It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nuclear deal reached

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Midnight4444

The Iran deal will be like Obamacare.

It'll be voted along party lines, the democrats will own it, but when it goes south, they'll blame it on conservatives.

Obama is the Neville Chamberlain of our time.

So you would have another war based on limited evidence?

You cry for smaller goverment yet you want tne USA to go round stomping round the world messing things up more? And doing Israli dirty work?

If Israel dont like it let israel deal with it,

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

It'll be voted along party lines, the democrats will own it, but when it goes south, they'll blame it on conservatives.

You cry for smaller goverment yet you want tne USA to go round stomping round the world messing things up more? And doing Israli dirty work?

You make it look like this was the only alternative.

Oh well.

Own it, embrace it, love it.

The deal is yours.

I'm now on record as saying that it's a bad deal, you're on record saying it isn't.

In the next few years, after Iran has a nuclear bomb and detonates it, I'll be able to say "I told you so" over the smoldering bodies of a few million.

If I'm wrong, then no-one will ever die like that.

Let's hope I'm wrong, eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Aryameher

Remember that one from April, when there was no sign of the deal yet :

Obama downplays Russia S-300 supply to Iran, ‘jaws drop’ in Israel

When it comes to 'basic weaponery', firearms, ammo, explosives - the bread and butter for a resistance/terrorist group - Iran has the in-house capacities to ensure production despite embargo.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

One of the few things I do hope your wrong on.

Plus its not 100% down to obama. Remember the USA was not acting alone on this deal.

End of the day no one benfits from a nuclear iran not even Russia or china,

China are still regretting north korea getting nukes and if they knew in 2001 that there "ally" was going to go completly bat# insane Nk would be a chinese province today. They wont repeat that mistake.

With Russia they are better off with a non nuclear iran as if sanctions get lifted they can sell there military # to them.

Not even Iran benfits as if they did get the bomb they would end up like Iraq.

Only people who benfit from a nuclear iran is western banks, defence contractors and the politicians who have stock in them...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aryameher

One could argue USA has made more wars then the number of Years its been in Existence while Iran has not Invaded in 300 years another country,

The have lots of times.

Wage Native American Genocides, Importing Blacks for Slavery, Colonial Piracy and seeking to loot the Civilized world Butchering the primitive natives in the new world! Land & Resource theft

Doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. Except Iran is acting like a colonial power trying to wipe out the indigenous peoples in other countries that's already been listed.

World War 1, World War 2,

Iran came beg to the US for 'help' when Russia invaded.

Arm and Create Terrorist Groups who Bite us in the back.

Oh the 'US' did that eh?

We were a part of it with the TEHRAN eight, and the Peshwar seven with Saudi, and China, and EU countries.

We are Nutjobs, What is USA, Israel, UK, are Deranged Rabbied Mad Dogs needing to be put down?

The problem there is those nutjobs have been running around over there for over 2000 years.

With the Sunni versus Shia, Hatfield and McCoy Blood feud playing pinky in the brain trying to take over the world.

I do so love people trying to blame the west for what the ME has been doing for millennia's.
edit on 15-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Firstly, the 80's war between Iran and Iraq was the US using Iraq as a proxy and it was Iraq that invaded Iran.

Yemen has not been invaded by Iran; not now, not in any recent history.

The democratically elected government in Syria has also asked Iran for some help in fighting saudi/US/Israel backed rebels that are trying (once again) to overthrow a government they can't control for their own best interests. This is also not even close to an invasion as you have intimated.

With regards to Palestine, There is no longer any such country according to Israel so are you saying that Iran has invaded Israel?

I remember you from other posts; you do not seem to care about the facts and just make stuff up according to your own viewpoint. Maybe you should try and "deny Ignorance" here and try and learn something….

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Oh well.

The deal is yours.

I'm now on record as saying that it's a bad deal, you're on record saying it isn't.

In the next few years, after Iran has a nuclear bomb and detonates it, I'll be able to say "I told you so" over the smoldering bodies of a few million.

If Iran wanted a nuclear bomb, they would have had one a long time ago. It is a tired and old argument that if Iran is left alone, they will do (insert the atrocity). Historically speaking They aren't even close to having the war-mongering of other western backed governments that have nuclear weapons and no accountability.
I wager if there is a bomb that goes off somewhere, check where the uranium was made and you will find it was a false flag by the usual suspects.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oh well.

The deal is yours.

I hope you are right. Does that make you happy?
Are these the WMD's you guys were selling back in 2004 before you bombarded and destroyed Iraq?

As for Iran Obtaining a NUKE, What about Israel having 400 Nukes and USA and UK having Thousands?

1. If We wanted a Nuke, We we will get it, Simple as That. Now, in a hypothetical situation...even if we got a nuke so what? You have more, do you think we would be stupid to go around using it, nope. I personally think we Need the Nuke. So you americans doing Israel's Bidding or anybody for that matter wont have to jump up and down like Kim Jong Fat of North Korea and say "Lets Nuke Em" Well, Prepare to be Nuked back, that will be the responce. So you will think twice before pushing Iran Around. I mean If Iran wanted a Nuke, we would have had it by now, Nations like India, Pakistan, China, Korea... FFS.. You think you are going to stop us when you couldn't stop them.

2. The Deal is something I dont like, but you SHOULD like, Let me tell you why, Had the P5+1 deal failed to reach a conclusion, The Iranian Majis had passed a bill last year to Enrich up to 60%. YEA. No BS.

So not a bad deal in that perspective I would say. By your logic you just added a few years live to Millions of people.

^^^ This Zion Clown has been coming out every few years for the past 2 decades saying the same thing "Iran is 6 months away from the Bombz"

a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Iran is cable to Supply Hezbollah or other resistance this and that; however that will Violate the deal and nullify everything. And that's one of the traps set in this Deal! Because Iran will supply them, get caught, or risk losing favor of its shiah supporter groups, and proxies in the ME.

originally posted by:

Not even Iran benfits as if they did get the bomb they would end up like Iraq.

Only people who benfit from a nuclear iran is western banks, defence contractors and the politicians who have stock in them...

You guys can't stop dreaming can you? Only people who should benefit to do with any Iranian achievement, resources or anything at all first and far most are Iranians. Should America decide to play with Iran, it would likely start a chain reaction that will cause USA to end up like Nazi Germany. Raped and in pieces.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Aryameher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The have lots of times.

Regardless, "The(y)" Would be right on the money.

Doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. Except Iran is acting like a colonial power trying to wipe out the indigenous peoples in other countries that's already been listed.

Does actually, Thats not Irans Record, Thats your record, In your own land, in Asia, And Millions In our Region!

Iran has not gone around Invading and wiping out indigenous peoples in other countries as you have directly or through your Proxies/Dictators..

Take the blame game elsewhere, Your country was founded through the very same Colonial Invasion, Genocipe/Wiping off an entire Race and Slavery you falsely accuse Noble Iran of and you chest beating nation of whack jobs are still are doing the same if not worse.

Iran came beg to the US for 'help' when Russia invaded.

Begging from a Begger? Doesn't sound logical. USSR Broke Off Azarbaijan while USAcumbags keeps us occupied

Don't Teach me my history, WW2 Iran was named "Gates of Victory" by the Allies while the Shah of Iran was Supplying NAZI Germany with Oil. Whos Son agaon USAcumbags installed enforced TO ENSLAVE the Iranian nation and its Resources and future in 1953.

Oh the 'US' did that eh?

We were a part of it with the TEHRAN eight, and the Peshwar seven with Saudi, and China, and EU countries.

Yep, What do you Call the
Installing the Shah in Iran
Osama Bin Laden & the Afghan Jihad in 1979's
Saddam Hossein in 1980's
MKO/MEK
Free Syrian/Lybian Head Chopper Armies (Now Spilled over Iraq)
Ukraine NAZIS Junta

Even this caliph of ISIL Spent a decade in CIA Prison in Guntanamo or was it some other CIA Training #hole.

With the Sunni versus Shia, Hatfield and McCoy Blood feud playing pinky in the brain trying to take over the world.

I do so love people trying to blame the west for what the ME has been doing for millennia's.

Because its your fault, every problem in the region is western designed. Shiah Sunni Divide & Rule is your policy. You cause the issue! You are Root of the Problem, and then you offer a solution!

Today you go around making Proxies that are used to either destroy nations from with in so that you can go in install your puppet and save that # stain Israel and loot impose some more filth, and later these proxies as FSA/Al Nusra/Taliban/Mujahedin themselves or on your instructions cause advisability or attack you.

Need I even go there, even the Wahhabi Salafi Saudis were put in power by Westerners in WW1.

The problem there is those nutjobs have been running around over there for over 2000 years.

But whats your point exactly? When we had Empire, Civilization, Science, Medicine, Vast Kingdoms, Palaces and man made swimming pools and ate, Ice Cream, Your Ancestors in the West and in Europe were living inside Caves and tree tops, till the Romans discovered your primitive race barbarians, gave them a way of life, colonized and civilized them with another middle eastern creed of Christianity. In turn you went on a Blood bath on the whole world! I mean if we are nutjobs, you are subhumans.

You have a habit of being little parasites, since he crusades till your colonial days.

Its our region, our matters, dont even come here, impose your filth, terrorists, dictators, your nutjob version of wahhabi salafi saudi islam, or think of making your european antisemitic, non semitic "jewish" settlements here, F'off.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
I remember you from other posts; you do not seem to care about the facts and just make stuff up according to your own viewpoint. Maybe you should try and "deny Ignorance" here and try and learn something….

Sure seems Bibi likes to make it up as he goes along.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Europe Backs Iran Deal, Hopes To Send A Signal To U.S. Congress

BRUSSELS, July 20 (Reuters) - The European Union approved the Iran nuclear deal with world powers on Monday, a first step towards lifting Europe's economic sanctions against Tehran that the bloc hopes will send a signal that the U.S. Congress will follow.

In a message mainly aimed at skeptical voices in the U.S. Congress and strong resistance from Israel, EU foreign ministers meeting in Brussels stressed that there was no better option available.

"It is a balanced deal that means Iran won't get an atomic bomb," said French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius. "It is a major political deal."

Obama Bravely Ignores the Clamoring of the Warmongers with Iran Deal

UN Security Council Endorses Iran Nuclear Deal

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join