It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems so scripted (Donald Trump)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ok, we all know Donald Trumps views towards immigration.

Now this just happened

New Link

So the worst Mexican in the world is now about to go to war with The Donald.

It sounds like a dang movie.
edit on 13-7-2015 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

damn it, parezhilton.com... really? You could've found this story on any other website, now I have to buy a new computer.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

damn it, parezhilton.com... really? You could've found this story on any other website, now I have to buy a new computer.

That did make me laugh

By the sounds of it this is all just to wind up the masses. Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman is on the run but has a Twitter account? Surley his IP can be tracked. My guess is that it's just some idiot causing trouble or someone who's apart of Trumps crew.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

New link posted. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19565462]galaga[/post
I would so love to watch that movie!! Maybe the come-back Mel Gibson is waiting for. Seriously though, these Mexican gangs are vicious animals with plenty of money and resources. Maybe he should keep out of the big boys playground.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
With the power that El Chapo really has, he could easily have ol Donald assasinated.

Then a "We told you so" by the right.

Does anyone else feel like thats the next part of the movie?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It seems so scripted (Donald Trump)

Come on...

This is just more BS to try and make The Donald seem like he is relevant in today's political climate.

Trump is turning into a parody of himself just like Sarah P. did. Only personalities to be mocked by the late nite talk show hosts.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

to try and make The Donald seem like he is relevant in today's political climate. Trump is turning into a parody of himself just like Sarah P. did

But still relevant. I think it's a safe bet that such parodying made Palin unelectable.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Everything today seems scripted. Hillary doesn't seem scripted? Bernie? It all seems scripted. They all have their playbooks and are running them. You could more or less make a bad movie out of all of it.

top topics

join