It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallup Retired police officer UFO interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I recently interviewed retired Gallup New Mexico Police officer G Thelund.
Please see his drawing below.

He shared his story of a time when he was growing up in Grant County MN. He has a recollection, as a young boy, waking up in a field not far from his home. He didn’t remember how he got there, but while laying on the ground in a depression, he awakened, and saw a silvery disk about 25 to 30 feet in diameter. The disk had a raised dome on top, and around the edge of the saucer, were portals. He saw the object rise up making a whirling noise, turn red, and sped away out of sight in seconds. As he braced himself with his right arm to get up, he was shocked to see a brownish football skin like patch on his right forearm. On closer examination, it appeared to be more like a mold. It was painless, and slowly faded in the years to come. I looked a t the area, and could barely make out the faint, partial edges of this spot. I asked him if he could provide a drawing of his experience, and he complied by providing the below drawing. Additionally, he said that he always felt that he was being watched and protected in some way. So I asked him what he meant. He told me that he felt like they (I was also intrigued by what he meant by “they”) were there to help him out. He then gave me an example of when he had lost a $20.00 bill. He had searched all over his room and could not find it. He stepped outside for a few minutes and when he returned to his room, the $20.00 bill was laying on top of his dresser. My first thought was that this was more like an example of Stockholm syndrome, than an act of kindness. We also talked about other sightings in the area, but I’ll post that another time.
Thanks for reading.
Violater out.

edit on V502015Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 12 Jul 2015 13:50:31 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Previous information www.abovetopsecret.com...
I did ask him about a report of UFO lights and a "super Soldier" encounter that included shots fired.
He had no recollection of those events.

new topics

join