It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump DisInfo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:56 AM

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: jimmyx
trump is a Hillary plant...muuuaaahaha, rubbing hands together

That's an interesting idea! Hopefully it works, if true. Hillary can do more damage to this country than Obama ever dreamed of and there's huge profit in major fail.

to top that off, there are now 15, 15 mind you, running to be the GOP nominee...isn't that beyond the passenger limits on the short bus?

Its not a bus.....its a giant clown car!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:02 PM

originally posted by: KindaBlue06
a reply to: jtma508

I'm not talking about him threatening Trump. I'm talking about subtitles saying the OPPOSITE of what the reporter said.

Pay attention to subtitles long enough and you'll see there are often mistakes. Sometimes the sentence in the subtitle doesn't even make sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:26 PM
It could be an example of the subtitles not working on your TV.

The FBI has confirmed that it's investigating these threats, and the threats have been made publicly on twitter.

Is it possible? Not only is it possible, it's happening.

If I were Donald Trump, I'd watch my back.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:53 AM
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

You should always pay attention to the details - or to the comment lines at the bottom of a contract.

What kind of uniforms are wearing the soldiers in the bottom right corner of this picture ?
Yeah right - Nazi uniforms.

Donald Trump tweets image of Nazi soldiers inside the U.S. flag, then deletes tweet

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:40 PM
Here's an interesting idea

Trump has toned it down after the El Chapo escape

Do we remember the 90’s movie SCARFACE?

The gangster hired Al Pacino Tony Montana to assassinate some guy

Did they let El Chapo out to deal with Trump?

Trumps stupid enough to start a fight with a mass murderer drug dealer who has nothing to loose and everything to gain if he kills TRUMP

But the hit is from the US side not Mexico

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:13 AM
a reply to: Willtell

I really smiled at the campaign note about Trump issued by the Huffington post :

A Note About Our Coverage Of Donald Trump's 'Campaign'

After watching and listening to Donald Trump since he announced his candidacy for president, we have decided we won't report on Trump's campaign as part of The Huffington Post's political coverage. Instead, we will cover his campaign as part of our Entertainment section. Our reason is simple: Trump's campaign is a sideshow. We won't take the bait. If you are interested in what The Donald has to say, you'll find it next to our stories on the Kardashians and The Bachelorette.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:38 PM
a reply to: KindaBlue06

I too watch with subtitles, and have for a few years now.

I think you just saw an error, which happens frequently. Different networks and programs contract out their CC to different media personnel and some are better than others.

During a typical 1 hour drama, I will usually see at least one error. They usually occur with proper nouns, but others like yours above happen often enough too, where can't will be can and vice versa.

new topics

<< 1   >>