It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men: DUI's may be cheaper than Drunk Sex.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Yes, the system is rigged to the overwhelming detriment of males.

Which is exactly why you need to keep your wits about you when dealing with both A) the system; and, B) females.

As a female, I hate to say this, but it's absolutely true.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager
It really isnt that hard to avoid getting someone pregnant, but unfortunately it happens all too often. Although I'm not necessarily religious, this is one reason why premarital sex is considered a sin. It creates all sorts of problems whether it be emotional(cheating or being used), financial(children and courting a woman), or physical(stds, again children, or abuse).

Now when it comes to pregnancy out of wed lock in America, at least. The man has the right to acknowledge paternity or not. So in order for him to have any rights to the child and be forced to pay child support he has to sign a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity at the time of birth or any point in the childs life really. If not signed the woman would not be able to pursue the man for anything, in a court of law at least.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

So now we've determined that there are two popular actions that you can do while drunk that can cost you lots of money. I still fail to see how one can be worse than the other. For instance, you neglected the possible jail time you could serve for the dui as well.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join