It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican Conspiracy - Welcome to the NWO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Opps Iost content an posted drivel, sorry.
edit on 7/12/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
Remember just before 911 there was trillions missing?

Who said that? Source for that claim is what?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Remember just before 911 there was trillions missing?

Who said that? Source for that claim is what?
Shush, keep quiet, it's a myth now.

Nope! Whoops!

edit on 7/12/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Did you even bother to watch that video? He never said the money was missing, just another truther lie.

www.911myths.com...
edit on 12-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: eisegesis
I mean seriously, what is the point of commenting if your're not even going to discuss what was said in the broadcast?

The point is to inform those who may not know any better, that the source is absolutely worthless, so that they don't waste two and a half hours of their life listening to it.

Who are you, some sort of info-guardian prophet? Do everyone a favor and let them think for themselves. For anyone who says Alex is wrong 100% of the time is lying to themselves and others.

Its OK not to believe everything you hear, it worse to dismiss everything completely, especially if you don't even listen to what was said. Am I defending him? No, but I sure do think he offers a unique perspective.

This isn't some retrograde denial of ignorance, this is Alex discussing current events and articles that someone else wrote. I'm sure if his name wasn't attached though, ATS would be all over it.

Alex is certainly not a fountain of truth, but I was looking to have a discussion about what he said as it ties many developing stories into previously discussed conspiracies.

The actual segment was less than 15 minutes which is noted in the OP, so don't try and beef up your stance with "I have to listen to two and a half hours of Alex Jones only to realize he's lying to me", BS.

Alex Jones is the worst of the worst. He started out as a journalist and ended up a carnival barker hawking snake oils. His entire existence is now to sell his various products and scare you into buying them.

If you understand psychopathy its easy to see why there cant ever be a single player like so many theories rely on. The vatican is probably at its least powerful time in history. It barely even has people going to church to manipulate.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So, because the pope believes in gobal warming and doesn't want business to screw the poor he must be an evil, communist, illuminati scum?

I'm going to need some evidence before I accept Alex's leaps of faith. Typical right winger that believes anything but naked greed is evil.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

If you understand psychopathy its easy to see why there cant ever be a single player like so many theories rely on. The vatican is probably at its least powerful time in history. It barely even has people going to church to manipulate.

Maybe not.....

Once tainted by scandal and intrigue, the Vatican bank has managed to increase its profits by more than 20 times since embarking on a comprehensive drive for transparency and accountability ordered by Pope Francis.
The bank announced on Monday that it earned €69.3 million (£49 million) in 2014 – up from €2.9 million the previous year.

www.telegraph.co.uk... dals-of-the-past.htmlwww.telegraph.co.uk... away-from-scandals-of-the-past.html
edit on 7/12/2015 by concerned190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Ok guys let me tell you a little tale, A very true tale at that.
Whilst traveling from Belfast to Dublin on the inter city express train to visit some friends in BBK Newry.

I was wearing my Ulster rugby top and carrying my Ulster Rugby sports bag getting ready to leave the train at my destination stop, Now Prior this stop is a very Protestant area of N,Ireland, The next stop a very Roman Catholic area, In between stops the remaining Passengers started putting on all there local GAA supporters sport gear and giving me the "Your on are turf now look"
Completely surprised by this strange attitude got me thinking as to why they didn't wear their gear from the start off the journey.

The only clear reasoning I could come with this is there still is an agenda for an all Ireland Roman (Jesuits) catholic Island.

The part that worries me most is as a Grown man is I grew up during all the Troubles in Belfast (War).
And am a great believer in the peace process here in N,Ireland,

But after listening to Alex Jones "New world order Jesuit Vatican conspiracy" gets me very, very Nervous.

Could this be a rouse for the Protestant people off N,Ireland,

Just putting my own opinion on this very close to home subject.

OP S&F.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190

Maybe not.....

Once tainted by scandal and intrigue, the Vatican bank has managed to increase its profits by more than 20 times since embarking on a comprehensive drive for transparency and accountability ordered by Pope Francis.
The bank announced on Monday that it earned €69.3 million (£49 million) in 2014 – up from €2.9 million the previous year.

www.telegraph.co.uk... dals-of-the-past.htmlwww.telegraph.co.uk... away-from-scandals-of-the-past.html

Seriously? Maybe not. As opposed to what era? What era would the vatican have less power than now? Does anyone care what the vatican says as opposed to a time when if you didnt you would be executed? Or having had the best artists of the time working for them? Inquisitions?

Yeah they have old money not big news. As far as controlling the public not so much.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
Ok guys let me tell you a little tale, A very true tale at that.
Whilst traveling from Belfast to Dublin on the inter city express train to visit some friends in BBK Newry.

I was wearing my Ulster rugby top and carrying my Ulster Rugby sports bag getting ready to leave the train at my destination stop, Now Prior this stop is a very Protestant area of N,Ireland, The next stop a very Roman Catholic area, In between stops the remaining Passengers started putting on all there local GAA supporters sport gear and giving me the "Your on are turf now look"
Completely surprised by this strange attitude got me thinking as to why they didn't wear their gear from the start off the journey.

The only clear reasoning I could come with this is there still is an agenda for an all Ireland Roman (Jesuits) catholic Island.

The part that worries me most is as a Grown man is I grew up during all the Troubles in Belfast (War).
And am a great believer in the peace process here in N,Ireland,

But after listening to Alex Jones "New world order Jesuit Vatican conspiracy" gets me very, very Nervous.

Could this be a rouse for the Protestant people off N,Ireland,

Just putting my own opinion on this very close to home subject.

OP S&F.

As far as my understanding goes the jesuits were the better of the bunch. They were educators and scientists wbo pushed the boundaries and even came up with the big bang theory. I dont think the church has much social power anymore. I mean look at the vote for gay marriage. Over whelming against the church.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Its obvious and sad what is going on here.

If you have nothing relevant to add, go bash Alex on his own forums. If he's such an egomaniac, you might even get a response! But here we are, day in-day out, discussing stories from the MSM like they're above some journalistic code of honor.

I became a member on ATS to engage in respectful, investigative discussions about a multitude of topics from as many different sources as possible and to outright dismiss any information without even comprehending it, is the very definition of ignorance.

edit on 12-7-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The level of filth and depravity these so called men of God got up to here in Australia is only now being revealed personally I would confiscate their asset holdings and give the proceeds to the victims and tax these scum at 50 per cent plus Alex Jones is a blowhard but I agree with him on this point that they are in bed with the banker scum and will be instrumental in the coming attempts to re-introduce feudalism.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Apologies eisegesis if it was me that you thought was ruining your thread,
I watched the video it was quite enlighting so my learning curve went up today.
Fox.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The power struggle is real here, Brother trust me Im in the grid so to speak.

2nd line ATS aware.

Fox.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Don't get too frustrated eis.

It is a method of programming to ensure most are incapable of discussion beyond the bias blind spot. A gatekeeping mechanism, of sorts.

The Vatican has been one of the most influential, powerful, and longstanding organizations in our known history. Fulfilling their own prophecies would not only return some lost relevancy, but could be used for other organizations to pursue their goals as well.

I'm not sure we could ever actually "know," though, on any of these types of topics. Everything is so obscured.. Perhaps the whole kit'n'kaboodle is like a runaway train. Next stop: Vertiform City

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

That's because no truth ever comes out of the mans mouth, so why bother?

If Alex said water is wet, I'd have to thrust my hand in to verify. Getting tired of the "blame the Vatican/liberals/whoever I hate this week so I can have ratings and money" crap this shill spews. He is a VERY religious man...it's just his god is green and comes in fewer denominations...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesiskeep it up eise.
sure alex jones is loud and abrasive. going against the grain. so was hitler. so was jesus christ. so were the founding fathers. so was martin luther. so is the current Pope, he is pulling for ETs...
sliming any of these guys may make someone feel good and try to direct others away from their message..too whom?? well me me me...cause i can make fun of jones, christ, hitler..yada yada.

So let me give a real and specific example about Jones. He first alerted me to the order (not purchse..the contract was let on the bis opps gov contract site) of 2 billion rounds of ammo by the Department of Homeland Security. that is what, 5 rounds for every US citizen??? and they ordered more...e.g. sniper rounds.

now, those commenters like hellobruse.. go slime alex jones for revealing that.

while i am on a roll here, let use bring up Hitler. one thing we no longer notice..is that anti communism was a driving force in his regieme. why he opposed the russians. Stalin had just killed 24 million of his own citizens. hey...you wanta be a commiunist??? why just go on hating hitler like a blind dog smelling a cat.

so now i cannot quit. let us hate christ. the son of a gun threw the banksters out of the temple. we need those guys right now...otherwise we cannot finance a round the world military... and by the way ISIS kills christians at every opportunity...and Israel and US finance them killers and head choppers.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57

So let me give a real and specific example about Jones. He first alerted me to the order (not purchse..the contract was let on the bis opps gov contract site) of 2 billion rounds of ammo by the Department of Homeland Security. that is what, 5 rounds for every US citizen???

A bit of research shows it is not a conspiracy at all....

The government's explanation is much less sinister. Federal solicitations to buy the bullets are known as "strategic sourcing contracts," which help the government get a low price for a big purchase, says Peggy Dixon, spokeswoman for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga . The training center and others like it run by the Homeland Security Department use as many as 15 million rounds every year, mostly on shooting ranges and in training exercises. Dixon said one of the contracts would allow Homeland Security to buy up to 750 million rounds of ammunition over the next five years for its training facilities. The rounds are used for basic and advanced law enforcement training for federal law enforcement agencies under the department's umbrella. The facilities also offer firearms training to tens of thousands of federal law enforcement officers. More than 90 federal agencies and 70,000 agents and officers used the department's training center last year. The rest of the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition would be purchased by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the federal government's second largest criminal investigative agency.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
They don't use hollow-point ammo for training and target practice. The order was for more hollow-point ammo that the military used in 7 years of the Iraq war. But, you can believe the government explanation if you want.

a reply to: hellobruce

edit on 14/7/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Nevertheless, it is no secret that the Holy See today's largest financial powers of the earth is one and his political influence has grown, not least for this reason constantly in recent years. The enormous scope of the commercial activity of the Vatican already suggests the mere fact that the name of the Money Manager Nogara appearing in at least 74 supervisory boards of large companies. (In Germany, the banker Hermann Abs holds directorships with 26 the top.) The preservation of the Vatican trade secrets is ensured primarily by the fact that the administration of share ownership is concentrated in the hands of a few Catholic laymen. The left-liberal Roman weekly "Espresso" (grants and subsidies: the former office machines Olivetti, Fiat today) recently published a list of those individuals who has eleven names: Besides Nogara and Spada to configure their three nephews of the Pope (Carlo, Marcantonio and Giulio Pacelli), Count Pietro Enrico Galeazzi (head of technical works of the Vatican City), Giovanni Battista Sacchetti (Oberfurier the Holy palaces), Eugenio Gualdi, Count Paolo Blumenstihl, Francesco Maria Oddasso and Italian ex-Ambassador Vittorio Cerruti

www.thebabylonmatrix.com...:Companies

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join