It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Gay, "Or At The Very Least" Queer, Professor Says.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jesus was God in human form so I guess he is saying God is gay....

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
Dr. Reverend Bob must have never read the bible! Otherwise he would have read this:

Genesis 19:4,5 "Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house. They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have sex with them."

Jude 7: "In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire."

Ohhh! Well, case closed then. If its in the Bible it must be true.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Oh Jebus.

I love when somebody tries to tell me they know what a person from thousands of years ago thought, wanted or what kind of actions they may or may not have taken.

Especially people's whose only historical recording was created decades after they died.

Sure. You bet.

Could he have been?

Sure.

Could he not have been?

Sure.

Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

Nope.

ETA: Besides all of that, the inherent bias in this research is very apparent. You'll find anything you want in scripture if you already know what outcome you wish to have.

~Tenth

Kind of like Archeologist's finding a thimble full of material.

Out of that thimble they extrapolate an entire Civilization.

It was only a matter of time before they come after Jesus.

I guess that time is know...

This is a GROSS over-exaggeration and GRAVE insult to how historians actually construct the past.

You are correct, they use far less material and even less supportive SCIENCE to construct just about everything.

It surely amazes me how people can think science is not flawed in EVERY WAY and purposefully so on these topics, should not the first clue be that they are continuously changing the story, the narrative, and still never even remotely getting close to anything of value, AHEM RELIGION disguised with a cloak of SCIENCE.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Homosexuality is a sin, according to God. And Jesus "sinned not." SO, there you go.

Where does "God" ever once say homosexuality is a sin? Genuine question. Also Jesus taught an entirely different message from that of the Old Testemant, according to the Bible. I don't think Jesus taught a thing, because I don't think he existed at all... but hey.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Such a low to fall to, to use the divine to push personal heresies. What an infantile provocation, surely Jesus must be fuming in heaven by now. I'm sure his wrath will be terrible once this person kicks the bucket, he'll probably be sentenced to purgatory in some kind of gay hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Such a low to fall to, to use the divine to push personal heresies. What an infantile provocation, surely Jesus must be fuming in heaven by now. I'm sure his wrath will be terrible once this person kicks the bucket, he'll probably be sentenced to purgatory in some kind of gay hell.

Harrumph...cartoon umbrage based upon bronze-age middle eastern folk tales.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lets not forget that Jesus said: "It is not what enters a mans mouth that defiles him, but what leaves his mouth that defiles him." #JustSayin

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral

originally posted by: Informer1958
So it's ok to be Gay right?

Yep, you are 100% correct on that point.

Unless of course you are an uneducated homophobe.

There is one problem with this (although fine and true as God created us as equals). If one cannot profligate as a human (the necessity or need to be able to enrich or add to specie dimension (growth). If one is not capable to procreate (a mans sperm and a womans egg) the specie ends that life cycle. What is natural to the growth or embodiment for the human to survive. If all of us became centered specie (incapable of reproduction) is this a natural form or something warped and incapable of reproducing itself. Within this thought form; how does a Utopian lesbian/gay community reproduce themselves? They don't/cannot. Everything is allowed for inspection (common sense).
edit on 15-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: Kromlech
Homosexuality is a sin, according to God. And Jesus "sinned not." SO, there you go.

Where does "God" ever once say homosexuality is a sin? Genuine question. Also Jesus taught an entirely different message from that of the Old Testemant, according to the Bible. I don't think Jesus taught a thing, because I don't think he existed at all... but hey.

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality other than they cannot reproduce.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Informer1958
So it's ok to be Gay right?

Yep, you are 100% correct on that point.

Unless of course you are an uneducated homophobe.

There is one problem with this (although fine and true as God created us as equals). If one cannot profligate as a human (the necessity or need to be able to enrich or add to specie dimension (growth). If one is not capable to procreate (a mans sperm and a womans egg) the specie ends that life cycle. What is natural to the growth or embodiment for the human to survive. If all of us became centered specie (incapable of reproduction) is this a natural form or something warped and incapable of reproducing itself. Within this thought form; how does a Utopian lesbian/gay community reproduce themselves? They don't/cannot. Everything is allowed for inspection (common sense).

The problem with this is that:

1) Gay culture enriches the overall human culture, thus bringing something to the development of the human species.
2) Gay and Lesbian couples already reproduce through IVF or alternate means.
3) Gay and Lesbian couple can (or at least should be) able to adopt children in dire need of loving parents as an alternative to abusive straight parents or an orphanage.

To say that gays cannot reproduce is just fundamentally not true.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
a reply to: ketsuko

He is also pure blood straight from original man Adam and Eve who are afro Asiatic homo erectus according to science.

I'd be very interested to see the "scientific" source that verifies this claim.

Could you oblige?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Collateral

Studies have proven that the female relatives of homosexuals are much more fertile than average.

Perhaps Random Chance and Nature are wiser than we know?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Jesus is God; God is Jesus; Holy Spirit is both; Both Are Holy Spirit ... somehow Mother Mary didn't quite make the cut.

Settled at the Council of Nicea, 324 CE.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If I was 33 and unmarried

my Jewish grandmother would definitely call me gay.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My lesbian friends hate and distrust men. WHY? They actively recruit gay males to impregnate them. WHY? My question to them gay/lesbian why to do hate 50 percent of the population that comprises heterosexuals. They are innocents just as you where does the judgment come from?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
If I was 33 and unmarried

my Jewish grandmother would definitely call me gay.

She recognized you as being Jesus and called you out.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What? It is a male on male or female on female; how does this happen? Spiritually creates a baby in the 5th dimension?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You would have to ask your friends.

I have Lesbian friends who have lots of male friends and are currently having a baby together through a sperm donor.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not quite sure what you are trying to say.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Not quite sure what you are trying to say.

EQUALITY in COMMPASSTION is all; love each other for who we are and disregard judgment of others.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join