It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Your Reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We each of us have the potential to create our own reality. We all have the ability to manifest our fate.

Yet few invoke this shared power. Most remain content to sit back and let life dole out whatever it wishes.

Stagnant in their jobs or trapped in their relationships, there they wallow and stew--frustrated with their circumstances and bored with their lives.

We've all been in similar straits. Caught up in the daily grind and sunk into rhythms mundane, we find ourselves plodding through the motions of a routine existence while inwardly dreading the direction of our lives. For days, for weeks, for months, for years, we find ourselves doing the same things over and again whilst the world revolves and time flows on.

But we need not allow ourselves to sink into these mires. With enough concerted time and energy, we can escape even the deepest bog.

Our minds are malleable, elastic, unfixed. Our synaptic structure contains the hardwiring for our behavior patterns--but with sufficient concerted effort, every connection in your mind can be remade to suit a better image.

Old habits can be broken and new ones formed. Tired routines can be escaped in favor of new.

And it all starts with desire. Each day wake up with fixed motivation. Every day rise up with resolve anew.

Pick one habit you want to change, and for that entire day, put that change into effect.

Repeat that same pattern the next day, and the next, and soon enough you'll find that new habit becoming second nature.

Then once it does--once you find yourself performing it unconsciously and without effort--start making another change. Then make another, and another, and another.

Manifest your reality through intention and action. Escape your stagnant patters through concerted effort and desire.

Little by little you resculpt the self. Bit by bit you rewire the neural networks in your mind.

Keep going, and in a few years you'll be an entirely different person.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

no.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

no.

Yes.

The method does have merit. It isn't magical. It takes consistent effort and work. But with persistence...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Your message is true, but the manifestation and law of attraction concept have lost some people...

Just thinking will never bring you what you need. A thought is inception, must be cultivated and allowed to be conceived into the reality, by action.

Mind and body must be balanced and working in synergy to being forth that which you are cultivating, mentally, within your mind.

The thought is the blueprint.

The action is the building.

The manifestation is the result.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Your message is true, but the manifestation and law of attraction concept have lost some people...

Just thinking will never bring you what you need. A thought is inception, must be cultivated and allowed to be conceived into the reality, by action.

Mind and body must be balanced and working in synergy to being forth that which you are cultivating, mentally, within your mind.

The thought is the blueprint.

The action is the building.

The manifestation is the result.

I'd love to hear more. This is the type of stuff I can't find really online.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Okay, so after a lot of trial and error a few things:

Make an intention, and make it really clear, and then let it go. Don't dwell on it, don't think about how it hasn't arrived or how badly you want it. Why? You'll attract MORE "WANTING" -- not the object of your manifestation.

Move generally in the direction of your manifestation. You can't manifest a new car if you just lay around all day. Get up, get out, move! Even if you have no idea where to start or what you're doing -- just be doing something. You need to be out there for the universe to plop stuff in your path.

The biggest hurdles are letting go and entering a state of receivership. Trust it'll happen and forget about it while moving generally in the direction of that goal/desire.

You don't want to sit and focus on it all day, every day -- that doesn't work. You'll attract more focusing on the object your focusing on!

Just a few tips.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes.

What you see I can see.

But for it's sake be happy, lol.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No need to re sculpt the self but to transcend the ego.
The true self is ever abiding and penetrating insight into the nature of awareness is all that is needed.
Just an opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Great OP and replies. I love the whole manifesting ones reality idea and have learned over the past few years that It DOES work. Just takes a lot of reminding.

Mystik have some great tips.

S&F
edit on 13-7-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'd love to hear more. This is the type of stuff I can't find really online.
a reply to: FollowTheNumbers2639

Do a search on YouTube for "Abraham Hicks" She presents similar views.

It's beautiful how it works .....
I think there is also another facet to manifestation in that it is not just the individual,
but that there are actually "Providers" out there too.
I mean I've literally been shown that I could head out there with just the clothes on my back
and "They" would have me covered.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This. The simple Ron Popeil 'set it and forget it' Method.

My anecdote is this... I keep notebooks of detailed thoughts, designs, projects, goals, notes, etc. Have them going back a decade or so. I put my ideas, wants, needs, and even prose in the books, and let them go. They are not checklists.

I always enjoy going back month/years later and seeing what came to fruition, what evolved, and what must still be worked towards.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
All this "The Secret" stuff is really just a money making scam.

It's like giving you a recipe and omitting the salt. Sure, you get an end result, but it's not quite "right". It seems as if they intentionally leave out the things that make the process actually work...in order to get you to buy more books and videos.

All of this stuff from "The Secret" came from a MUCH older book call "The Master Key System". All the motivational speakers and authors today have basically re-worded, repackaged and omitted what's in the Master Key System.

Haanel's book The Master Key System, was published in 1912, when he was 46 years old. It is written in the form of a course in New Thought, mental development, financial success, and personal health. The book was heavily promoted in the pages of Elizabeth Towne's New Thought magazine The Nautilus. By 1933 it had allegedly sold over 200,000 copies worldwide. Haanel practiced the financial principles he preached, and was a self made success who owned several major companies. According to Stevens, writing in 1909, "He was president of the Continental Commercial Company, president of the Sacramento Valley Improvement Company, and president of the Mexico Gold & Silver Mining Company."[5]

The original Master Key System contained 24 parts or modules of study. The allegedly "lost" chapters of the Master Key System, chapters 25-28, which are found in some editions, are not original, but have been copied from the chapters 11-14 of A book about You. Among the key points of Haanel's system are what he refers to as the laws of concentration, attraction, and harmonious thinking and action.

Wikipedia

I had to do quite a bit of digging to find out that this author and his system was really the basis for all of the newer books/videos that are making the rounds these days.

If you want to go back even farther and deeper -- look into Hermeticism, it's what the Master Key System is based on.

I hope I've saved you all some time and money. I knew these ideas weren't new, and I instinctively felt parts were being intentionally left out. I mean, why bother selling a book on manifestation if you can't keep people coming back? They've manifested wealth for themselves by making books/videos/audiobooks on manifesting!

Dae

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Hi MM!

Just had a google for The Master Key System and one of the tops links is hosted on The Secret website as a PDF. After weighing it all up, I don't think these guys are too bad, they have only repackaged an old idea and they are open about that too, hence the PDF. Even in the film it starts saying this is not new or unknown. In my mind there is no scam or omissions, just opportunity to get a very cool idea out and make some money, after costs, in the process.

images.thesecret.tv...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Impossible to 'potentially create our own realities' because a person's life path is already set before they are born.

Law of Attraction is a myth when some people already know their futures and why everything that happened in their lives, occurred.

If when they die, they fail their previous life's mistakes, they will be born again to hopefully not commit the same sins again. Hence reincarnation.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

Impossible to 'potentially create our own realities' because a person's life path is already set before they are born.

I agree with this in part.

While I do believe your life path is set in advance, I think you can go beyond what the designers of your life expected you to achieve. For instance, if you were sent here to learn compassion, you can always take upon yourself the responsibility of learning more about empathy too.

That's what I'm on about--we can always better ourselves to a higher degree, polishing the spirit until it shines.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
I think you can go beyond what the designers of your life expected you to achieve. For instance, if you were sent here to learn compassion, you can always take upon yourself the responsibility of learning more about empathy too.

Ah, but whats to say that the empathy part was not going to happen anyway ?

YHWH always gives a perfect narrow slightly inclined causeway back to His rock island. His fortress on the island is always above high-tide sea-level whilst the tides of change rise beside the causeway and cover it when Jesus comes and collects His brides.

If the skill is not a sin then that person will know that it is a talent that they wanted to learn before they were born and YHWH accepted the skill.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Opps wrong person *faceplam*

hate it when that happens ...to many tabs open..

I confused you for ZAP ...
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

To me it's a money making scheme because they don't give you all the tools to make it work.

Granted, any set "system" isn't going to work for everyone, it all takes some trial and error.

My issue is that these "the "The Secret" people leave out very important details that will leave the end-user struggling for years and continually buying books, CD's, DVD's and paying for website subscriptions, lectures and retreats.

The whole issue of getting past the wanting and moving to a place of receivership is so critical and neglected by "The Secret".

As I said before, none of the books, CD's, or material being pushed gives you the "whole recipe". They won't do that because if they did they'd be loosing customers. Once you figured it out, you wouldn't need to keep coming back.

All these authors and speakers have done a remarkable job at concealing where they get their ideas from as well. They don't want you to realize that they base most of their information on Hermetic teachings. Why? Because you'd find just how much you're being strung along.

Bad people? No they are not bad people, they just want to make money. The information is out there, and it's free. You don't need to attend a seminar, workshop, buy a book, or watch a movie to get it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Agree with this.

It's not magic, it's action. Actively choosing and doing in the NOW, moment to moment, even small things, shapes the future. We are a sum of our choices and actions.

We're not going to manifest gold but we can choose options that have more abundant possibilities.
edit on 7/14/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Well, from my own personal experience reality is an operating system that can be hacked to a small degree.

The thing is, everyone else is also running the OS. When your wants/desires end, someone else's begin. We can't have everything we want all the time. Imagine if people could just act like a genie and manifest whatever, whenever. The world would quickly destroy itself. Five year old kids would be setting loose T-Rex in their back yards, dangerous criminals would be set free.

You can't just sit on your butt and expect things to happen -- you're right about taking action. Even if you don't know the correct course of action. Just getting out and doing something in the general direction of your goals exponentially increases of the odds in your favor. There really is something to being in the right place at the right time. If you're at home on the couch, you'll never find yourself in those moments.

Everything that happens to us is proceeded and announced by clues. 99.9% of the time these clues are imperceptible to us. They're there, if we choose to fine-tune our sensing abilities. Isn't it amazing how after the fact those clues then become more obvious? I'm not suggesting we can tell the future, but we certainly can flip from low beams to high beams on our path into the future. Unfortunately, most of us are driving along the roads of our lives navigating by looking in our side mirrors. It doesn't always lead to happy conclusions, but it's the only way we've been shown how.

Our perception of our reality is very plastic, in that can be pulled, stretched, manipulated and worked with.

Not to long ago I needed some money. In retrospect I should have tried to be more specific in my manifestation...

Anyway, I put out my intention and let it go. I had no idea how it was going to happen (I certainly didn't see any way it would come true) - - but I had faith in the universe and moved on about my life. Any time I started to think about it, I just put it back out of my mind and said to myself, "I don't know how, but it'll happen some way or another..."

Later in the week I got a product from Amazon I had been waiting for. It was defective and I sent it back, getting a refund the next day.

Money!

Sure, it wasn't much but I had to chuckle because it had come true. I had even forgotten that I had ordered anything from Amazon actually. I was pretty upset that the headphones didn't work too -- and it wasn't until after I had taken the box to the UPS store I realized I was getting some money back.

That's one small, recent example of intention becoming manifest.

A big mistake a lot of people make is going big guns right away. They wish for the Moon, fail and become discouraged. You have to start very small and very slowly. Your success rate won't be great at first, but focus ONLY on the successes. Don't sweat the stuff that doesn't happen. There may be a very good reason it didn't. Confidence in yourself is paramount to making any of this stuff work. Confidence in general is great to have anyway...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join