It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of Boston Police capt. charged in connection with ISIS terrorism plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The son of a Boston police captain and one of the first responders to the Boston Marathon bombing has been charged in connection to helping ISIS commit acts of terrorism on civilians.

ON June 24th he was recorded saying he was going to go to another state and commit acts of terrorism on civilians, members of the US military and law enforcement personnel.

He told cooperating witnesses of the FBI he planned on attacking 2 bars and a police station, and stated he planned to use improvised explosive devices during the attack to include pressure cooker bombs and portable microwave bombs.

And on June 30th he said he had changed his plans from the police station to a university campus because there were more people, and he wanted to get it done before Ramadan was over, and no later than july 31st.

This is one of Bostons finest son, we have no idea how many of these FU###$ are out there in our country,that are completely American, but want to just kill other Americans basically for fun..

Really scary thought..

OSTON (WHDH) -
A man from Adams has been arrested and charged in connection with a plot to engage in terrorism on behalf of ISIS.

Alexander Ciccolo, 23, was charged with being a felon in possession of firearms. The criminal complaint was unsealed on Monday.

Ciccolo is the son of Boston Police Captain Robert Ciccolo, who was one of the first responders to the Boston Marathon bombing. Capt. Ciccolo is in charge of the Boston Police Department's 911 call center. He has served with the department for more than 25 years.

According to the complaint affidavit, Alexander Ciccolo took delivery of four firearms on July 4, 2015, which he had ordered from a person who was cooperating with members of the Western Massachusetts Joint Terrorism Task Force. Ciccolo was arrested immediately after taking delivery of the firearms, which included a Glock 17-9mm pistol and a Glock 20-10 mm pistol.

www.whdh.com...
edit on 13-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

And on June 30th he said he had changed his plans from the police station to a university campus because there were more people, and he wanted to get it done before Ramadan was over, july 31st.

This is one of Bostens finest son, we have no idea how many of these FU###$ are out there in our country,that are completely American, but want to just kill other Americans basically for fun..

Yeah, he decided to switch to a place his targets would be defenseless and not shoot back is more like it.

Sick SOB

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
100% pure blooded American: Actual product may vary.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
During Ramadan as well...

A prominent time for self reflection, humility and absolution of sin...

Pathetic creature.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It's Massachusetts, plenty of unarmed liberals. At a university? Hell those kids would blame themselves and sympathize will there killers. Sad but true, they have been indoctrinated by the way left professors

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Recklessly partisan nonsense.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
It's Massachusetts, plenty of unarmed liberals. At a university? Hell those kids would blame themselves and sympathize will there killers. Sad but true, they have been indoctrinated by the way left professors

His Daddy is well armed, perhaps that is the problem, (I'm from Mass)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ramadan ends July 17 this year. So much for an Islamic connection.

Edit: the article actually does clarify that the end of July was a fallback date which the subject actually knows is not the end of Ramadan.

Anyway, this does not compute. Another case of the FBI correctly guesses right based on nothing, sends in a rat who is promptly filled in on a plan that makes no sense (including enough weapons for 4-6 people and only one conspirator), and finding a movie-set version of a terrorists workshop, filled with multiple incomplete weapons for different kinds of attacks that he can't possibly plan on using all of. And go figure is another burn out Italian kid with a patent working for the government.

There's a profile here that has nothing to do with Islam or terrorism. It looks more like somebody is putting the no good kids of people in patronage positions to political use. I know I'm reaching but there's a mob meets CIA feel to these fish in a barrel terrorism busts.
edit on Mon 13 Jul 2015 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Vagabond
Ramadan ends July 17 this year. So much for an Islamic connection.

I guess the way i wrote in the OP could be confusing.

He said he wanted to conduct the attack before Ramadan was over, and no later than July 31.

eta I edited the OP

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: WUNK22

His Daddy is well armed, perhaps that is the problem, (I'm from Mass)

From some of the stories it appears he and his father were distant and the Father actually addressed his concerns that his POS son was becoming radicalized with other LE agencies.
edit on 13-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You're absurd.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just watched the WHDH video. I'm glad he was caught before he was able to carry out his plans. Apparently he stabbed a nurse in the head with a pen (she's okay, stitches) when she was evaluating him at the jail he was sent to. He had bought and received a pressure cooker and several hand guns. His father had a hand in his getting caught, he'd seen questionable stuff on his FB page.

For those wondering about the convenience of all this. I somewhat see your point but Massachusetts, as has recently come to light, is under heavy surveillance. It's all so creepy :/

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yeah today's colleges are full of right wing lunatics. People running around campus waving the American flag, talking about American being great and all. What was I thinking. Hey are you going to finish you kool-aid or can I have some?a reply to: Kali74

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So Conservatives don't go to college? That explains a lot.

Wasn't very nice of me to say, was it?
edit on 7/13/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Few Questions, How do we know this is actually REAL and not just another pack of actors and names leading to nothing? How was this man "caught" did he have a beard and was he shouting allahuakbar everywhere while handing out leaflets of his "plans" of terror. Doesn't seem to be very bright plotter if he goes around announcing so conveniently his plot of terror and give a dead line and expose himself in the open so that he can be apprehended and a big media spin off and a new hollywood series can be made?

I am just asking.

new topics

top topics

join