It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart - Protest UNESCO’s Presence in Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Who, the 'Commies'? The 'commies' (both China and Russia) vetoed UN resolutions introduced by the US to allow the US to Libya- ize Syria on three different occasions.

LOL.

China, and Russia care?

That was rich.

They sure do care.

About the arms sales, and resources they get from Libya, and Syria, and their bases there.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Metallicus
UNESCO needs to stay the hell out of the United States. I despise the UN and the NWO it represents. Someone needs to stand up to these evil bastards.

A 4,500 acre "buffer zone" covers some very, very valuable real estate in San Antonio. I wonder if the mayor had some alternative reasons for begging for the designation. Did the hotel not pay him enough into his "re-election campaign?"

Well for one it is huge boost when advertising for tourism and you can get grants from UNESCO for restorations and such.

Right, because Anericans didn't know about the Alamo until the UN recognized it.

Posdible paltry grants from the UN vs tax revenue and tourist boost from the hotel/resort.

I do not know if your aware but, the US is a huge tourist destination for people from other countries. That a $200 billion a year pie that Heritage Site lets you take a bigger bite of. It would seem they would like to cash in on that.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: NavyDoc

Naw, we just do that to try to shut the commies up--it don't work because as much as they laud the UN and say we should follow it, they don't care in actuality.

Who, the 'Commies'? The 'commies' (both China and Russia) vetoed UN resolutions introduced by the US to allow the US to Libya- ize Syria on three different occasions.

So I guess they care in actuality…

Naw, the commie pinkos right here in the US of A.

Don't sugar coat it like that doc, tell it like it is.
Pinkos? Haven't heard that one in a while. Thought I heard Nixon clear his throat.

Be advised we have gooks in the wire, drop all your remaining stores on my pos, gonna be a lovely f---ing war.

Gasp, choke… take the hill, kid.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Russian bases in Libya? That was even sweeter.
I hear there parachuting into the alfalfa fields of Pomona.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You have to wonder what is behind this whole business. Of course, it is bound to be a mix of politics the UN and business which is the growing hallmark of the NWO. But why a "buffer" zone? Why not treat it like a lot of historical buildings and places in the US, simply designate the building or place itself without imposing rules and regulations on the surrounds. the Alamo is very much in the business/tourist heart of San Antonio, along the river walk, etc. No one is going to build another Toyota plant next door or a Walmart nor will it ever become a slum area! So what is really going on?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: neo96
So the Alamo where Santana Anna slaughtered it's defenders is somehow a 'world heritage' site.

Definitely reaffirms by belief in the Useless Narcissist organization.

In February 1835 the Alamo is where some of my fellow Tennesseans and others, 189 in total, drew a line in the sand and said . "No more, we stand here, we fight here. We hold for General Houston here, if need be we die here." A handful of real men held an army of about five thousands for thirteen days, and they died for it. That's why the Alamo is important . When the call to arms was sounded, Davy Crockett, a fellow Tennessean said "You All Can Go to Hell I'm Going to Texas!"
That's the kind of men it takes to build a dream. Don't ever forget their sacrifice.

Your synopsis of how the Alamo went down is mythological (including that remark about drawing a line in the sand). That isn't how it went down at all. For instance, when Santa Anna and his 2000 strong army actually arrived on the scene, the Alamo fell within 2 hours.

Ten Facts About the Battle of the Alamo

8. Travis drew a line in the dirt…maybe

According to legend, fort commander William Travis drew a line in the sand with his sword and asked all of the defenders who were willing to fight to the death to cross it: only one man refused. Legendary frontiersman Jim Bowie, suffering from a debilitating illness, asked to be carried over the line. This famous story shows the dedication of the Texans to fight for their freedom. The only problem? It probably didn’t happen. The first time the story appeared in print was some 40 years after the battle, and has never been corroborated. Still, whether a line was drawn in the sand or not, the defenders knew when they refused to surrender that they would likely all die in battle.

edit on 14-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Naw, we just do that to try to shut the commies up--it don't work because as much as they laud the UN and say we should follow it, they don't care in actuality.

Pinkos? Haven't heard that one in a while. Thought I heard Nixon clear his throat.

Be advised we have gooks in the wire, drop all your remaining stores on my pos, gonna be a lovely f---ing war.

Damned pinkos and their fluoridation of the water supply.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You still drink off the tap? That must be it.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Gotta watch your essential bodily fluids.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Purity of Essence…

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It is not just the Alamo, but all of the Spanish missions in San Antonio that have received the designation. The five missions are historically important extensions and examples of European culture and religion into the western hemisphere. They are places that are due rightful recognition as being illustrations of world history. And that is really all that this UNESCO title signifies.

I think that this, as well as the other missions, are culturally significant enough to world history to give them a title that says " Hey, if you get a chance, y'all come check this out."

edit on 14-7-2015 by quercusrex because: add photo

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Purity of Essence…

Now you got it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Actually, Stanely Kubrick 'got it'. I was just playing off Dr Strangelove. The plot has the warmongers of the world doing the real damage while simultaneously blaming the (insert your 60's, cold war insult here).

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Actually, Stanely Kubrick 'got it'. I was just playing off Dr Strangelove. The plot has the warmongers of the world doing the real damage while simultaneously blaming the (insert your 60's, cold war insult here).

Actually, rather than responding to the initial comment about "right wing" disliking the UN unless they needed a resolution to bomb another country with the logical retort of left wingers always going on about the UN and how the US should not do anything without their approval and then turn around and reject said approval when the UN does give it, I decided to pile on sarcasm using classic movie lines.

Dr. Strangelove is a great movie, ya pinko.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I bleed red, too… human.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I bleed red, too… human.

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Whatever happens with the Alamo, I hope no one messes up the basement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join