It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

47 pictures showing strange man-shaped figure on the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Certainly not my area of knowledge but what about scale ? Would this "man" not have to be the jolly green giant or bigger to be able to be seen from a camera above the surface of a planet ? Just asking because I have no idea how to determine the size of an object in a picture based upon how far the camera is and the zoom difference and all that but seems to me he would be one big man.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks for standing your ground against the usual suspects.

Can no one see the tracks to the right of the object having disappeared as well? I actually knew one of the guys that spent his days airbrushing this stuff. And airbrushed it is for my money!

Yes, already mentioned them, though it was more of a joke. Spacespider had all the info he needed early on in the thread, and not just a matter of standing your ground which is admirable in the proper context.
As for airbrushing, that does occur, for that there is a need to know who, why, where and what for. That takes a long while. Here, is not the case.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: intrptr

There have already been talk about the "walking man" on the moon, but did you know "the walking man" can be seen in 47 pictures of the moon.

How do you know they are walking around if they are just pictures?

Cant say I do, never been to the moon myself

Could be stationary objects, still strange they make a straight line with the same distance between them

As I showed in that other thread from last yea, and in a similar thread the year before that, the "object" appears in the exact same part of the frame (the same location in the upper left corner) in every image (hundreds of images) from that camera, no matter what part of the Moon is being photographed, and even in images that are NOT of the Moon.

That indicates to me that it is some sort of image artifact.

edit on 7/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage you are one smart Character,
Respect to you, And may you live long and prosper.

Fox.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Roger that, mate!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thats it guys...keep posting rubbish like this..THAT will make the whole world mock you guys less.

/s

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I've watched a minute and all have been the exact same shape so far. I'm with Phage and everyone else on this. It's most definitely not an object on the moon.
edit on 13-7-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Was waiting for the HOAX card to be played. * sigh *

Who said hoax, just some people that don't understand what they are looking at even when shown proof of whats happening. Like on Phage's post a couple above yours

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If you actually looked at the video more closely you would see the mission that took the images Jaxa Selene ie the Japanese mission also the bottom right shows the approx altitude when zoomed in that would be, most just over 1 km and again if you made the effort you could find out the resolution of the images that camera takes approx 10 mtrs per pixel.

Exact same pixel location for object so most likely dirt on lens/ internally in the camera, possibly on the sensor but that's less likely.

All simple information that's easy to get with little effort to show what BS is on youtube.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As soon as I saw that it was on Google earth I didn't think it was real. I never believe anything I see on that thing. After reading the other posts here it's clear it's a trick of light, dirt on the lense or a another hoax.
Interesting though. I do think there are things on the moon. I don't believe they would release them for the public to see, even by mistake.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
TheMadTitan

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM

The shadow is exactly the same in each one. Hoax most likely, like a photo shop edit
a reply to: wmd_2008

There is the HOAX word. That's who!

I accept your apology.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

TheMadTitan

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM

The shadow is exactly the same in each one. Hoax most likely, like a photo shop edit
a reply to: wmd_2008

There is the HOAX word. That's who!

I accept your apology.

But 'TheMadTitan' is incorrect. It isn't a hoax.

He is correct that the "spot" in question shows up in the exact same part of the frame in every image (100s of them, not just the 47 the OP mentions), no matter what part of the Moon is being photographed, but that spot is simply an image artifact -- i.e., a peice of debris on the original camera or on the scanning equipment later used to digitize the images.

Here is a post I made about a year ago on this same subject showing several different images where the "object" shows up -- even one image that was not of the Moon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a post from Phage from a discussion we had abot this "object" 5 years ago. Phage had made a GIF showing the spot on multiple images:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have a feeling more threads will be made about this for years to come, considering how many threads there have been over the past 5 years regarding these images.

edit on 7/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I didn't say he was correct. I just replied to his HOAX post. You said nobody said HOAX so I proved you wrong.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I didn't say he was correct. I just replied to his HOAX post. You said nobody said HOAX so I proved you wrong.

I never said that...

...But, meh, you're bound to have all types of people posting. It doesn't surprise me that there was one person who didn't understand these images enough that they automatically cried "Hoax!". That poster didn't have a grasp of the subject matter they were trying to explain.

The great majority of the other people on this thread understand that the "object" is actually on the real images, and it isn't a hoax. Of course, that "object" is not really on the Moon, but is simply an image artifact caused by debris on the original camera or on the digitizing scanner.

edit on 7/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus
I agree they all do look very similar .... too similar

rubbish

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't believe in my thread... yet
You seem pretty convinced that there is a shadow.
Why does the "shadow" ignore the direction of sunlight?

You seem pretty convinced there is an object on the Moon. Why does it appear in the same pixel location of every image? Why does it not appear in the same location on the Moon in different images taken seconds apart?

Because it is a shadow person that only shows up sometimes in the ultraviolet and they are fast!Duh!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I find it odd that it seems to be standing in the exact same position every time a photo was taken. It leads me to believe that it is likely a uniform set of structures, similar to our high voltage power lines or cell towers. They are also in a straight line so some sort of wire carrier seems likely. More so than a humanoid who moves faster than the LRO orbits, stands in one place to wait for the panoramic camera to capture him, runs around the field of the camera so as to not create a motion blur, stands a few miles away on the same line in the same position and repeats this action for several miles. Interesting observation nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

As you can see 3 rocks at right side are missing.
I think they must be robot cuz why do they walking on empty moon.
However they look like stain.
I think everywhere must be filled with aliens and UFOs.
They built pyramids and giant ancient temples and statues. They are living with us

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: scobro

my thoughts exactly

(post by okantonio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join