he hadnt seen you doodling that star of david? We leave that hanging for a moment.

It also bring us to the issue of affirmative action... every time you single out in a special way, ANYONE, you are at the same time telling everyone else that they are not as good. Be it muslims, blacks, jews, christians etc. you create the notion that someone is better than someone else.

Affirmative action can also be turned around and used in the way of being a martyr. This is something that the Zionist Congress is extremely good at, and the sole reason that the state of Israel was created in the first place.
You have here a group of extremist religious people, who may not be using violence as such outside Israel to achieve their goals, but they are indeed violent and their poison is so well organised by now that they can control the flow of information and opinions.

And every time they do, they are filling a cup of dis-satisfaction amongst everyone outside their train of thought.

At the same time, the Israelis and the lobbyists across the world are taking all jews hostage by drawing direct lines between the wishes of Israel and the Zionist Congress, even though the truth might be that at least half of the jews in the world have no real need for Israel.
But as long as the thundering speeches made by these people fill so much in the media, at some point, outsiders can't help identifying jews directly with the sick ideas of the Zionist Congress and Israel and that's exactly what the zionists want, because fueling racial or religious hatred will just reinforce their own statements;

- "Look! See how they hate jews.... anti-semitists!... come join us in Israel!"

When in fact the sole reason for some of this hatred can be boiled down to dis satisfaction of affirmative action from the jews themselves.

I have no grudge against jews as such, and I have the most profound respect for jews who are so moderate that they can marry outside the limitations of dogma... to choose their own lives.
I have everything against extremist religion and religion that confines ANY man to a narrow mind or life.

Also think about this.... no other place in the world is there a whole country designed for a single religion. That alone should spell madness in our rational minds.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
Nicely said! Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So what would that really bright Kid with the Dark complexion get as a grade from this teacher of yours.?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I find this whole "Jew" hating fad as so weird. I mean, I am all for 9/11 conspiracies etc, as 911 was a joke, there have been many threads on it etc and I think we all can conclude that there were at least some things about that day which just don't add up....BUT.

Then we get those threads talking about how bad Israel is, how they caused all the troubles in Gaza, tons of propaganda vids about how horrible Israel is etc. Yet they (Palestinians) use children there as human shields to create desperate propaganda against Israel etc, this has been happening for a LONG time..

Now, we have an OP that talks about a Jewish teacher "fixing" grades to favor other Jews, whom the OP points out is discriminatory to other students. We all know this drill quite well!

This is very similar with the whole "liberal" agenda trying to show how "discriminated" minorities are in America right now, even though it's an obvious outright LIE.

I believe all of this victim mentality is a tool for complete division, which has been successful. What I do think is VERY strange however, is that some people point all the blame at the Jews, even if certain events in countries like the U.S. have absolutely nothing to do with Jews..

Does anyone else see this crazy rampant hatred for Jews lately, or is it just me? It could be just me! I really don't think so though.
edit on 14-7-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Yes, I have, it certainly is nothing new, but it has been more in your face in the last 6 months to a year than it had been for a while. It's just more of the same ole "They are different from us, and some of them are bad so they must all be bad." It's the same with Muslims, blacks, gays, and every single group of people who identify under one thing they have in common.

edit on 7/14/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

S&F for your thread.
Don't take the following statement personally or has an invitation to 'jewishate' but it's always worth thinking twice about it :

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Nope. Not just you. It seems to be building steam here lately. I'm not sure exactly what the cause is, I can only figure that in hard times lots of folks must constantly search for someone to blame for their problems. Those who aren't born martyrs who enjoy putting nail after nail into their own crosses are often the ones who pick and choose who is at fault for any given circumstance on any given day.

Personal responsibility is going extinct.

edit on 7/14/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I lost my job recently because of religious favoritism, specifically Mormon favoritism. I was a dept. manager at a retail store that dealt with a lot of nerdy things for around 3 years. It was a fun job, always busy, but fun. At the beginning of 2015, our main manager got arthritis throughout his body, and could barely move. So they called in an MIT(manager-in-training) from Utah to watch the store until he got back.

Around that time, they hired an MIT for our store, who was the old manager of a store that recently shut down. Not his fault, the company was just shutting down a lot of stores in smaller towns. Anyway, this guy has 20+ years managerial experience under his belt. After so much time, they realized the old manager wasn't getting any better, so they had to choose one of the MIT's to take over our store.

So do you choose the guy who has 20+ years managerial experience in retail, or the 24 year old who managed a pizza hut for half a year with no people skills??

I'd like to say no contest, give it to the guy who has years of experience, but no, that's not how it went. They gave it to the young guy with little experience, and no people skills. Why would they do that?? Because the DM is also a mormon from Utah.

So this kid with bad people skills kept changing things around in ways that make no sense, all like he's just trying to put his personal stamp on things, I ended up butting heads with him a lot. After awhile, I chose to step down from management and go part-time so I could find more work, and the DM decided that he didn't want me in the store anymore and by stepping down, he didn't have to find a spot for me.

Moral of this story is, mormon's are just as bad when it comes to favoritism. XD
edit on 14-7-2015 by Necrobile because: Early morning typing errors XD

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations- I stumbled onto this one day:

www.nkusa.org...

Worship = War Ship

Ford vs. Chevy

namaste

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile
Try being a non Mormon in Salt Lake CIty. Apparently they look to see if you are wearing a ring with the letters CTR on it, they base whether to hire you or not on the ring. A lot of non Mormons here wear the ring just for job interviews.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I have to concur. Even my mother-in-law who is kind of a walking stereo-type for Southern California New Age Frou-frou-ness is on this tear. In her infinite quest for enlightenment and the constant seminars, lectures, retreats, books and accompanying trinkets that she buys to this end, she has stumbled across more Enlightened Ones that are basically holocaust-denying (or at least minimizing) white supremacists. They seem to have successfully packaged it all up in pretty mystical colored wrapping paper and even these So Far Left Leaning They Can Only Go In Circles "New Age" aficionados are not only snapping it up but paying a pretty penny for what is basically recycled Nazi propaganda with some modern twists to make it more "believable".

I responded by telling her that through DNA testing I had recently discovered Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry still running through my veins and she about hit the roof.

To the OP: Cool Story Bro.

Yeah... whatever.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I would have been handing out yarmulke s in the hallway before each class.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind OP, if some of us here don't quite believe your story. maybe if we know his name, location, etc....one of us could get in contact with him, to verify your interpretation of his actions.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I really appreciate this post. Nationalism will bring enemies with it...

I find that nationalism doesn't have to be a bad thing though. Of course when one starts to talk about "exterminating" other humans, it has gotten too far. But I think you would only find this genetic superiority/inferiority complex in certain groups who are in fear of becoming genetically extinct themselves.

Naturally though, any animal will look out for its own. We pretend to be purely objective but I don't think such a thing exists in nature. In my experience, we only do this so that our kindness can be used as a political weapon against others.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Greetings and Salutations- I stumbled onto this one day:

www.nkusa.org...

Worship = War Ship

Ford vs. Chevy

namaste

Exactly.... but that's not what Israel and its population will tell you. And in some cases, those outside Israel, who share this rampant idea that because some old fictious psychopatic texts say something about a "peoples" being chosen they should go around performing deeds of affirmative action.

I'm well aware that judaism is seperate from zionism. Zionism appears not to be or wants gentiles to not think so.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Your post reminds me of a kid in High School who use to get special treatment from this other group of kids he didn't associate with because he proudly displayed a Star of David charm on a necklace. It was obvious this new sense of fraternity he experienced really lifted up his spirits.

Other kids began treating him with a certain amount of respect, but it all looked like it could come crashing down the day he was asked a simple question that he responded no to. Surprisingly it didn't all come crashing down and he was still treated with kindness.

The question he was asked, "Are you GD (Gangster Disciple) ?" I love when people take advantage of the opportunities life affords to be positive towards each other. Even when it is brought about by a simple misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have had close friends who are Jewish, and interact with them all the time, and most seem like any other people, and nice folk.

But there is a particular strain that bothers me a bit - in fact, scares the willies out of me.

It is something about their demeanor, and how they regard you.. I don't know how to read it.. It is as though they are your superior and you are the inferior, or lesser. And a bit commanding, or something like that.. It is certainly not a friendly vibe, lets put it that way.

Feeling superior while exhibiting inferior traits..

Maybe every race has those people who feel superior due to their lineage, but this felt a little different.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Do you feel comfortable explaining this comment in more detail?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OmegaVice

originally posted by: OmegaVice

Do you feel comfortable explaining this comment in more detail?

No problem..

I think the act of feeling superior and exhibiting arrogance is an inferior trait.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join