It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidence from radar operators at Wattisham airfield confirms RAF Bentwaters sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Col Charles Halt has said he now has statements from radar operators at nearby Wattisham airfield who claim to have seen a mystery blip moving at speed on their scopes.

"I have confirmation that (Bentwaters radar operators)... saw the object go across their 60 mile (96km) scope in two or three seconds, thousands of miles an hour, he came back across their scope again, stopped near the water tower, they watched it and observed it go into the forest where we were," said Col Halt.
"At Wattisham, they picked up what they called a 'bogie' and lost it near Rendlesham Forest.
"Whatever was there was clearly under intelligent control."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Hopefully he will release the statements for closer inspection.
This probably doesn't add much to the case but it may have some relevance.

edit on 13-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Arrrggghh MORE stuff added to his narrative?? Every few years he adds something else. I stopped paying attention with his sudden "remembering" of that fake binary code stuff. Somehow I feel there's going to be a book or a new round of paid conferences.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wasn't there a Russian satellite hurtling through the skies of southern England at the time?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

It may be that he's just bumping the case or maybe he's looking for answers to what happened to him and his men ...I don't know .
I don't believe a bunch of US personnel along with an Air Force Colonel were off goofing about in the woods for no reason so I too would like to know what happened.
As above this probably won't add much if anything to what we know but I'd be interested to read the statement to see if there is any detail in them or just vague memories.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I think that was probably RAF Shawbury.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks, gortex, for posting this. I really appreciate hearing updates like this, and radar data is some of the most interesting, especially when coupled with a huge case like this.

Kudos...

- AB

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the update Gortex.

But is this actually news?

The same or very similar tale appears on this blog from a few years ago and originally comes from Robert Hastings research: scientificresearch.blogspot.co.uk

I have also interviewed the two USAF air traffic controllers who were on duty during the period of the UFO activity." The two are named as James H Carey and Ivan "Ike" R Barker, and "belatedly admitted to tracking an unidentified target at the Bentwaters Air Traffic Control tower one night - sometime between December 26 1980 and January 1 1981..........

It is also know that British radar operator Nigel Kerr came forward in recent years admitting he'd notice a few short blips over the Rendlesham Forest during the incident.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Have you ever read the Andrew Pike material?

Also, it's my understanding that there was an entire military
squad waiting, with video cameras, in a position to tape
the 'sighting' well before the 'sighting occurred'.

I find that most interesting.

Now, I'm completely certain that there was indeed something
visible and which appeared on radar...

But it had nothing to do with little green men in my opinion.

Actually it is Mirageman who is pretty educated on this
topic; have you ever compared notes with him?

Kev

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

These guys are reportedly from Wattisham airfield,are they the same people ?
I've forgotten a lot of what I used to know about the case but wasn't there a problem with the Bentwaters radar at the time ? , perhaps they were using Wattisham as a cover.

Just re-read the article , he has statements from both RAF Bentwaters and nearby Wattisham airfield with Wattisham being the latest addition.

Changed title to reflect.

edit on 13-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I bet this would have a different reaction and response had it been a roswell radio operater saying the same.
This is amazing evidence to support the idea that something happened at Rendlesham that night.
I think we should just discuss the topic at hand.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Double
edit on 13/7/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
thanks! Its interesting, and so is the timing. Let us hope as you say the info is released. Thanks for the info, as this case to me was fascinating.

edit on 13pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Also, it's my understanding that there was an entire military
squad waiting, with video cameras, in a position to tape
the 'sighting' well before the 'sighting occurred'.

interesting if true - what's the source?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
just read a story about this on open minds, and the source for this is the BBC. Turns out some former service people had not wanted to speak about this until they retired, but have now provided written statements to Halt. That explains the timing I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman
Arrrggghh MORE stuff added to his narrative?? Every few years he adds something else. I stopped paying attention with his sudden "remembering" of that fake binary code stuff. Somehow I feel there's going to be a book or a new round of paid conferences.

I agree; never sat well with me after the spontaneous binary recall.
edit on 13-7-2015 by raedar because: quote corrected

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Another case where there should remain no doubt in mind except for those that totally and completely ignore the bigger truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman

the binary codes were courtesy of jim penniston

link
edit on 13-7-2015 by aynock because: filled out

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

I'm sorry I should have not posted that.
It was part of a conversation I had with
a trusted acquaintance of mine who
I am not allowed to quote.

So disregard the comment as I can't
back it up.

I do encourage you to read the Andrew Pike material however..in my opinion
this was yet another plasma high
strangeness event like nearly all
the interesting cases are.

Kev

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Is this joker related t Stephen Greer....~(Stephen Greed)
pay n0 attention t this.. it is clearly money orientated.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Is this joker related t Stephen Greer....~(Stephen Greed)
pay n0 attention t this.. it is clearly money orientated.

No he was the USAF Bentwaters/Woddbridge Deputy Base Commander who actually ventured out into Rendlesham Forest on one of the nights of the incident and is a first hand witness.

As to whether you believe his testimony is up to yourself.
edit on 13/7/15 by mirageman because: edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join