It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl survives plane crash walks out of the woods and waves down driver.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

A teen girl in Washington walked out of the woods and waved down a driver saying she is the girl from the plane crash over the weekend.

Pretty early in the story but the plane had 3 passengers and went off radar on Saturday. So this 16 year girl had to survive the plane crash and then the weekend in some pretty rough country and get herself to a road.

Wow what a tough girl,,

1. The three passengers were Autumn Veatch, 16, and her step-grandparents, Leland and Sharon Bowman. The last cellphone pings from the three passengers were picked up on Saturday near Omak. Crews did not pick up an emergency beacon signal.

www.kirotv.com...
edit on 13-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Wow! Amazing survival. And she knew what to do to get out of the area. I am guessing the other two did not make it, but the article did not say either way. For 16 y.o.a. she did pretty good imho.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Authorities confirm teen who was on missing plane was found with non-life-threatening injuries in Okanogan County, Wash., after walking for 2 days in forest; plane, 2 other passengers still missing - @seattletimes

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It says the search was suspended til Monday. Why? For the weekend? They hadn't been searching that long. They should have been looking for her.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Her step grandparents and the plane they went down in

After some quick Social media research I found out what happen to the grandparents .

Robert Bowman
Okay misty talked to autumn... Autumn said it was foggy and they hit the side of a mountain, she managed to get out but couldn't get mom n dads unconscious bodies cuz of the fire n they burned to death.

May god grant them paradise .

Ameen.

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Wow...

That's awful about the other two passengers, and I am sure the young lady must feel dreadful, but what a trooper! No one who looses family in an incident like that could call themselves lucky, but she's as near as one could get to it, under the circumstances. I hope she recovers as well as she survived.

top topics

join