It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mainstream media fails to report another racist assault by blacks against whites.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Unless you live around this particular ethnic group you won't get it. Even the racist and race baiter, the good reverend Jessie Jackson has publicly stated, when he see a group of blacks on the street he crosses to the other side. Being from NYC I've have been assaulted 3 times by people. The same situation, more then one (pack mentality) black, and random. Unfortunately here were not allowed to protect ourselves, no guns, no knife,no mace. And yes the criminal elements have all three! The media makes excuses of misguided youths or some bull ever time, even if the perpetrators are 60 years old!
This boil on the American landscape will come to a head, and it won't be nice.a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Have you walked the halls in an inner city high school? Sorry, you're clueless as to how disproportionally black teenagers act as compared to white teenagers. A majority of them are in gangs, and they're extremely disrespectful and rude. They're apathetic to educating themselves, and are involved in more fights. The black girls fight more than the boys! Sure young white teens can be violent disrespectful and rude, but to be perfectly honest, the violence is disproportionally young black teens. It comes down to a majority have poor parent role models, and glorify dressing and acting like thugs.

We had a black student in our high school that beat and kicked the crap out of a homeless guy and than pissed on him! Guess what, this trash is still walking the hallways at this high school. Don't defend something that is blatantly clear. Every time there's a shooting in our city or a crime committed, you can guarantee 90% of the time it's done by an African American!

I can guarantee anyone who lives in a medium or major city has done this on more than one occasion. When a shooting or crime is committed, before the news media shows the picture of the suspect, people will say, bet it was a black person. If I could bet 50 dollars for every time it turned out to be a black person, 8 out of 10 times I would probably win. The statistics just don't lie, and people wouldn't do this if they were not constantly bombarded by crime committed by teenagers and young blacks in the community. Just look at the outrageous murder rate among black men in Chicago!

My wife just attended a black funeral mass out of respect for a lady friend whose 21 year-old grand son was killed while sitting in his car. Three black teenagers just walked up to his car and shot him dead! My wife told me the minister was even complaining to his black congregation that black teenagers in their community have to stop killing each other! So they know there's a problem in their own community.

The police can't find the suspects of this shooting because nobody in the community has any morals to snitch on someone when they take a human life! That surely shows that the community really doesn't have the fortitude, or the respect for this young man's life to render justice and help fix this problem in their community.

I'm not labeling all blacks are violent, but disproportionally, they have a much higher violent crime rate in their community. It's about time that the community starts teaching their children the value of human life, the importance of working hard and getting an education.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yeah, but black people who've been raised outside of these notoriously violent communities you speak of, aren't inherently like that, so obviously the problem is how society is structured. Constantly making the problem about black vs white just makes the problem worse.

People are just products of there environment, no matter what colour there skin is.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The mainstream media fails to report another racist assault by blacks against whites.

Thats because the Main stream media already fans the flames of racism, they're the ones that started the current conflagration. All they have to do now is sit back and watch the racist fur ball between black and white.

Like this thread here, for instance.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yeah, but black people who've been raised outside of these notoriously violent communities you speak of, aren't inherently like that, so obviously the problem is how society is structured. Constantly making the problem about black vs white just makes the problem worse.

You're ignoring the fact that there are also poor white neighborhoods. In fact some of the poor black neighborhoods in our city are also mixed with whites and Hispanics. It comes down to parents setting parameters and consequences for their children. It also comes down to taking responsibility for your own actions. Do we blame society when someone takes a human life. It's a lame excuse.

I grew up poor and in a poor neighborhood. My parents set strict parameters and we didn't dare exceed them. We were taught respect at a very early age. We were responsible to do our chores around the house on the weekends, and if we even disrespected a teacher or brought home a failing grade, we would have been grounded. I remember my mom teaching me to give up my seat and open doors for women and the elderly at the young age of 6 years old! Taking a human life in anger wouldn't even cross my mind. This has nothing to do with how society is structured. Not everyone in the same "structured society" murders or commits crimes.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: fartsmeller46

Can you answer me this. Why should the media report EVERY instance of unprovoked assault in the country? Don't y'all get tired of seeing that all the time in the news?

So... everytime a 'gay' gets assualted, you want it in the News and spread it as much as possible on sites like ATS but any other form of assualt... you don't want it displayed in the Media??

Even if its not worthy of a news report, you still spread your 'gay' propaganda and Agenda!

edit on CDTMon, 13 Jul 2015 10:00:52 -05000000003110x152x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Even if its not worthy of a news report, you still spread your 'gay' propaganda and Agenda!

How did you get that from Krazyshot's post? He did not even mention gay people.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think the point of this is the black community would be yelling from the mountains if these girls were white. The "black" doctor clearly made an excellent point. I'm sure those in the black community who have worked hard, educated themselves and have some kind of moral fortitude, like this doctor, are sick and tired of seeing this kind of violent behavior in their community. It reflects poorly on their race and they want it to stop!

He recognizes the political correctness in the media and is simply pointing that out truthfully. Time and time again we see the black community trying to right a wrong. The case of Michael Brown is a perfect example. The community completely ignored the fact that this kid punched the cop and than tried to reach for his gun. Let's completely ignore what escalated that incident. The proof of violence and disrespect in that black community clearly presented themselves when they started burning down area businesses, attacking innocent bystanders and pelting the press and bystanders with stones!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I grew up poor and in a poor neighborhood. My parents set strict parameters and we didn't dare exceed them. We were taught respect at a very early age. We were responsible to do our chores around the house on the weekends, and if we even disrespected a teacher or brought home a failing grade, we would have been grounded.

Dude, I got to be totally honest here and say you sound old and don't have a realistic perspective of modern day society.

I grew up in a upper middle class suburb, but apart from that it sounds like I had a similar upbringing to you. My old man used to make us do chores everyday and there were always serious consequences when we showed a lack of respect or broke the rules. Yet, I used to constantly break every single rule he set, no matter how long I got grounded for or how hard of a belting I copped.

I also used to know plenty of dudes (white people, for the record) who would go out on the weekend looking for people to beat up, rob or stab, purely just for the fun of it.

Seriously mate, imo your extremely naive and blind to reality if you think the lack of respect in modern day society has anything to do with a particular race.

The whole problem of violence and lack of respect in society goes much deeper than race. Just sitting back claiming its a race issue is half the reason why the culture you speak of is so ingrained within black communities. Kick a dude around and call him a dog for long enough, then eventually he's going to say, well fair enough..... then proceed to behave like one.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

As for the OP, that video is a bit shocking.

I hope those involved go to Prison or at least have to pay the white girl something... and they should also be made to leave that Neighborhood!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Can you answer me this. Why should the media report EVERY instance of unprovoked assault in the country? Don't y'all get tired of seeing that all the time in the news?

So... everytime a 'gay' gets assualted, you want it in the News and spread it as much as possible on sites like ATS but any other form of assualt... you don't want it displayed in the Media??

I do? Where have I said that and when have I started such threads? Please link me to a thread I've authored that talked about some specific gay assault that happened in the news.

I'm not the one who brought up the gays in a thread about a black on white alleged race crime.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Remember that our children white and black are taught from Godless teachers that they are nothing more than evolved animals therefore they act out like animals. In this case pack animals like coyotes.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You require no belief in any omnipotent deity to know that an attack on a mother and child is simply wrong. And if those teachers are in fact nothing more than evolved animals then you yourself fall into the same category. IMHO religious ideologies have no place in our educational establishment other than the R.E class.
edit on 13-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
When your emotions are aggravated by what the mass media didn't show, you're probably watching too much of it.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
An excellent reason to carry a firearm.

Where were the cops? Where was her protection?

Politicians demanding we be victims of crap storms they start?

Nope. Assault me and take your chances with what's coming. Everyone else should be able to protect themselves against ANY attacker.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not worthy of national coverage? Where's your head man?.... Can you imagine the uproar if a white kid knocked a black woman out? The irrelevant al sharpton would be the busiest man in the US.

Yea, not worthy of national news coverage. Surely your opinion must be based on something other than your own imagination right? So perhaps you can cite an example of national outrage over a similar incident or don't you think that white teenage girls assault people?

a reply to: WeRpeons

I think the point of this is the black community would be yelling from the mountains if these girls were white. The "black" doctor clearly made an excellent point. I'm sure those in the black community who have worked hard, educated themselves and have some kind of moral fortitude, like this doctor, are sick and tired of seeing this kind of violent behavior in their community. It reflects poorly on their race and they want it to stop!

Reflects poorly on their race? Jee. When a white criminal commits a crime, do you immediately thing to yourself "oh, this really reflects poorly on the white race!"

As with the poster above, perhaps you could back up this opinion of yours with an example of such a thing happening? The outrage that I've seen in the news the last two years has been over unarmed black folks dying in encounters with law enforcement. Maybe I'm wrong and you could give me an example or two so I won't just keep believing that you're both talking out of your asses?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join