It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dreaming (YEAH!!!), Psi Ball (???plz help???)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Finally i did Lucid Dreaming. Very VERY lovely

Bloody Oath!

I got it. Done it. Was #ing SICK! Loved every minute of it. Sometimes i couldn't control some of it because my imagination is too wild.

Like for instance...I was flying from inside my house and wanting to go through the roof and outside. But my house mate kept grabing my leg and holding me down the bastard. So then i'd run away from him, and then try to fly out b4 he could catch me, finally managed to get away from him the third time when he was after me. Was quite hard because he's a very tall bastard of 6 foot 7".

And when i was flying it was a little hard to turn. I couldn't turn right. I was trying to fly having an energy source behind my feet. But one of my legs was bent as i was sleeping and when i wanted to stretch it out in my dream so could fly properly, i actually awake because i straightened my leg in my bed too.

But damnit. You just gota love to be able to do anything you want like that in ur dreams. Go to someones house and see them for a bit, fly into the sky, power up like a super-sayain, then throw a massive energy ball at 2 houses down the street and blow them up ;P

Was AWESOME!

But i think i gota control it more. Because i'd be aware im dreaming, doing my own #, but then my subconscious imagination over comes it all and i forget that i have control of my dream and start doing things tha ti dont really want to do or being places i really dont want ot be.

Like on eof my old high school friends little sister. I somehow went over to their house and was doing some assignment with his little sister?!!???? and im thining to myself, i dont want to be here, so i try to find a digital clock in the room but the vcr was broken and thats all the digital clokc there would have been int he room, so i couldn't realy escape from it. argh

My imagination runs wild in my dreams seriously. I have soo many dreams at nght.

PSIBALL

Oh yeah. And b4 i went to sleep i was trying to do a PsiBall. Didn't think it was working that well so i stopped. And as i was laying there i was thinking there was energy flowing into me and trying to work on my technique of it all, and then above me i could see disturbances in the air floating above me, sorta like the air was moving, ....

Like you know how when u have a car running, and the bonnet gets really hot, and you see the hot air rising and disturbing the air. Well it was sorta like that, except more bubbley, spherical shaped, but here was a heap of them floating in the air diturbing the air, and the sight of things behind them. Was weird. I've never seen anything like that before especially in my room. It freaked me out at first, so i got outta bed and turned on the lights. Couldn't see anything but my normal room. Turn off the light, went into bed again and looked up and seen it all there still.

Thought ot myself, Geebuz, weird as. I'm going to sleep, turned over onto my side ,tried going to sleep but couldn't for 5 mins. Went onto my back again and the stuff was gone.

So i'm thinking...hrmmmm, is that stuff psi or something? (IS IT???)

So i tried another psi ball, and thought i could see something and was doing something, vibrations in my hand/fingers. But coulnd't see any light or anything much. But i could see my vision of objects in the background again being disturbed by the air. Hrmmm

Is that PSI? I'm not sure butit made me very cluey. please help. But still pretty cool whatever it was.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Heh ya odd stuff one minute your thinking about it so hard your eyes ge blury till you space out lose your concentration and get mad.Then you relize that its not working and yet in the back of your mind you keep thinking about it on a sub level and the it happens and you go HOLY CRAP thats not real it cant be it must be somthing else..

That happens to me ALL the time,for example:

First time I used the PSI Wheel I sat there for a good 30 minutes.At this point I was full on thinking that I could tun that paper.But it never moved,now I did't give up I sat there but instead of thinking about it I spaced out and then it turned completely around about two times.Now this freak me out so much becouse I thought the thing moved via wind and there was no way it would move on it own.So I placed it in a clear container with a lid,and then put it on a flat surface.Now no win=no move but since that I don't know what to think..

All I can say is that if you doubt that what your seeing is a PSI Ball then its probley your eyes getting bluy.But if you truley belive that you can create a PSI ball above your head then yes,practice helps you control and understand.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
what r u talking about? is it like Ki or somthing?

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.psipog.net... (If you look at the media section, you will see some picture and movies that look like fakes, made from a guy called Not-Important... But the other movies ad pi of psy balls ad plama are real...)

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sometimes the key to doing something correctly is not trying to do anything at all. It works the same with forgetting something: if you go about your business, not worrying about what you forgot, it will usually return to you. Creating "psi" balls is the same way - until you become experienced with it, try creating one, and if it doesn't work, don't worry. Tell yourself "this will work" and ultimately it will.

Belief that this can work is the key to success. If you don't believe that manipulating your own energy and the energy of the Force (call it Ki or Chi if you want, I call it the Force), then it simply will not work.

Once you become experienced in energy work, I would suggest reading a bout energy therapies, and using your "abilities" at manipulating energy to heal people. It sounds a bit strange at first, but many physical problems manifest themselves from mental, emotional and/or spiritual problems. By correcting the balance of the 7 major chakras (I'll explain those sometime - look them up on Google in the meantime), you can allow energy to properly flow throughout a person's body, restoring them to full health. I practice energy therapy
, and believe it or not, it works (in most cases).

Hope this helps clear some things up.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well that psi stuff was hoving above me again in my bed 2 nights ago. Though this time there was more of it and it started to emit a little light here and there. I'm starting to get better at this psi stuff. Very intrigueing

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh, almost forgot about'cha frost! Ki/Chi/Force are all the same thing; just different languages. "Ki" is Japanese, "Chi" is Chinese, and "Force" is Jediist

They are all the same thing... just different ways to say them.

top topics

join