It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historian Webster Tarpley Analyzes Bush's Behavior on 9/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I hear your criticism and it maybe justified, however my reading and research has lead me to the crux of those scenarios. I think, my opinion, that JFK & FDR broke the molds of their forefathers. Jack Kennedy saw passed everything he was taught when he went on a "walkabout" thru Europe right after college plus his night swimming with a broke back whileswimming for help for crew when his PT. boat was cut in two during WWII. It also helped that his father had a stroke and couldn"t cause him any grief.in regards to any "side deals" he made to get Jack elected. FDR was plaque by polio and was never really accepted into High Society (similar to Alexander Pope). When Franklin went to Georgia to convalese in their hot springs he lived "amongst the people", wherin, he regain his health and VITALITY.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

In the videos presented in this thread, Bush (jr) DOES NOT get one word in, when Chief of Staff Andrew Card approaches him in the classroom. So...YES HE DOES SIT AROUND WITH HIS THUMB UP HIS A**.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

Andy Card explains what he did on 9/11

wn.com...

Mentions how he stepped back from Bush so could not say anything to him .........

Said how Bush, by staying there did not transmit fear and gave Card time to get organized , gather information and
put everything into motion

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I am sure Andy Card was thinking on his feet...you gotta be to be WH Chief of Staff...BUT...that IS NOT how you presented in in your previous postn

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman
a reply to: Shadow Herder

** my reading of Bush eyes shock at that moment was "fk me theyve actually done it" he knew what the plans were but couldnt believe it had been done. the fact he didnt jump up and issue immediate defence orders was proof of his puppetry. the Lead Criminal was Cheney.

That is certainly a possible interpretation.

My theory is that for the sake of plausible deniability, Dubya knew only that SOMETHING was going to happen, though he might not have known even WHEN it was going to happen.

His dazed look was the realization that yes, they had done it, and yes, it was big.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Bush surrounded himself with children that morning which I found some what hypocritical, as we find out later airforce 1 and the Pres were likely targets, and after Saddam had recently been accused of doing exactly the same thing; Surrounding himself with innocent children so the US wouldn't bomb his palace.

Perhaps the real motive for Bush visiting that school was to actually keep his ass safe for the duration of the impacts.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder
Webster Tarpley is a great historian and current affairs scientist.
I enjoy his work very much. This "Angel is Next" makes a lot of sense when you know such a nitwit like Bush being a mastermind of anything.
Yes, it was another coup from the same people that did JFK.
Notice how Bush was flown to Buffet in Iowa to get briefed after My Pet Goat
It all leads back to Rockefeller and his neocon/zionist administrators in crime.
It's treason and worth the efforts to take away every dirty dime Rockefeller has.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join