It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Ufos..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone, Ive seen many weird things in the sky, but was never positive they were actual Ufo's.

Lately Ive been having many different dreams about Ufo's, Wierd space crafts and other things in the sky. I know to many this may seem like some kind of normal nightmare, but ive been having dreams about Ufo's for some time now. I know many people say that if you have something on your mind, or have something that you constantly think about, it may result in you dreaming about whatever is on your mind. The thing is I hardly ever think about Ufo's or Aliens. Its not something I spend alot of my time on.

Could these dreams be telling me something about the near future? Or could they simply be implying something else that has nothing to do with extraterrestrial beings? If so, then why do the dreams seem so real, and why do i feel so threatened when the Aliens are around? Another feeling I cant ignore during the dreams is that the Aliens arent friendly. Like if we have nothing that can harm them or make them leave..I somehow....feel vulnerable to an attack from them..

If anybody knows of anyone whose been having encounters with Aliens or Ufo's in their dreams please help me, Id like to know exactly why I keep seeing these crafts on our soil. I can also draw them out with detail and describe what I saw. Is there a dream interpretation for seeing a Ufo? If anyone knows of one please tell me, or U2U me...

I know this may seem a little wierd to you guys, but in the dream the description of the crafts seemed SO real. Like if thats what they actually look like in real life. It was so horrifying, I try to ignore it but i cant.

Thanks alot, god bless...

Tombomb.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Dreams are reflection of the stuff you seen or heard about during the day. Inorder to forecast you need to dream about something totally unrelated to your day.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I've been dreaming about strange objects in the sky since childhood, I did'n know than, what UFO means.. actually I started to be interested in Scifi because of my dreams, Lately I have a lot of those dreams comming, there i know that soon Everything is going to change...

somehow I like it

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
An old 'trick' that often works with nightmares is to become aware you are dreaming. Then you can take control of the dream.

If it isn't dream(s) then the only option to control your fear is to meditate; calm yourself. The fear is obvious an illusion as you are here with us. It is true you cannot harm them, but then again, why would you?
I hope this can help you in being calm; then you can think clearly.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
Dreams are reflection of the stuff you seen or heard about during the day. Inorder to forecast you need to dream about something totally unrelated to your day.

Yes, and no. Dreams are indeed a reflection, but it is not like a mirror reflection. Forecast doesn't come from that. A dream is basically a mind transcritpion of an experience.

For instance, when you dream about your mother, it could be anyone else that's represented, female, or male. Dreams need to be interpreted, as they are a whole metaphore, and nothing straight can be taken from dreams.

If you tell someone you don't know (a doctor, for instance) about your dreams, that persons (if he/she knows about interpreting dreams) can guess a lot of your feelings, but that's it. They are not attached to material things as people, places and things can be, but rather to a mind situation, where comparable situation in a different environment should lead to comparable thinking. Dreams are a sane way to transcript conscious feelings into the uncouscious part of your brain. That uncouscious can be recalled later on demand, but without you being aware that some dream did the work... Hope you follow me!

Take a look at this site if you are interested in dream interpretations.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Iv had exactly the same thing, probably 4 dreams about seeing ufos this past month. But thats probably just a reflection of me spending some time reading about them recently, but then who knows i dont usually dream about stuff im heavily into at that time. Im glad i dont have the same fear as you, I figure its exactly that point that we are helpless in their hands and that if they were malicious they could of enslaved/kill us all along time ago. Think about them logically, think about how humans become malicious as a basis for intelligent beings, one would assume in such an advanced society to travel across the galaxy, All those reasons would be eliminated.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have had dreams of ufos and aliens all my life. Allot off the dreams are hard to remember but i recall these beings being small around 3-4 foot. I try not to fear them any longer

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have never really had any dreams of UFO's...but then it's most likely your brain just trying to arrange bits of thought and information in your head...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
yeah i know how to become stabily lucid in my dreams and take off. its awesome, but in these dreams my mind couldnt do simple things like walk or talk, we just felt a deep threat from their presence. i was also hoping maybe it has to do with them visiting us but ill take your advice and go with the maybe its reflecting my own imagination..\

thanks..

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ya know... I read somewhere if you have vivid dreams about aliens and UFOs, it could mean you've been abducted. (sorry)

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
LOL having dreams about UFO's and Aliens means he was abducted? C'mon man get real.

Dreams don't mean anything. It doesn't let you "see" into the future. You dream about whatever you last see before you go to bed or whatever you're thinking about, then when you dream your IMAGINATION takes over.

Want to stop dreaming about UFO's? then stop spending your time obessing over them all the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
hi topsecretombomb,
I guess your dreams could mean something and againg they might not
There's an old saying, "be ware of what you wish for" and that's something you might think about! And for the dreams, I've had them too, some of ufo's, some of quite human like aliens and some of ... well it's enough to say they were khmmm... or better say she
was beautiful

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi atombomb!

I've had some dreams about UFOs a while ago, none of them too interesting, which is probably unusual, mostly involving me seeing extraterestrial craft in the sky, distinctly feeling it notice me in return, and the craft swooping down. In the dreams I feel minor apprehension, but mostly because of the unusualness of the situation.

I don't spend much time thinking about extraterrestrials either. I don't need anything from them, really...I'm at a stage where I've gathered enough basic information about our world and reality, and now I need to concentrate on actualizing, expanding, and using it in my daily life. So, I don't think I'm very interesting to them either, haha.

M43

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Dreams are a way for your subconcience to communicate to you the concious person. If you dream about ufos it could be your subconcience saw something and picked up on that your concience self hasn't seen or doen't remember. Or maybe your subconcience is curious about ufos and replays scenes in your dream to try and learn more. Parts of your dream could be symbolic and other parts might not be.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Want to stop dreaming about UFO's? then stop spending your time obessing over them all the time.

Dunno what the definition of obsessing is around these parts

Personally I have only had 2 alien/ufo dreams ever. They happened in summer of 2004, the second came 1 week after the first.

I wasn´t more or less obsessed by them then, than I´ve been after those dreams. My point is that just because you are obsessed with something doesnt mean that you necissarely dream about it.

BTW I wrote my dreams down, they are somewhere in the dreams forum at BTS.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
im more than positive i wasnt abducted. however there is this small wierd hole in my hand thats been there all my life. rofl.

i havent been having them lately thank god.

and to the person that said they met a beautiful female alien. werent you scared that the person you were with really was an alien? what if you connected into some time and place in a different universe or planet through your subconcious mind? dont the possibilities make you cringe in excitement? they do in mine...

damn right they do....they just seem so real.. and no i dont obsess over aliens, i just see reasons why such topics deserve attention..

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
yeah i know how to become stabily lucid in my dreams and take off. its awesome, but in these dreams my mind couldnt do simple things like walk or talk, we just felt a deep threat from their presence. i was also hoping maybe it has to do with them visiting us but ill take your advice and go with the maybe its reflecting my own imagination..\

thanks..

Now reading your explination regarding your dreams I couldn't help but notice you mention "WE just felt a deep threat from thier presence" Now are you and someone else close to you sharing these sames dreams?

For if so then maybe it's not a dream at all and possibly your getting little hints of something thats maybe happining right now.

Maybe you should rephrase this last statement you've said.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have a friend who has had lots of dreams, and actual encourters with ufos since she was a child....I've had the dreams, but really ain't sure about the actual encounters. We would often sit down and talk about them surprisingly, some of mine sound very similar to some of hers. I have also had dreams where I've been inside them, watching the events on earth. In those dreams, I have always felt very safe and secure there....(different aliens than in some of the others).
One day we were talking and I was describing a dream, not sure if there was any ufos in this one. But, there are armed troops going door to door searching, and well, I was trying to hide from them. These troops wore black uniforms with a red stripe down the side of the pantleg. Well, I was hiding under a table or something, and someone else was hiding with me....all of of sudden, she blurted out, oh, my god, you were the other person. We were kids when we had this dream, I lived in NY, she lived in another state. We didn't know each other. Maybe she was pulling my leg, I don't know. But I don't think she was...

Now, I watch the events unfold around me, and well.......I have a real uneasy feeling about the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I simply said we felt a deep threat from their presence merely because i was NOT alone in the dream. when the ufo would skimmer across tree tops which appeared to be those in my own valley i heard a roar of fright from people all around me observing the same thing. thats when i started thinking this isnt only a dream.

If its trying to tell me of something thats happening now, or will in the future why do i have to hear about it if there isnt a possibility in me changing anything?

oh lord.

top topics

join