It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Escaped Super Drug Lord : EL Chapo Guzman : The Legend of Shorty (Documentary -WATCH)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is what I believe to be a PBS/Frontline Documentary released just last year after his capture in 2014. The film covers his origins, rise to power and the first hand investigative events leading up to his capture. It's a great catchup film. The scope and scale of this mans empire is immeasurable.

There's another controversially violent documentary know as "Es El Chapo?" released last year that speculates that the man captured was an imposter (which can probably be ruled out now) or that the Mexican officials negotiated the surrender.

edit on 13-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

ive debated posting a thread on this...glad you did....you said it...this guy has an empire like you wouldn't believe. The connections he has in Sinoloa...and the fact that the mob/cartel runs the entire city of Culiacan. My bet is that is where he goes.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

He is a billionaire...I do not doubt that he has lots of connections globally...he most likely is not in Mexico any more; they may never find him again.

new topics

join