It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a man of few words, we are doomed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
When you are over fifty and have heard doom and gloom prophecies your whole life and nothing ever happens, you don't worry anymore. Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2
I am a man of few words

There is no point,

We are all doomed, you think you will survive because you have 1-2 years of food

You won't

PM if you have questions

So we cant ask in this thread of yours,

what sort of introduction is this,

are you saying that you are mad, as in insane, have a few too many loose screws?

There is no point?

To what?

Your wild stories about being tougher than a bear?

Yes there was no point to that,

You sure are funny, not in a humorous way though.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Food does not sustain me... Grace does... and it never runs out.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
the last time we were going to get doomed was a mere years back where some nutjob came along and claimed he was an extraterrestrial benevolent enough to warn us which warning turned up to be an infinitely inflated baloney. another doom appointment was arranged with the comet elenin which was even a bigger balloon and eventually burst. the third was december 21st of 2012 anno domini and that too went into the hoaxbin to keep company with fellow threads of the same quality, go figure.

to sum it up, doom threads are abundant around here, you might not know as you are apparently new. just sayin.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

Fear is a powerful motivator and the root reason of many of the bad decisions and mindsets people have. This OP's fear is a good lesson in why fear is the thing to be avoided.

The OP says things are so bad you might as well not even try anymore. This entire mindset is rooted in fear and that fear caused apathy and a bitter outlook for the future. Look around and ask yourself is the situation really this dire at this point.......See how fear has warped reality.
edit on 14-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Take a look at my next thread

You will be amazed in good or bad way, up to you

But you will be amazed

Yes there really exist people like me

<< 1   >>

join