It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scream - TV show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just caught this last night. Actually, I liked it. Watched the first two episodes.

Like the film, they are doing a heck of a job trying to get you to guess who the killers are.
Plenty of red herrings, and lots of folks with a motive.

SPOILER ALERT if you haven't watched yet.

My money is on a dual killer team, similar to the original movie (boyfriend and his friend).
Other, more obvious choices: new bad boy in town (he must be, because he wears a leather jacket), the geek obsessed with serial killers, the lesbian embarrassed by a viral video (though she wouldn't have killed her girlfriend, so kind of ruled out now), the teacher sleeping with students, or even the former victim/survivor (which is unlikely), or the new queen bitch chick

Less likely suspects: the Sheriff, other students with almost no screentime.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
well i guess......*sunglasses* its to die for. YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm a HUGE fan of the Scream movies (particularly the first two) but I tried to watch the pilot and I (personally) felt that it fell flat. It had promise too with the twist of modern technology/social media but by the end of the episode I found I wasn't sympathizing with any of the characters.

Plus the Daisy storyline feels really overdone in Hollywood (all I could think about was Prom Night and/or Cherry Falls).

I might give the show a second chance after the first season is aired and see if watching some of the episodes in a row changes how I feel about the show (The Wire was a show that I had to watch the first three episodes in a row before I could decide if I liked it enough to continue but I'm glad that I did).
edit on 7/13/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
At least the girl did try to call the police (even though she did a bunch of other stupid things) - first victim. Granted, the tech angle caused her to think it was her boyfriend.

So far, while the tech savvy horror loving nerd's tech abilities were played up, you may have missed the quick note that the main girl's boyfriend's jock buddy is tech savvy too (keeping the source of the video under wraps)...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I watched the first couple.

Still not entirely happy with it.

I'll give it another few episodes before I really make up my mind. There's just not really enough difference between that and the movies, other then the social media aspect.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join