It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffalo Bills OL Coach Arrested For Punching and Threatening a Minor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Get a load of this...

Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer was arrested in Walton County, Florida, Sunday morning. Walton County jail records show Kromer, 48, was taken into custody just before 2 a.m. and released about an hour later. He is charged with battery that caused bodily harm, a misdemeanor.

Police say Kromer, and his son, allegedly confronted three boys at a local beach over the use of beach chairs left by a beach access. In a statement released Sunday by Walton County Sheriff Michael A. Adkinson, the "victims told deputies Kromer grabbed their fishing pole and threw the pole into the water and then pushed one of the boys to the ground and punched him in the face. It was stated Kromer then told the boys to return the chairs to where they found them. The victim stated Kromer also told him if he reported him to the police he would kill his family."

www.usatoday.com...

WTF?
edit on 12-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Wow, this guy has some anger problems! He than threatens to kill these boys families? Something's not wired correctly in this guys brain. All because of a two chairs? Sounds like a loose cannon to me. I surely wouldn't trust him around kids. I would bet his son has some stories of being on the other end of some serious beat downs.

I'm surprised it was just considered a misdemeanor.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Was on my local news today. Sigh. We're gonna need a new Offensive Line Coach.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Was on my local news today. Sigh. We're gonna need a new Offensive Line Coach.

Hey at least you got "Shady".

Poor Rex can't catch a break.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Fox sports released some more information today. Keep in mind it was 130 in the morning and. When I learned that I knew the juveniles were teenagers. Although I don't condone punching teenagers that stole your property. How many of us have not wanted to punch a smartass teenager lately ?

A source told FOXSports.com's NFL insider Alex Marvez that the incident stemmed from Kromer responding to the theft of his beach chairs.

"It was dark out. He couldn't see the people," the source said. "The kids were belligerent and threatened him. Bottom line, they stole his property and he couldn't identify them because it was dark out and they threatened him."

edit on 13-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

well that does kind of change things, punks probably deserved it.

top topics

join