It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge is power?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
i am currently sword bearer in my lodge

Swordbearer?
Please enlighten me, as to my knowledge there is no office of Swordbearer at Lodge level.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
leveller, are u in the english constitution? is the sword bearer not to stop anyone with thoughts of offence? or are u fishing for info

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
have i been warned intrepid? If i have what for? and if i have just unsub me now

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

have i been warned intrepid? If i have what for? and if i have just unsub me now

Hmmm...the heat gets turned up so you want to be unsubscribed? Typical.

If you'd been warned it would appear on the left side of the screen by your avatar.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

leveller, are u in the english constitution? is the sword bearer not to stop anyone with thoughts of offence? or are u fishing for info

There is no Sword Bearer at Lodge level in the English Constitution. It is a Grand Lodge or Provincial Lodge Office.

And his job is not to stop anyone with thoughts of offence either. The Sword Bearer is not a guard.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
listen senrak im asking the moderator not u. Are u the moderator as well as being the leading info on the knights and AOH as well as Scottish Freemasonary!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You really should learn to spell "Freemasonry".

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have NO idea where you dredged this up but I've really had enough of your trolling. Your choice how we go from here.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

listen senrak im asking the moderator not u. Are u the moderator as well as being the leading info on the knights and AOH as well as Scottish Freemasonary!

Oh, I'm so sorry. I've made you mad at me. Whatever will I do????

And, no, I'm not the moderator. ...and I'm not the "leading info" (whatever that means) on the Knights and AOH, apparently you are.

I know very little of Scottish Masonry, not living in Scotland and all.... I do know a LOT about the Scottish Rite (which has NOTHING to do with Scotland, except that there is a Supreme Council of it there...)

www.grandlodgescotland.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
leveller i live in scotland as u can see from my avitar, im in the scottish constitution the middle ward of lanarkshire to be precise and yes we have a sword bearer me maybe u dont but we have ok

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Good for you.
Tell you what. I'd also like to take up your offer of viewing your "diplomas" for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree. We don't have those in England either.
All we get is a Grand Lodge Certificate when we are raised as Master Masons.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
ok
leveller hers my mark my e mail is [email protected] give me yours and ill scan them thru

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
orangeman want's to scan his documentation eh? Anyone recieve it yet? He does not act at all like the masons I've seen in here. However, he has sent ripples through the waters and started some "debate". In this forum, seems like orange is getting lots of attention.

I can see him fuming at his keyboard from where I am. Relax man, the Catholics aren't gonna try to kill you!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This thread went to hell. I was triying to discuss the different point of views about the knowledge and the possibility of find the truth.

I put different simbols, like the snake, the tree, Adan and Eve and one of the most popular books of Goethe, Faust.

I want to talk about the problems of being Catholic and Freemason, Knight Of Columbus, other organizations and how this affect the human mind.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultradream
This thread went to hell.

They almost always do.

I want to talk about the problems of being Catholic and Freemason, Knight Of Columbus, other organizations and how this affect the human mind.

In real life, at least in my experience, there's not much a problem in being a Mason. The Fraternity is respected by most people, even though most know only small details about it; the respect usually comes from the knowledge that many of our American forefathers belonged to the Fraternity, as well as that gained by organized Masonic charities, like Shriners Childrens Hospitals, Knights Templar Eye Foundation, etc.

The only problem I've ever had in my life from being a Mason is being attacked on the Internet as some sort of demonolatrist or something simply because I refuse to jump on the wagon and become a conspiracy kook. Thankfully, real life and Internet are two completely different things.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
orangeman want's to scan his documentation eh? Anyone recieve it yet?

Nah. I gave him my email but he reckons that the file is too big to send me. Why he can't convert it to j.peg, I don't know.
He reckons he sent it to Senrak though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join