It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution Will Prevail: The Birth of the Global Scientific Dictatorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Human history has shown a need for control. In the beginning, there was the tribal chieftain who ruled over a small group, usually people of close relation. Over time, kingdoms formed and kings emerged. People fought and died, in the name of their ruler. To hold onto their power, religions were formed, these control systems were used to reinforce the belief their king was god. Over time, beliefs changed and transformed, kings were no longer the holy overlord, instead it was the high priest, the pope. Holy wars were waged, people were punished for transgressions against God and gods. Then came the 'Age of Enlightenment', kings and priests still ruled, but small factions formed and created new control systems - democracies and republics. These systems no longer relied on the 'enlightened' godhead or philosopher king, it relied on the power and wisdom of the people. Sometimes, what the majority believe is right, is actually wrong, and these systems fall apart, as evidenced from history. These systems birthed nations, and the most successful ones became empires; albeit with remnants of the old guard rearing their ugly head. The most recent control system to form, is the corporation. This system is the most advanced, the best system mankind has created thus far. This system, encourages people to work for themselves, and at the same time benefit the corporation. The problem is, these corporations are geared towards profit, they will destroy the Earth for the sake of profit, but like all control systems - evolution will occur to address the problems. These corporations have grown, and evolved, becoming transnational conglomerates. In time, these systems will merge into one global control system. It will no longer be focused on profit, but the need will arise to focus towards human longevity and the preservation of life on Earth while at the same time colonizing space. This system will use the advent of technology to prevent war and other human conflicts and destructive habits. It will monitor and control every aspect of human life. It may seem draconian, but look at what people are capable of, and with the destructive technologies humans now wield, it is imperative for this system; to prevent annihilation.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
Human history has shown a need for control. .

BP is a corp, pretty destructive too in making money for a relatively small group of people.

edit on 13-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Interesting take, but the world has not been war free in a very long time. Chance are more likely that there will be a major conflict over natural resources (oil, food and water being the most obvious). At the present time, it's all about Politics and Religion/Race/Prejudice but a nuclear war would leave us very little to work with. One can only hope we have evolved to know this.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

I'm glad you mentioned this, yes a global war will come before a global system is in place.

Yes, it will be over dwindling resources. If you look on any map of the world, mark the places where the US and NATO has encroached on the east. It will be between US/NATO and the BRICS, possibly a nuclear war.

The victor will be in charge of implementing this system, the first global empire. It will have many flaws, but people will see the need for global unity after the amount of destruction nations can cause.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That's the "best-case scenario" which is basically a wetdream for me.

Alas, things may very well turn out for the worst.

I dream of a true "New World Order" governed by scientists and engineers and a quantum leap in the intelligence of the population. Only time will tell if it still ends up being ruled by politicians, priests and con men, popping champagne bottles and laughing at how useless we eaters are.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Nice!! A flag and a star!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes. The First Foundation will think it is control.
Only because it is unaware of the Second.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hopefully that dream comes true.

The alternative is back to the stone age.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I suspected an Asimov reference, had to check. I have the trilogy somewhere, haven't found the time to read.

After I finish Stranger in a Strange Land, I'll dig up The Foundation. : )

I believe much of our literature, has a subtle finger on the pulse of our collective evolution.

Try looking into that place where you dare not look, you'll find me there staring back at you.
edit on 19-8-2015 by GodEmperor because: typo

new topics

top topics

join