It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

color scheme changed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

^ color scheme of the site all of a sudden this horrid scheme. How do I change it back?

I looked in account settings and the only thing there is mini-profile background and mini profile text color.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

Top right corner, the little circle that is half black and half white.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What I don't understand is that you joined in 2007 yet don't know that colour scheme.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
thx

a reply to: glen200376

I never needed to change the color scheme so never needed to look. Also that color scheme in the picture is neither of the dark/light color scheme in the picture I posted which has horrid blue links. Was it a glitch or something?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I don't think it's the colour scheme. Looks more like resolution issue to me, the screenshot looks old and outdated. When i click on that forum title it obviously loads the forum but in a completely different looking format to yours. I use the old style ats colour scheme by the way.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Reset your browser back to its default settings. You'll have to reset your homepage, but it should clear up the issue, unless your Windows theme is off-color, or you have graphics issues.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: igor_ats
thx

a reply to: glen200376

I never needed to change the color scheme so never needed to look. Also that color scheme in the picture is neither of the dark/light color scheme in the picture I posted which has horrid blue links. Was it a glitch or something?

graphics issue.. Looks like that on my really old crap phone..

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
forget what everyone else is saying .. theyre making it all too complex for such a simple colour change issue .... all you need to do, is do a full format, and reinstall windows ... ensuring you install all the latest drivers etc ...
if that doesnt fix it ... maybe try pressing that wee circle button then ...
maybe its just one of lifes wee mysteries ...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe it's because of the small screen but mine is on the top left along with the post responses balloons. I'm on a kindle tablet.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Or just use the little icon at the top.
Gosh why do guys always want to complicate things ?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What he means is the scheme used to only be the dark one. Dark screen light letters. The change just before the last gave us the lighter version choice I think it was about 2010. Before that there was no choice it was only black.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Or just use the little icon at the top.
Gosh why do guys always want to complicate things ?

You might want to read the thread in full, before you go generalizing men.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I did.

new topics

top topics

join