It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Showing ISIS Executions Are Staged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I would image that merely a "how to..." video for the novice burtcher and camera crew out in the hinterlands.
Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This couldn't possibly be from the set of an upcoming movie or anything... right?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
This couldn't possibly be from the set of an upcoming movie or anything... right?

The isis videos are using higher level productions, they are edited and effects are added. CGI in the hands of capable people can produce videos that cannot be detected to the layman.

edit on 12-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Nice OP.

If this video is real, which it certainly looks like it is, can it be matched up to any of the 'official' execution videos? For example, at the 1:12 mark is where the execution appears to begin. Can body movements and language be matched up to any of the executions performed by isis?

There are a few instances in the video where the actors and staff appear to be joking around with each other. Immediately after the execution is faked the guy in the orange jumpsuit removes his hands from behind his back, it appears he is joking around with the crew.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You really want to understand all this? As tragic as it may be, it's very well explained in the movie Wag the Dog. Some see it, most don't, hence it being so effective.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I like how they have so many clean orange jump suits. That part always seemed a little funny to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is still in the new threads list. From the second time it was posted.

Do people even look before they post? Good lord.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

but will just remind you that shills will always be out in full force when such dramatic evidence is released. Learn how to recognize them, and learn to recognize their tricks.

so anyone who points out why this video is stupid, and not proof of anything must be a shill?

Yes. That is exactly correct. As is seen in the other two threads using this exact same crap.

Those of us who don't buy this being authentic get thinly veiled shill implications leveled at us because we "keep showing up to debunk it" while those who keep posting it over and over and buy into it being authentic are, obviously, just truth seekers who are "in the know."

Always find it weird how not being convinced by something means you have some sort of "vested interest" in debunking or disproving it, but if you "support" it over and over and over again that's somehow different and there's no "vested interest" implications made.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I've just downloaded that movie not more than 2 hours ago, weird! Think that is my viewing pleasure tonight

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In the video the guy with the knife steps back and begins sawing at the guys neck while the victim remains motionless.

If you tried that for real the guy being sawed at would recoil at the first touch of the knife, struggling to preserve himself at all costs. The first action would be to pull the victim over backwards, plant a knee on their head then cut at the throat as the mans head and chest are pinned to the ground.

This isn't the video of any beheading, there are a lot of fakes out there, could be any fake that was made just like fakes are churned out of any event for views.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

First thing that didn't pass the smell test for me in your OP is the background music edited over top of what's supposed to be a raw video. In fact, it's not a raw video at all, all edited. Anything with music edited into something that's supposed to "blow the whistle" so to speak, is always suspect.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Please continue in the thread linked below.

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join