It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Gay, "Or At The Very Least" Queer, Professor Says.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I LOVE IT!! lMAO!

THANK YOU, FOR THE SMILES!

PAX

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
so many shill profs who don't know about the MANY homosexuals who turn to Jesus and find love for women and have families:

yt: Former Homosexual Speaks Out Part 1
youtu.be...

yt: Ex Homosexual Testimony / Spiritual Warfare Freedom From Spirits Influencing Thoughts & Desires
youtu.be...

yt: Jesus Christ Saved Me from 27 Years of Homosexuality
youtu.be...

yt: Former Gay Man Explains Transition to Heterosexuality
Michael Glatze, pastor in Wyoming, co-founder of Young Gay America, and former gay rights advocate joins David to discuss no longer identifying as gay
youtu.be...

NOR does he understands the science and therapies for homosexuality:
'
yt: Are People Born Gay? Genetic and Epigenetic Determinism in Homosexuality
youtu.be...

Joseph Davis provides an overview of recent studies in genetics whose findings do not support the self-reporting deterministic claims in homosexuality. Rather, they provide evidence that there is no gene that exclusively determines homosexual sexual identity. This lecture is part of the 2014 Faith and Science Conference.

HOMOSEXUALITY_101
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: TzarChasm

The handjob notion didn't come out of nowhere (pun intended)...

It came from the Professor who claimed that John had a hand in Jesus' underwear...
It's actually what he says to validate his hypothesis, I thought it pertinent to share his scientific explanation for his fringe theory.

there are more delicate ways to describe that scenario. i half think its just an excuse to let off some perverse steam without (technically) breaking t&cs. enjoy it while you can.

Such as?
"John gently caressed Jesus' never region"?
How is that better?

I let off steam in the real world.
Not in the matrix of digital unreality.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I have to, need to state.

I do not find it insulting, in any way, that any great man of history was homosexual. That includes Jesus, whether you believe he was a man or a God, son of God -- whatever.

It is perfectly OK for Jesus to be homosexual -- or not.

no its not. theres this thing where carnal relations of ANY kind undermine his divine stature. kinda like saying that kim jong un doesn't poop. jesus is a god, and gods don't mate with humans because that compromises their purity as divine beings. thats why god never actually touches mary in the scripture, why its emphasized that she remained a virgin throughout. sex is apparently an almost shameful subject in those times. a little outdated in my opinion but that's tradition for ya.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If he wants to take away the Divinity, then he misses the point of who Jesus was and what His mission to humanity was all about.

Christ was a man, but He was also divine. You can't make Him fully one without losing the other. He did not engage in sexual trysts and preach against them at the same time:

“Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”
Matthew 15:16-20

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The handjob notion didn't come out of nowhere (pun intended)...

It came from the Professor who claimed that John had a hand in Jesus' underwear...
It's actually what he says to validate his hypothesis, I thought it pertinent to share his scientific explanation for his fringe theory.

there are more delicate ways to describe that scenario. i half think its just an excuse to let off some perverse steam without (technically) breaking t&cs. enjoy it while you can.

Such as?
"John gently caressed Jesus' never region"?
How is that better?

I let off steam in the real world.
Not in the matrix of digital unreality.

see? i knew you could do it.

much more respectful than all the innuendos for innuendos sake. being lewd because "omg sex jokes giggle giggle".

but im done with the argument. do what you will. the mods will do as they will. i haven't contacted them and im not going to.
edit on 13-7-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

link   
2011 NARTH Conference Dr. Nicholas Cummings
youtu.be...

2011 NARTH (National Association of Research and Therapy of Homosexuality) Conference at the Phoenix Marriott Airport Hotel. Dr. Nicholas A. Cummings past President of the American Psychological Association .

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If he wants to take away the Divinity, then he misses the point of who Jesus was and what His mission to humanity was all about.

Christ was a man, but He was also divine. You can't make Him fully one without losing the other. He did not engage in sexual trysts and preach against them at the same time:

“Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17 “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20 These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

This assumes that the bible actually condemns homosexuality and it just isn't a mistranslation or misinterpretation of something else though.

link   
damn I'm having bad luck with double posts today...
edit on 13-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

*with heavy sarcasm*

Well, because he has a degree, is an expert on the matter, and knew Jesus personally...yea, he gets it.

*no sarcasm this section*

It's his theory and nothing more. I don't care what he says, no more than the next person about religion, specifically Jesus.

I've my own beliefs and I don't need to agree, disagree nor give any heed to the likes of this interesting individual.

*sarcasm below*

Maybe he works for TMZ?

Maybe Jesus was a Bee Gee? LOL

The 'professor' is likely full of themselves...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I look at it not so much as shameful as an extremely powerful force of the world and worldly concern. One needs to take care that they control it lest it control them.

Look at fiction to see how many stories turn on passion and the way it leads to people's downfall in the end. Heck passion even did David in. It isn't the sex itself but the desire that leads people to do things they maybe shouldn't and hurt others in the doing.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's pretty clear on sexual immorality of all kinds.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'll do it.

Not sure if I can edit the OP now, maybe a mod can.

Edit: Alert made.
edit on 13-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I have to, need to state.

I do not find it insulting, in any way, that any great man of history was homosexual. That includes Jesus, whether you believe he was a man or a God, son of God -- whatever.

It is perfectly OK for Jesus to be homosexual -- or not.

no its not. theres this thing where carnal relations of ANY kind undermine his divine stature. kinda like saying that kim jong un doesn't poop. jesus is a god, and gods don't mate with humans because that compromises their purity as divine beings. thats why god never actually touches mary in the scripture, why its emphasized that she remained a virgin throughout. sex is apparently an almost shameful subject in those times. a little outdated in my opinion but that's tradition for ya.

I don't agree with you. And Yes, I was raised Christian.

Jesus was born of a human mother. And he did human things, and he made human mistakes.

There are thousands of different Christian sects in America alone. Obviously, Christianity is not "carved in stone" with a single belief/interpretation.

For those clinging to his Divine Purity --- well they can have their opinion --- as I can have mine.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Christ was a man, but He was also divine. You can't make Him fully one without losing the other.

i hear much, much, much more about "jesus the divine" than i ever do about "jesus the man". no one cares about mortal jesus, about jesus the carpenter. people care about miracles and the power to command. they care about being in charge. jesus the man was never in charge. jesus the divine was. his divinity was the only thing he had going for him. the only thing he had that no one else did. and his divinity is the all-critical factor of his whole crucifixion thing. if he hadn't been divine....so yeah, his mortal coil was only important so far as it gave the people something to look at, hear, relate to, something they could easily trust because "but he looks like me..." instead of a three headed octopus-tiger hybrid. or a pillar of fire. its basic psychology.

but never, never forget that his divinity was the ONLY thing he had going for him in the stories. and today, its the only thing people care about. otherwise it might as well have been any of the characters. the divinity is the WHOLE point. and the divinity is gods ego. literally. every act of divinity is his ego reacting to the world. Earth was second life (the game) and jesus was his avatar. a puppet. and no puppet is ever as important as the hand shoved up its ass.

hows that for innuendo?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ketsuko

This assumes that the bible actually condemns homosexuality and it just isn't a mistranslation or misinterpretation of something else though.

Not every biblical scholar agrees that it's about homosexuality.

Cleanliness and disease was a serious problem. There are those that believe it's about the dangers of promiscuity.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

its okay if you don't agree with me. just remember there are thousands of Christians who probably don't agree with you either. so which is more Christian? you or them?

these are the questions i like to ask. if you only look at the box from one side, you miss five sides. also please understand im not here to convince you or win you over. im just discussing.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

oh cool. thanks for at least listening to my concern.

ETA: i completely missed the fact that tenth posted right under you and didn't say anything about the hand thing. if hes okay with it, i guess i can settle too. sorry for stirring the pot!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: NavyDoc

oh, I thought I was supposed to take the T&Cs seriously. particularly the 15a and 15b portions. feel free to look them up. better yet, feel free to ask a mod about it. I wasn't going to push it, but now you have me genuinely curious how that conversation would go...

And you tag line is "critic with a funny bone?"

Oooookay...lighten up. The world will be brighter.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know this. That was what I was alluding to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join