It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius - Disclosure Movie now on Netflix

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ehh.. I might watch it (the online free version, thanks mmiror!). While I personally think Greer is nothing bunch of baloney (and a scammer at that), his outspokenness on the subject does at least shed some light.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't joined ATS. I paid to go see him in Santa Monica a few years ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and really was disappointed. I guess he is still parading that alien around. I thought it was the same one Jaime Maussan was? Turned out to be a mummy of child..

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Watched it for free online long ago.

Still waiting for Joe Rogan to call him out like he said he would.

Mr Greer has done more than enough to make ufology look foolish, all the while padding his pocket.

How thick does one have to be to pay a guy money to show them invisible ufos in the desert?

shouldn't be surprised though, "Sucker born every minute"
edit on 17-7-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Watched it for free online long ago.

Still waiting for Joe Rogan to call him out like he said he would.

Mr Greer has done more than enough to make ufology look foolish, all the while padding his pocket.

How thick does one have to be to pay a guy money to show them invisible ufos in the desert?

shouldn't be surprised though, "Sucker born every minute"

He's getting fancier now with those trips too. I get his emails all the time inviting me to go to Portugal and Spain to contact the UFO's. The prices are ridiculously high. You're responsible for your own airfare of course

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join